Have you ever wondered.....

SirHartlar

Warrior Ring. How can a ring make you stronger?

How are arrows made from different material more accurate? How does a ring make you a better ranger? How does a sword made of rune hit harder than addy? It's not heavier, if you throw a ball made of iron and another ball from steel with the equal weight from a tree to a bird on the ground, it get's as much damage from them both.

If you really think and are a boring person, even half of Runescape doesn't make sense.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are arrows made from different material more accurate? How does a ring make you a better ranger? How does a sword made of rune hit harder than addy? It's not heavier, if you throw a ball made of iron and another ball from steel with the equal weight from a tree to a bird on the ground, it get's as much damage from them both.

If you really think and are a boring person, even half of Runescape doesn't make sense.

The sword of rune hits harder than the addy one because the runite can be sharpened to a finer point than addy therefore it can cut deeper into a person. Thus hitting harder.

I was thinking last night about little things in the game that might interest you or intrigue you to find out why they were there.

For instance:

I always wonder why the inventory is 28 slots. Why not 25? Why not 30? Only Jagex knows, it is one of those mysteries.

What intrigues you?

in RSC the inventory was 30... just thought some people would like to know that (although then armor while equipped was in ur inventory so u had less space for food and other stuff)

dragonmguthan,crazyj18.gif

RSC veteran

Why is there no world 127 when there is a world 128.

there is a world 127 though

Mystery solved :lol:

And also - Five past RUNE, five past NOON. I think Jagex is trying to make a pun. Dunno. : P

But here's the biggest one of all... Why does Varrock, greatest city in f2p, not have gates when Falador does :?:

Varrock isn't war stricken like falador is. Falador has enemy black knights to contend with from the black knights fortress according to the story. Which means the city would logically have fortifications while Varrock wouldn't since no wars. That I know of anyhow.

Another mystery...if black knights are always plotting to overthrow white knights...why are they on the more defensive end?(the wall north of falador is set to defend from the other side and is also a little closer to falador...)

I didn't know the better the arrow the more accurate...I thought bow and gear determined that.

The ring is magical = waza.

Rune is a stronger and harder alloy which means its more dense. Which means more matter or weight to it. Which means it hits harder. Thoguh that brigns up the question on why all the items of like say scimis weigh the same. Except mithril which is light weight yet hits better then steel or iron which are heavier ingame. That is if its true mithril is lighter then the other alloys ingame. O.o

Also why does the weapon determine its accuracy? Like 2 different alloyed weapons that are the same...how do they increase in accuracy? Wouldn't accuracy be determined by the fighter? Not the weapon itself?

how come people always say something like omg im so bored im going to go wc. they get bored of wcing then go to do something else and say its boring. but how come they are so addicted if its boring :?:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

why does the amount of prayer you have ie. your religion determine how strong you are? isnt that like....racist?

why is guthix so nooby?!?!

why is guthix green?

why does that little mini soccer game ad above the runescape window fascinate me so much? <- no really, i play it when im wcing and other boring stuff like walking, its addicting :D

why are there monks of zamorack but none of sara or guthix?

why do i keep trying to examine players as they walk by me?

why cant you hit more than 92 damage on rs? isnt that just stupid?

what is the purpose of tile!!?!!?!?!?

what does <3 mean?

why can we set logs on fire but not grass?

why do the people at karajama docks confiscate my bannana stuffed in a rum bottle?

why do we get 3 items when we die back? why not 4? or 2? or everything/nothing for gods sake

how do we get to lumby when we die?

why did i spend so much time writing this post???

~noobs taste good....but why?

saynotospam4gz.gif

R.I.P. The Old Nite 1961 - 2006

~May His Legacy N'ar Be Forgotten~

~Life Is A Highway Let Us Drive The Old Nite On~

My question ~ How do monsters respawn so fast - reprodutction takes .. long

#-o

So, how do Wizards reproduce? They are all men :P

Goblins :shock:

why does the amount of prayer you have ie. your religion determine how strong you are? isnt that like....racist?

That wouldn't be racist, it would be "Religiousist"...

Racism would occur if you couldn't buy from a general store because you chose a darker skin color for your character.

9fe567ac.jpg

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas

Retired(Oh noes!)

If it's supposed to be Rune-Scape or Run-Escape...probably Rune-Scape

If it's Rune-scape, then is it called Rune for Rune (ite) the metal, or runes, the stuff used in magic.

Why is the most valuable item a paper hat, not a bar of gold? (or any other gold item, not counting money)

Why are all the kingdoms and islands called what they are? (Such as why is Asgarnia Asgarnia?)

Why you start at level 3 combat, not level 1? (I know there's some complicated formula, but i have no clue what it is)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

why do i keep trying to examine players as they walk by me?

Because you're stupid. :P

what does <3 mean?

It's a heart, sideways.

why can we set logs on fire but not grass?

Because... erm... the grass is wet?

how do we get to lumby when we die?

Resurrection

why did i spend so much time writing this post???

Because you got bored of the minigame thing at the top of the screen.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

i can answer all questions.. the answer to all questions is.....

is.....

...is...

(hitch hikers guide to the galaxy :P )

na i allways wondered how such a simple webbrowser based game got so populair...

Lol. Good one. \'

proudtobeopo1137tu.jpg

why do skills go to lvl 99 but not 100?!?

99 seems an odd number to me....

:-k

Ditto. 100 is more universal and tidy.

Why don't we just block the attack with our weapon when we have no shield??

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Guest TaDaraCampbell

why 12 letters maximum for ur username, ive come up with so many good names that requires 14-16 letters :cry:

Guest TaDaraCampbell
Why is it called 'RuneScape'?

Why is a shark the best fish? I mean, shark eating?

Why is Firemaking a skill? I mean, you have mining, woodcutting, all jobs irl, but Firemaking?

They wanted to write RuinedScape, but then people wouldn't play. :-s

"Run" - "Escape"? I don't know. :-k

rune means ancient or medival i think and then scape is like...meriem webster defines it as "a view or picture of a scene -- usually used in combination", so it'd be like an ancient scene which is true.

not quite, scape is an adventure, trying to obtain something, and rune back in the beginning was the best weapon u could get (i think, or addy might have been) and, well duh, runes. so it pretty much means a quest to obtain rune(s)