Have you ever wondered.....

SirHartlar

Why dont you die when hit with an arrow?

Bad Aim.

why cant we go to the bathroom?

Uhh....I can.. :roll:

Why doesn't money weigh anything? Even 1 billion gp would equal 0kg.

I guess you could carry 28 stackables of 1 million each and nothing then.

It is a material made out of mostly helium.

So, how do Wizards reproduce? They are all men

Magic of course.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does a colorful peice of paper in the shape of a crown worth many many millions?

How does a whip hurt someone in full plate mail?

How do you get your harpoon back from throwing it into the ocean without a rope?

Why are members allowed to sit down :P

Why do some people use more time asking for free stuff when they could be raising a skill and making their own money?

And finally: why is there a cencor that is "protecting" kids in a game where you must be 13 or older to play?

Why does runescape have cows and calves, but no bulls?

Why is the quiver on your left leg when you clearly use your right hand to draw arrows?

Why am I so addicted to a game that is little more then hours upon hours of mindless clicking?

Why doesn't the evil chicken drop runes?

How did they get the lesser all the way up to the third floor of wizards tower?

Why doesn't iron rust?

Why is there no shell left over when you eat a lobster?

How do you eat a pizza in 2 bites? Or a lobster in 1?

How do you pull a SHARK out of the water with a pointy stick?

Where does the duke of lumbridge get all those dragonfire shields?

Why does the which in draynor have cheese and tomatoes?

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

Why isn't the RS floor filled with corpses? Every second hundreds of monsters and a few players die. That stinch must be aweful too.

Why does eating heal you? If an arrow was stuck in my chest, eating a lobster wouldn't help much :P

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Back then, there was no Runite armour, so don't listen to all the bull saying it had anything to do with the Rune armour.

Rune - Magical Stones

Scape - Landscape

Therefore, it stands for Magical Land.

Get it?

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

Why does runescape have cows and calves, but no bulls?

You ate them...

Why is the quiver on your left leg when you clearly use your right hand to draw arrows?

so as to not offend multitaskers, and it looks cooler

Why am I so addicted to a game that is little more then hours upon hours of mindless clicking?

why are you spending hours typing out questions on a computer?

Why doesn't the evil chicken drop runes?

psychic powers

How did they get the lesser all the way up to the third floor of wizards tower?

well, that explains all those skeletons downstairs doesn't it...

Why doesn't iron rust?

all runescape players are meticulous weapon cleaners

Why is there no shell left over when you eat a lobster?

hmm, maybe becuase you ate it too?

How do you eat a pizza in 2 bites? Or a lobster in 1?

a pizza looks good, and so you eat it slowly. when you eat lobsters, you get big mouths

How do you pull a SHARK out of the water with a pointy stick?

check out my abs and you'll see why, yeah baby

Where does the duke of lumbridge get all those dragonfire shields?

willie the hero dude makes them for him after he retired from varrock saving

Why does the which in draynor have cheese and tomatoes?

what, would you prefer slime and newts eyes on your sandwich?

now, as for the matter of adding items when you carry them onto your figure, i think that would be great \' \' \'

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

enrico1992 said:

why is it called "RuneScape"

i learnt in history that the viking ppl used a language called ruinic, and like runescape thats medievalish, i think thats y and i hav for a couple of months now, although i could be wrong and making a fool of myself

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

runes are symbols, primarily having to do with language...basically ancient letters.

- why are you able to shoot arrows after being frozen in a block of ice

- why is it that armor so broken down you have to repair it on a steady basis happens to be the most powerful armor in the game (torags)

- why arn't you turned into stone when you fight a cockatrice or basilisk without a mirror shield

- why do you need a map to find crandor when it is so close to the mainland that you could easily see it

- how in the world can the people at the champs, heros, and legends guilds tell how many quest points you have

- how does the heros guild keep getting those dragon items (I always thought getting stuff from frenskae was a little more difficult than getting milk from the store)

- if npc's have all these items on them, why don't they sell them and retire to a place free of people trying to kill them for exp and money

sir%20nomad.gif

Guest TaDaraCampbell
runes are symbols, primarily having to do with language...basically ancient letters.

- why are you able to shoot arrows after being frozen in a block of ice

- why is it that armor so broken down you have to repair it on a steady basis happens to be the most powerful armor in the game (torags)

- why arn't you turned into stone when you fight a cockatrice or basilisk without a mirror shield

- why do you need a map to find crandor when it is so close to the mainland that you could easily see it

- how in the world can the people at the champs, heros, and legends guilds tell how many quest points you have

- how does the heros guild keep getting those dragon items (I always thought getting stuff from frenskae was a little more difficult than getting milk from the store)

- if npc's have all these items on them, why don't they sell them and retire to a place free of people trying to kill them for exp and money

I hope you ment barrows, not torags, because there are other barrows armours quite better then torags.

How can you PM someone, it's like wispering to them so that only they can hear you, only from far away...

How can you have different worlds that are exactly the same? How can you have more than one world, is there more than one planet in the runescape universe? Are all the planets there the same? Are there other planets? Is Jagex lord of the universe?waoh....

Moving on...

How can so many people fish so much fish and still have fish to fish?...fish

How can prayer protect you? If someone is stabing you with a knife and you start praying, chances are you're gana die.

