Is it time for Tony Blair to go?

Loge_05

As the game neared the 85th minute, Blair aimed and took another shot only to be thwarted by the oppositions newest signing: Cameron. Around him the tired faces of his team sighed with exhaustion. The haggard Prescott, Straw, Hewitt and Reid all prayed for a miracle. From the bench a frustrated Brown cried, "C'Mon, your time is up! Substitute me!". A cheeky grin spread across Blair's face as he called back, "Yeah, in a minute Gordon. Just let me score first."

As pressure is placed on Tony Blair - by both MPs and the press - to give a date for when he steps down, one poses the question: Is it time for him to step down? And if he does, who will be his successor?

Loge_05 Edit: Please refrain from discussing the BNP and their alleged race hate in this topic. Stick to the subject already given in the title.

Offline and unavailable.

Gordon Brown for PM. But ya know i coudlnt care less who it was so long as the tories dont win.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

im not really aware of the whole parliment thing.

how long does a prime minister stay in office?

A Prime Minister can stay in office for aslong as he/she wins a General Election. A General Election is held every four years. Provided a PM has the support of the House then he/she can stay on for aslong as they want to.

Offline and unavailable.

im not really aware of the whole parliment thing.

how long does a prime minister stay in office?

A Prime Minister can stay in office for aslong as he/she wins a General Election. A General Election is held every five years. Provided a PM has the support of the House then he/she can stay on for aslong as they want to.

i think its four years but erm yeah if he/she wins the election or they don't get kicked out by the queen or something(that would be quite funny to be honest)

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!

Its been time for Blair to go for ages now. I hate him. Eroding british morals and standards in favour for a new, multi-cultarist society. Tories are pathetic these days and only have about two policies both of which are pathetic. The Liberals just hang around in the back and say the odd thing now and again but dont make any impact. The trouble is the three 'main' parties have policies which are all very similar giving the electorate very little choice. BNP would definetly get my vote and I hope to one day fund them.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

BNP would definetly get my vote and I hope to one day fund them.

And I thought the Tories were xenophobic...

As for the General Election issue: The maximum length a party can govern for without calling an election is 5 years, however, the custom seems to be to call for ever 4 years. Recent exceptions to the rule include the John Major Tory goverment of 1992-1997.

I think that while Tony Blair is far from perfect, he should stay in power. If he steps down then who can replace him? Better the Devil you know.

Partywise I think that Labour should stay in. The Lib Dems would have been my choice last year if I was of voting age but now I think that I would rather be a sheep and vote for Labour. The only party that I am dead set against is the BNP. They seem to be xenophobic at least, possibally racist in a few of their policies. Some of their members are definately racist. And I hate the way that they've hi-jacked the union jack as their symbol. It puts a bad face on the UK.

Anyway I think that the Current system stinks. You should vote on individual policies rather than a group of them. You should then vote on the party who you think would be able to carry out what you want best.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

BNP would definetly get my vote and I hope to one day fund them.

You do realise they're fascists right? Fair enough the mainstream parties are a little poor but BNP isnt the way to get a positive change. The BNP live like its the 1930's where Britain had an empire & raped the lands it conquered of their wealth.

I could go on & on but Ill leave it at this;

A vote for the BNP is a vote for racism, fascism & becoming an international leper.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Proud not racist. National front are racist not the BNP. Im sick of being told to accept ethnic 'minorities'. By 2060 if nothings changed, the white, british people of England will be the minority. Take a trip to Luton, youll see where im coming from.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

Well the Tories are trying to undermine Brown's future campaign to become PM by trying to ban Scottish MPs from voting on English matters.

I really don't mind if Scottish mps vote or not but the fact that the tories are just doing this to try and stop Brown becoming PM is horrible.

All the parties are just as bad as each other.

sig2ho7.jpg

Proud not racist. National front are racist not the BNP. Im sick of being told to accept ethnic 'minorities'. By 2060 if nothings changed, the white, british people of England will be the minority. Take a trip to Luton, youll see where im coming from.

How can you possibly believe that?

How can you possibly believe that?

Easily.

A vote for the BNP is a vote for racism, fascism & becoming an international leper.

Wrong. A vote for BNP is a vote for freedom of speech, independance and patriotism, putting the British people first. Why do labour insist on allowing as many immigrants in as possible AND handing out benefits to them, when that money could be put to much better use? Not only does this work out badly for the British taxpayer, the sheer lack of control on immigration means the country is becoming more overpopulated by the day. Any intelligent British person who CARES about the country would vote for BNP.

funkynappyck8.png

Wrong. A vote for BNP is a vote for freedom of speech, independance and patriotism, putting the British people first. Why do labour insist on allowing as many immigrants in as possible AND handing out benefits to them, when that money could be put to much better use? Not only does this work out badly for the British taxpayer, the sheer lack of control on immigration means the country is becoming more overpopulated by the day. Any intelligent British person who CARES about the country would vote for BNP.

Absoulutly right. =D>

Absoulutly right. =D>

Goodness whenever I hear people like you lot talking about politics it sounds like you have been brainwashed with the same crap.

A BNP vote is a bad vote, it's quite clear.

sig2ho7.jpg

No, you are the one that has been brainwashed by a labour government, being made to think for years that there will be no repurcussions no matter how long you allow immigration to continue. You could be the next person to be denied a job because the employer has to have a multi-cultural team of employees, even if you are better for the job. It's happened many times before.

funkynappyck8.png

No, you are the one that has been brainwashed by a labour government, being made to think for years that there will be no repurcussions no matter how long you allow immigration to continue. You could be the next person to be denied a job because the employer has to have a multi-cultural team of employees, even if you are better for the job. It's happened many times before.

I've been brainwashed by Labour? LOL! You wouldn't catch me voting Labour anytime soon. Don't make assumptions mate.

So an immigrant is getting your job? Work harder. People like you shouldn't have the right to walk right into a job by doing absolutley nothing.

sig2ho7.jpg

Work harder? That is exactly the point I am making; it doesn't depend AS MUCH any more on how good the person is at the job - a more intelligent British white could be replaced because if the employer does not have at least one person of another race, he would be deemed a 'racist', a word that is thrown around far too casually because people fear it.

funkynappyck8.png