Do you think that this guide is worth it?

aaquib5

I just purchased it yesterday and wow it's pretty good. The money making techniques are amazing! For the skill guides its sooooo detailed and organized. There are charts, pictures and examples for the money making as well as the skill guides.

I was just dissapointed that I didn't win it from the free guides, but hopefully I'll win some of the p hats.

so you think I should buy it?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just purchased it yesterday and wow it's pretty good. The money making techniques are amazing! For the skill guides its sooooo detailed and organized. There are charts, pictures and examples for the money making as well as the skill guides.

I was just dissapointed that I didn't win it from the free guides, but hopefully I'll win some of the p hats.

no, all the information that he got from that guide will be provided by any nice member of this forum. although, if you prefer not having to sift through pages of posts for salient information, buy the guide

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

no, all the information that he got from that guide will be provided by any nice member of this forum. although, if you prefer not having to sift through pages of posts for salient information, buy the guide

hmmm...makes a lot of sense, thank you. I think I'm going to buy. In a way it seems bad because of the reviews on this post, but the site reviews seem great, so...it's only $4, I'll give it a chance

Down at the bottom of the page, in the section with the copyright info, it says:

This website and content is copyright ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâé2005 http://www.runescape-riches.com. All rights reserved.

The information contained in this site and our guides is offered by a third party individual and is

not endorsed, supported by, or authorized by Jagex Limited, or any of its employees or its subsidiaries.

Note the bolded part.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Yes, but like the other guy said, SOME of the stuff like the skill guides you can find the information at tip.it, but the money making techniques I simply love. I made about 300k so far. Their not the easiest techniques in the world and they take a little bit of time to get used to, but I purchased about 6 other guides, and by far this is the easiest for me.

Yes, but like the other guy said, SOME of the stuff like the skill guides you can find the information at tip.it, but the money making techniques I simply love. I made about 300k so far. Their not the easiest techniques in the world and they take a little bit of time to get used to, but I purchased about 6 other guides, and by far this is the easiest for me.

Me thinks someone is advertising for another site....

Notice the joining date, and posts posted. :?

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

why would I advertise for them? How would I gain anything? Try asking them if they are available for advertising. I doubt they'll pay you much. $2, $3, a free guide possibly? You don't know anything about me and to tell you the truth this isn't the AMAZING guide it says it is but its better than the other guide that -I- have seen

why would I advertise for them? How would I gain anything? Try asking them if they are available for advertising. I doubt they'll pay you much. $2, $3, a free guide possibly? You don't know anything about me and to tell you the truth this isn't the AMAZING guide it says it is but its better than the other guide that -I- have seen

I don't want to be affiliated with scam sites like that. :notalk:

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

I already posted on this (page 2) but clearly people still aren't convinced.

So, its Comparison Time.

General Info

Guide: 115 pages.

Tipit: 1000s upon 1000s of pages.

Merchanting help

Guide: 5 out of 25 chapters, so about 20 pages.

Tipit: Countless threads telling you the same stuff, but from people who are richer.

Skill guides:

Guide: Couple of pages on each skill

Tipit: Detailed guides on everything you need to know about a skill, plus the forums for questions and help, not to mention calculators and planners.

About the author:

Guide: 1 guy, lvl 100+, no further info, posts a fake bank picture though (yes it really is fake!). So he's not ultra rich anyway. But he's the only person with an abyssal demon in the bank :^o

Tipit: 1000s of forum members, lvl 3 to 126, with plenty of people already 99 in various skills (checks sig). Also master merchants, stakers, pkers, a fair few billionaires, etc.

Cost:

Guide: $4, almost a months membership.

Tipit: Free. Infinitely cheaper than the guide. :mrgreen:

So in summary, you really don't need this guide, you have tip.it.

I will say again what I said before:

This is a real life scam.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

Just did some research on the site.

One of the guys running it goes under the name of Sunny.

Sound familiar? If not, see who was posting on this thread that its the best guide ever and everyone should buy it. Yeah. Owned.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

Rofl. Nice.

Anyways, I don't think the thread author actually wants advice on whether or not to buy it. He's not looking for actual input, just permission to buy it. Don't believe me? Just read his posts throughout the thread. People say "don't buy it", and he responds with a "well maybe" excuse to keep the thread going. One or two people say "buy it", and he's quick to respond with "OK!".

