Insane Goal: Cut Down 1 Million Oak Logs! (55k so far)

Hello everyone.

I have decided to use my pure woodcutter, Lord Vyrix, to cut down 1 million oak logs. I will always be in world 95 at this location:

Good goal :D I'll buy them all when your done 8-) Keep me updated!!

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg.. you people dont know how easy it is to cut oaks.... some of you may have heard of me i was that person that went for 100k oaks... well its time to let you know that i made that goal.... and blubber dont listen to them their mostly all noobs that have no life.. you can do it m8 :D

omg.. you people dont know how easy it is to cut oaks.... some of you may have heard of me i was that person that went for 100k oaks... well its time to let you know that i made that goal.... and blubber dont listen to them their mostly all noobs that have no life.. you can do it m8 :D

And how long did that took you? 10 days? Think about it... 1m oaks is TEN times as much as your 100k. Then it will take 10 times as much time.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

And how long did that took you? 10 days? Think about it... 1m oaks is TEN times as much as your 100k. Then it will take 10 times as much time.

Givem some sympathy Cusco, they deserve it \:D/

brandonssx.png

This is an amazing goal, it seems like there is so much better ways to spend your time than cutting 1 million logs on a computer game. I'm really glad it isn't me(it would take me a few days to get 10k and I would give up.)

But.....

Good luck!!!

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

the 2 things that i garuntee will happen:

1 You will get bored

2 You will quit chopping and you wont make your goal =\

dude instead of bein negative say things like

I belive in u

mite get abit borin but im sure u can manage it

how much cash will u get if u sell allovit

Hes not trying to be "negitive" hes just trying to get this guy to come to grips with reality. Also, pkered4gd, learn to type please.

he is being "negitive", he "garunteed"(lol) that it will happen.

Great luck on your goal!

Prolly because it is inevitable that he will get bored and not finish this goal. That's not negativity. It's the truth.

shaamroc.png

the 2 things that i garuntee will happen:

1 You will get bored

2 You will quit chopping and you wont make your goal =\

dude instead of bein negative say things like

I belive in u

mite get abit borin but im sure u can manage it

how much cash will u get if u sell allovit

Hes not trying to be "negitive" hes just trying to get this guy to come to grips with reality. Also, pkered4gd, learn to type please.

he is being "negitive", he "garunteed"(lol) that it will happen.

Great luck on your goal!

Prolly because it is inevitable that he will get bored and not finish this goal. That's not negativity. It's the truth.

Meh, mabey i was wrong, but you should aways support a goal, no matter how hard it gets. \'

Fencal.gif

Jeeze, you all so critical.

- He has a goal, just leave him ffs. I see why people lock there own post's now, it this is the :-# they get.

Low level player's with life,'s 'noobs, make high level players with out lifes feel good about themselve's. But, it's only untill the high level player realise's how unfulfilled his life is, it's to late to apologise.

• 2 weeks later...

lets say you can cut 1 willow every 4 seconds, including banking time(and it probably takes longer than this on average). that means it would take you 4,000,000 (4 mill):shock: seconds to cut 1 million oaks. that's the same as roughly 1111.1 hours, or 46.3 days straight. That would be days without eating, sleeping, or getting hand cramps, and certainly not hallucinating for lack of sleep :mrgreen:.

Ok. lets be more realistic now. lets say you spend 5 SOLID hours per day doing nothing but wcing oaks (not including time that you are afk and miss some logs). If these conditions are true, you could complete your goal in 222.2 days. Somehow i doubt it would go this smoothly.

If you sold all your oaks for 35 ea which is nearly impossible to do these days, you would make 35 mill gp. This isnt even enough for 2 santas! Although, it doesnt sound like you're doing this for money.

do you STILL think you can do it? GOOD LUCK!!! :twisted:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

You relize that 1 million \ 28 (inventory space) = 35714.

Equals that you have to go up, get 28 logs, down and bank 35714 times. :wall:

You'll probably never make it, and its an stupid thing to cut 1 million oak logs. You cant sell it, you cant do nothing with it (Construction? :-k )

But mainly, you'll get bored and quit you're goal.

Or maybe you'll have patience enough to do it... Highly doubtable though.

Erhm... GOOD LUCK \'

I quit RS.

Dude the past is past. Don't work yourself too much...it'll only make it worse.

Don't think about what could be, make it so.

P.S This kinda stuff also works with girls :wink:

how do you cut 35k oaks and have 51 wcing? :^o

Got a point.. I just checked at tip.it skill planner.. He would be lvl 76 woodcutting after 35k oaks + the xp gained for reaching 15 wc..

:wall:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

It is about par with a goal to get 91 runecrafting... and not using the law team... except he won't make as much money.

However, he will get in the top 100 for woodcutting(Random guess, not exactly sure)... so it will take a while.

-Stemman9000

why do people always flame semi hard goals that take a little dedication? anywho, good luck man :)

We flame him because he said he had cut 35k oak logs.. But he is only 51 wc.. :roll:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.