What do all the creatures eat?

Why are there not koala bears??!?

Is Runescape the whole planet? Is runescape on a planet? Is it round?....I'll stop now...

edit:has anyone realized how imposibly small the runescape world is?

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Why is there an electric fence in the witches house? I thought it was a medieval game...

Lol, so... why are there sinks in the game? In the middle age there were no sinks.

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

How does a colorful peice of paper in the shape of a crown worth many many millions? Bcz ppl are stupid.

How does a whip hurt someone in full plate mail? Maybe the whip is so powferful that it's able to cut through the plate mail. lol

How do you get your harpoon back from throwing it into the ocean without a rope? You glue your hands to the harpoon so it doesn't escape

Why are members allowed to sit down? Because the pay for it?

Why do some people use more time asking for free stuff when they could be raising a skill and making their own money? They are called "beggar noobs", really annoying...

And finally: why is there a cencor that is "protecting" kids in a game where you must be 13 or older to play? Bcz there are lots of kids in the game who shouldn't be there

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

Hehe Elphinstone I'm still laughing at that abs thing :lol:

Do the people in runescape stink? I mean, we don't have any showers...

Why don't bows have strings?

How exactly do you carry 10,000 arrows in 1 quiver?

Do people protest the killing of dragons for their hides? *Pictures signs saying "dhide is murder!"*

Why do we start off as adults?

Where does the M.O.M. get all those boxes?

Why is the sky black and sunless, but the ground bright as day?

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

How do the banks transfer your items so quick? What is the main bank that holds your items? Because if they give items out that are other peoples, like real banks with money, then you don't have your same phat o.O

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

why does my made up joke on my site about me selling rocks for cash compare so good with reality?

I mean I make a fortune by selling limpwurt roots off drops, and to think about it, limps look like a drug plant! Drug plant = the ingredient for rocks, i.e. crack!

why does my made up joke on my site about me selling rocks for cash compare so good with reality?

I mean I make a fortune by selling limpwurt roots off drops, and to think about it, limps look like a drug plant! Drug plant = the ingredient for rocks, i.e. crack!

Lol best one I have seen so far.

Why do items disappear after 3 minutes or so?

Whatr is RuneScape? Well...

Lets see who got it innocently wrong (red), who's been drinking silly juice(blue) and who got it right (green)

They wanted to write RuinedScape, but then people wouldn't play. :-s

"Run" - "Escape"? I don't know. :-k

when i first started i thought that when u fought a monster u had to run and escape. pretty noobish of me.

Don't worry, common misunderstanding in the game. (Not so sure about Hell-Raven though =p )

1) Because it has runes in the game and most games I know of end with Scape.

If it's supposed to be Rune-Scape or Run-Escape...probably Rune-Scape

If it's Rune-scape, then is it called Rune for Rune (ite) the metal, or runes, the stuff used in magic.

not quite, scape is an adventure, trying to obtain something, and rune back in the beginning was the best weapon u could get (i think, or addy might have been) and, well duh, runes. so it pretty much means a quest to obtain rune(s)

Erm.. *cough cough* No. Especially you, TaDara, don't make statements if you don't know for sure.

Back then, there was no Runite armour, so don't listen to all the bull saying it had anything to do with the Rune armour.

Rune - Magical Stones

Scape - Landscape

i learnt in history that the viking ppl used a language called ruinic, and like runescape thats medievalish, i think thats y and i hav for a couple of months now, although i could be wrong and making a fool of myself

And the Oxford definition;

A letter of an early Germanic alphabet

Which is why RuneScape looks like it does, as it was in the early Germanic, european fuedal time.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

My question ~ How do monsters respawn so fast - reprodutction takes .. long

#-o

So, how do Wizards reproduce? They are all men :P

a wizzard is not a race. human is a race and dont u see other women roming around?

y do u dissappear when u log out? :-k

Omg! they killed kenny!

U n00bs!

killerviper4.png

Treasure Hunting for Life!

Which is why RuneScape looks like it does, as it was in the early Germanic, european fuedal time.

is there a desert in germany or europe similar to the one in runescape? i dont think so, though runescape has a large area covered with desert. :roll:

Omg! they killed kenny!

U n00bs!

killerviper4.png

Treasure Hunting for Life!

Hehe Elphinstone I'm still laughing at that abs thing :lol:

Do the people in runescape stink? I mean, we don't have any showers...

perfume

Why don't bows have strings?

Yes they do.

How exactly do you carry 10,000 arrows in 1 quiver?

A really really big quiver.

Do people protest the killing of dragons for their hides? *Pictures signs saying "dhide is murder!"*

I do.

Why do we start off as adults?

Genetic engineering.

Where does the M.O.M. get all those boxes?

Wal-Mart.

Why is the sky black and sunless, but the ground bright as day?

Radioactive grass. How else would you explain the giant spiders?

Ever notice how the arrows always land at a spot between lesser demons' legs?

is there a desert in germany or europe similar to the one in runescape? i dont think so, though runescape has a large area covered with desert. :roll:

In his defence, there were no deserts when RuneScape was first released.

But it's still bull crap. RuneScape has no time zone, genre etc. JAGeX have always maintained that.