Agility Nerfed?

dwarfie76

Am I alone in thinking that the rate at which we now fail agility obstacles has risen since the last update?

About a week ago I put myself to the task of completing MEII and got as far as the handholds before deciding my agility wasn't up to scratch. Off to train a few levels I went and for a time everything was going swimmingly. Now, since Tuesday's (my time) update it seems my failure rates are absolutely abysmal. Having the benefit of an almost side by side comparison I don't think it's just a case of me looking at my past performance through rose coloured glasses. Prior to the update I'd collected 25 tickets at the Brimhaven arena and not been caught on the darts once (at around level 59), afterwards it was taking me three or four attempts each time with potions. Where previously a fail on the Ape Atoll course was a rarity, it's a red letter event when I can get around without failing now... and my level has increased - it should be getting easier not harder.

Were we nerfed or am I just having a run of bad luck?

siganizq4.gif

wildy arena rules. got my 52-70 in there.

of course there will be some smartguys who decide to pk you for five 1/3rds of my cake. more power to them :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I spent an hour each time trying to get across those handholds in that quest. WHAT A PAIN. just bring lots of super energy pots and some prayer potions.

i never got past them within 20 tries too but i think they aresome kind of 80+ agility obstacle with the posiblity to croos with 56+ agility wiht high fail rate

I have done Brimhaven Agility Arena since level 40 agility. Occasionally, I'd go and give the Wildy course and the Ape Atoll and the Werewolf courses a try, but then I'd get bored after a liittle while and head back to Brimhaven. Either that or I'd get killed at the Wildy course and then go do the Brimhaven.

You do have runs where you get good luck. Sometimes, at lvl 43 I could do the darts and fail 3 out of 10 times. And then I'd get runs where I failed everytime I tried them.

Noctis666.png

I couldnt do hand holds on MEII, with 68 agility.. i failed.. took me a good half hour.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

of course there will be some smartguys who decide to pk you for five 1/3rds of my cake. more power to them :)

Yup, wildy arena ftw! I hate those darn pkers that pk u for no god damn reason, i mean wth? For 4 cakes next time ill go pk them with their skull over the head and get his dds!

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Yup, wildy arena ftw! I hate those darn pkers that pk u for no god damn reason, i mean wth? For 4 cakes next time ill go pk them with their skull over the head and get his dds!

Why are cakes good for agility? I mean i only use lobbies or sharks :?

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

It seems to be the same for me but then again I haven't been using agility much recently.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

When i train at wild course I always take mage short 100 rune arrows and range pot.. 81 range w/o pot, 93 with :-w

It usually sends the random 1 item dds pker running so I can continue to train. :wink:

~Proud owner of a Fire Cape~ July 9, 2006 ~At 95 Combat~

single_skill1134368743.png

Thanks guys... Glad to see it's just me and we haven't been nerfed. I guess I should be thankful for the run of good luck I did have. (Seriously you should have seen me dodge those darts there for a while)

I like the Ape Atoll course... better XP per lap than Wildy, no pkers, no skeletons taking swipes at you, pick monkey nuts off the bush at the top of the course for food and when you're done you can just tele back to your point of choice.

siganizq4.gif