So aaquib5, since I've already called you out on that lets get something straight. No one on these forums can give you permission with what to do with your real life money. If you want to waste an actual $4 on a scam that's your prerogative. On the same token, though, we can't help you fix it when you find out you did get scammed. Sure there's a rant forum, but the only one that can make the choice (and has to live with it is you).

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Rofl. Nice.

Anyways, I don't think the thread author actually wants advice on whether or not to buy it. He's not looking for actual input, just permission to buy it. Don't believe me? Just read his posts throughout the thread. People say "don't buy it", and he responds with a "well maybe" excuse to keep the thread going. One or two people say "buy it", and he's quick to respond with "OK!".

So aaquib5, since I've already called you out on that lets get something straight. No one on these forums can give you permission with what to do with your real life money. If you want to waste an actual $4 on a scam that's your prerogative. On the same token, though, we can't help you fix it when you find out you did get scammed. Sure there's a rant forum, but the only one that can make the choice (and has to live with it is you).

Actually...I made this post to get reviews from people who ACTUALLY purchased it. Other people jumped in...My fault? So has anyone who has purchased the guide give me a review?

dude dont buy it its a total waste of money please u can get way better info off of these fourms from people that accually know what they r talking about and best of all its free

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Just did some research on the site.

One of the guys running it goes under the name of Sunny.

Sound familiar? If not, see who was posting on this thread that its the best guide ever and everyone should buy it. Yeah. Owned.

hmmm.....over 6 billion people in the world.....over 3 million who are affiliated with Runescape. Ever heard of a coincidence ya jack? I can assure you I am NOT affiliate them. Contact them if you don't believe me.

ohh 300k thats loads! lol

plod2.png Click for blog!

plod2.png

Watch great videos!

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=plod64

well i just bought it so we'll see.....

If you truly are not affiliated with runescape-riches then tell me... What are the BAD things about the guide? I know all guide have them.

If you truly are not affiliated with runescape-riches then tell me... What are the BAD things about the guide? I know all guide have them.

well for 1 there's some spelling mistakes, and the money making isn't the easiest thing as it says it is. it probably took them about a month to earn one of the phats they have let alone 241.

well for 1 there's some spelling mistakes, and the money making isn't the easiest thing as it says it is. it probably took them about a month to earn one of the phats they have let alone 241.

hmmm....so honestly, if you do not work for runescape-riches, would you recommend it to me? I honestly thing that this post has went long enough, so I would like to know once and for all. Should I buy this guide or not? I am going to collect all the information and make my decision.

look at the plate bodies in the picture. they look like the old type ( before that update). obviouslly this is a guide thats using the same pic that all the others are using.

aq buy it take the chance if its rubbish tou can tell us all and if its gud you can prove some of these people wrong just try!!!! it only $4

Out of all the feedback and help in this post I think that one was the best. I am going to go ahead and buy it now and tell you guys how it is.

To the Author of this thread:

The video doesn't look fake? Do you or the author of the guide have ANY proof that the trades are 100% genuine? The Trades can be very easily faked (you will be surprised how easily it is done). There is one thing that we know, the picture is 100% fake, why?

1. there is over 150billion worth of items in there, thats probably more than the entire RS economy COMBINED, if not close to it.

2. Look at the God Rune armor, notice anything strange? Look at the normal Rune Plate, they look different yes? The Rune plate graphics were updated simultaneously, there is NO WAY that you could have 2 different kinds of Rune plates in the bank account at the same time (in fact, the graphics update is BEFORE dragon chain is released).

From the fake bank picture on the front cover, can you GENUINELY expect that the guide is real?

This applies to real world things too. if you read the label and you notice its fake, can you expect the actual thing you are looking at is real?

EDIT: just saw your post here, If you still want to buy it, go ahead and ignore all our advices. Dont come whining after you buy it that its all junk, you were warned repeated.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

aq buy it take the chance if its rubbish tou can tell us all and if its gud you can prove some of these people wrong just try!!!! it only $4

Out of all the feedback and help in this post I think that one was the best. I am going to go ahead and buy it now and tell you guys how it is.

Alright, I purchased it now and got it. They sent me one that was 213 pages long. I still have to read it, so I am going to read it and get back to you guys here.

Alright, I purchased it now and got it. They sent me one that was 213 pages long. I still have to read it, so I am going to read it and get back to you guys here.

sigh... Seeking advice and yet not listening :wall:

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)