Do you think that this guide is worth it?

aaquib5

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not buy it. All of these guides are basically the same and provide little advice on making money.

well it says 115 pages, so maybe this one is a bit different :roll:

That's what they are hoping people think so they are lured into buying it.

Offline and unavailable.

Its the same as always.

Pick flax at Seers. Sell for 100 ea

Pick flax at Seers and make them into Bowstrings. Sell for 140 ea

Mine Iron. Sell for 100 ea

Mine Coal. Sell for 180 ea

Woodcut willows. Sell for 30 ea.

See what I mean?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Is it me, or the guy has a abbyssal demon in his bank? :shock:

Yeah, most probably it's a fake. 100 000 000 rings of wealth and dragon daggers?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

The bank is from a private server. The video is probably from a private server (i haven't watched it).

Out of principle, I'd never buy from someone who's lying to you.

The entire thing looks terrible and is definately not worth wasting your money on. Search this forum and you'll find 99% of the tips offered in any guide - and some that aren't mentioned, I promise you.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

LMAO the bank is definitely fake there not even that much god armor and party hats in the game

wtf is that an abbysal demon in the bank pic?!?!?! :shock:

i must get one 8-)

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, DO NOT BUY :)

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

The bank is from a private server. The video is probably from a private server (i haven't watched it).

Out of principle, I'd never buy from someone who's lying to you.

The entire thing looks terrible and is definately not worth wasting your money on. Search this forum and you'll find 99% of the tips offered in any guide - and some that aren't mentioned, I promise you.

makes a lot of sense. Thank you!

The website is also completely amateurish - on one page it headlines it as $3 on another, $4 - also spotted a broken link (file on C:....)

Move along sir, nothing to see here - these forums and the market boards will probably serve you better.

The website is also completely amateurish - on one page it headlines it as $3 on another, $4 - also spotted a broken link (file on C:....)

Move along sir, nothing to see here - these forums and the market boards will probably serve you better.

yea it does kinda look noobish. Where is the broken link?

For those of you who don't want to look, here's the bank pic:

picture47kj.png

And also, there's not even 99M party hats TOTAL in the game. What, they dropped for a couple of days...maybe one? There's not even 99M players in RuneScape!! That was the dumbest thing I have EVER seen! There's not 99M dragon chains or platelegs even released into the game! If there was, do you think the prices would be so high? My gosh, can the people that wrote that guide use a little common sense? #-o

Anyway, don't buy it. \'

Rcty

For those of you who don't want to look, here's the bank pic:

picture47kj.png

And also, there's not even 99M party hats TOTAL in the game. What, they dropped for a couple of days...maybe one? There's not even 99M players in RuneScape!! That was the dumbest thing I have EVER seen! There's not 99M dragon chains or platelegs even released into the game! If there was, do you think the prices would be so high? My gosh, can the people that wrote that guide use a little common sense? #-o

Anyway, don't buy it. \'

yea I doubt I am going to buy it

dont buy it. everbody knows how 2 make money, sell coal, smith,fletch,run ess 2 an alter, if u hav 85 slayer train on the u know wat till it drops a u know which weapon,if u hav 91 rc craft nats in the abyss, so on and so forth...............

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif