Is it time for Tony Blair to go?

Loge_05

I'm a big fan of Gordon Brown, even though I wouldn't vote Labour, so I'd like to see him come in. He is a smart man, seems to be hard working, and has led the British economy well. Not 100% sure how he'd fare on other issues, outside of the maths of the Treasury, though.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Phil, put an end to this racist crap. You won't be thought of less because you're 'avoiding an arguement'; not by me anyway. You'll be doing us all a favour.

Wheres the racist crap Bubsa? I havent heard any credible argument from anyone to do with the BNP. All ive heard is 'facists, racists' etc. Read their policies and tell me which ones you disagree with. Or do you know everything already from the sun and BBC?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Please refrain from posting any generalizations about race, religion, etc. - and any other racist commentary. Even if it is borderline, do not post it! This could be a very good discussion but please, watch what you say.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

The Sith, Im not being racist d00d. Im just expressing my opinion on current affairs but I understand that people with no backbone or get hurt extraordinaryly easily will be offended. Im sick of being told to not state my opinion. I know this is your forum and you make the rules etc. but that statement was a metaphor of the actions of Labour. Talk freely:get persecuted. People treat anything slighty derogatory towards different cultures as racism. Im not saying 'down with blacks' 'I hate all Asian people' because im not. They are the statements of a racist, not mine.

Now I know your not calling me a racist (although previous posters may think/snydely incorperated it into their post) and please dont take that as an attack to you Sith cause it isnt.

I think its best I stay out of this post my opinion obviously isnt respected.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

I think part of Antrune's point is that some *democratic* parties (those elected by a majority), give minority groups not equal treatment, but treatment above the majority that elected them in, which isn't the heart of democracy.

Does that make sense?

summerpngwy6.jpg

everybodys opinion should be respected and as i read through i figured that it might not have been the case all the time and statements can be interpreted wrong

whatever i learned, two of the most important lessons(cultural exchange) were: its not wrong or right just different and respect choices, opinions

the discussions can be a good one, hear both sides and learn

I think part of Antrune's point is that some *democratic* parties (those elected by a majority), give minority groups not equal treatment, but treatment above the majority that elected them in, which isn't the heart of democracy.

Does that make sense?

Yup I can see exactly what you mean and this quite a big section of my argument. The people who would vote BNP tend to be classed as 'the silent minority' because of the possibilty of being ridiculed by others and possibly even loosing their jobs to it. The media and politions are constantly printing/stating in accurate facts making the ordinary person who doesnt look deeper into the party think they're all a bunch of shaven, raving racists. Which isnt true.

Im not sure if Im going against Sith's statement here but if I am either PM me or just remove :oops:

notracist3xg.jpg

Mercifull has rightly corrected me that it was infact a conservative poster, im suprised the conservatives came out with something like that :?

Ah yes the constant immigrant debate. Let me first explain that I am 100% illegal immigration.

However, immigrants are our doctors and nurses, they are our care assistants, they do the jobs noone else wants to do working in factories all day. They clean our streets and keep things clean but most of all they contribute more to the GDP of our country than they take out.

Immigration is neccesary to keep this country economically alive, there are far too many born and bred british people who are just complete dossers and do bugger all sucking the benefits out of the "pot" filled by my tax money.

Its a fact that the BNP are racist, they are constantly in courts for enciting race hate. Their policies are based on xenophobic ideas and sicken me.

funky_nappy, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol thats also not a BNP poster, its a Conservative poster which was defaced with a BNP sign lol. Do you follow politics at all or do you just belive what people tell you without thinking?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yes I do follow politics. I watch question time each week and look on the different parties websites to see whats going on. I made a mistake with the poster yes, I do realise 'are you thinking what we're thinking' slogan is conservative which I thought was odd :? I KNOW that immigrants help to maintain the country but I know people who have friends who are fully qualified english doctors and cant get jobs because immigrants are stealing them. Im not saying all jobs get stolen because they dont and they do help us. I am aware that there are lots of shaven head, abnoxious people who multiply into my chavs and they should definetly be sorted out. 'Hate crimes' are pathetic and so are 'race hate' crimes which IS DESTROYING FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Muslims can say anything about us English like 'Slaughter anyone opposed to Allah' and 'Behead those who mock Allah' as they did in a protest; one person even dressed as a suicide bomber and walked free at the end of the day. But go on, believe what other people tell you about them aka THE LEFT WING MEDIA. No one has told me which policies they disagree with so I can only believe you listen to what other people tell you ey mercifull.

The media is not left wing... at least television media isnt. Its not allowed to be bias one way or another.

Print media on the other hand is biased, you only need to glance at the Daily Mail for example to see how far right its opinions are.

I find it incredibly hard to belive that there are English doctors who cant gets jobs purely because of immigrants, that downright baseless propaganda.

Also can you quit the bs about muslims walking scot free after those protests because its completely rubbish.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4979298.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4847752.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west ... 814774.stm

You will also be pleased to know that the dude who dressed as a suicide bomber is in jail http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4687996.stm

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Its not propoganda its a real story. And I made the point that I wasnt intending to say 'All immigrants take all jobs' because Im not.

Interestingly in the article :

Police have been criticised for not making any arrests on the day, but Mr Blair said: "It is very important for our overall good relations in this country that people understand there's no political correctness that should keep the police from taking whatever action they think is necessary and that is my position 100%."

I am glad he is jailed and you can see hes a convicted drug dealer. He was put into prison for breaching his license because of the protest, not purely to do with it.

Yes the fellow who organised it was arrested but what about everyone else?

Its not propoganda its a real story. And I made the point that I wasnt intending to say 'All immigrants take all jobs' because Im not.

Then why do you support a party that so clearly do?

Your political views may not be anywhere near as bad as the BNP's, but your support them can only lead me to believe otherwise. It's almost a matter of I can't take you seriously, that you can let yourself be controlled by this propaganda, when all the majority (the majority) of BNP members are closet racists.

Bubsa, they may hold views more extreme than my own but they are the only party I can see that will change the country, in my opinion, for the better. OBviously you disagree but I will still vote for them. If a party sprung up with more rational right wing ideas maybe between right and far right views I would vote for them of course but In my eyes BNP are the only party in which there is a true right wing philosophy, even if it may be a tad too extreme.

I feel this has gone Off-Topic. Please refrain from discussing the BNP and their alleged race hate in this topic, instead discuss it in this topic.

I'm a big fan of Gordon Brown, even though I wouldn't vote Labour, so I'd like to see him come in. He is a smart man, seems to be hard working, and has led the British economy well. Not 100% sure how he'd fare on other issues, outside of the maths of the Treasury, though.

Compared to Tony Blair, Brown is expected to take a more hard-line approach to things such as ID cards - things which could be an infringement of our civil liberties.

Offline and unavailable.

I heard Mr Brown lost a whole lot of money. Im under the impression that the whole of Labour re incompetant fools.

To even acknowledge a difference between black and white people is racist. The longer we talk about people being white or black, the longer we perpetuate a racist idea. There is no genetic difference between a black or white person. Black and white people belong to the same race, the human race and deserve to be treated equally. No one has a greater right to live a reasonable life then anyone else; there is no reason why ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâwhiteÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ people deserve to live in England over immigrants.

To even acknowledge a difference between black and white people is racist. The longer we talk about people being white or black, the longer we perpetuate a racist idea. There is no genetic difference between a black or white person. Black and white people belong to the same race, the human race and deserve to be treated equally. No one has a greater right to live a reasonable life then anyone else; there is no reason why ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâwhiteÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ people deserve to live in England over immigrants.

Communism FTL

Communism FTL

Opening borders to immigration and trade is the direct opposite of communism. Globalisation is a very capitalistic idea; having a global identity goes directly against one of the core tenants of communism (having a strong national pride).

Stupid generalisations which don't address the point of the post FTW**

**FTL :roll: (it doesn't help your case to talk like a [developmentally delayed] person)

OK as per author's request please don't continue the BNP discussion as it is causing too many arguments.

It's obviously a controversial topic and because it keeps ending up in arguing I'm not going to allow it here.

sig2ho7.jpg

I tried too but Death_by_Pod reverted back :cry:

There is no genetic difference between a black or white person. Black and white people belong to the same race

Firstly - you obviously don't know your biology, there IS a genetic different, genes are what determine every physical factor of our body, including skin colour. If there were no gene for skin colour, a black woman could give birth to a white child completely randomly.

No one has a greater right to live a reasonable life then anyone else; there is no reason why ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâwhiteÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ people deserve to live in England over immigrants.

Seondly, nobody said that anyone has a greater right to live, and the BNP, despite popular belief, do not believe that white people are in any way 'better' than black people. However, they do believe that British whites should have priority in Britain, because this is their home country, and to continue the point - I would expect any Asian races for example to put themselves before me in their own country, just as I am trying to do in mine.

funkynappyck8.png

Well, back on topic.. Mr Tony Blair is going to stay in office until the day where he will have been the longest serving Prime Minister in the United Kingdom; the current holder of that title being Mrs Thatcher!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Well, back on topic.. Mr Tony Blair is going to stay in office until the day where he will have been the longest serving Prime Minister in the United Kingdom; the current holder of that title being Mrs Thatcher!

tony blair scares me.. he looks like a gremilin...

then again so does Mista Boosh.