Do you think that this guide is worth it?

aaquib5

omg...he bought it.

I will honestly tell you all, there is simply no way to make money that fast, or easily in RS. Any site that advertises false ads, can have no genuine experience in the game.

...for example, I'd think that someone 100+ would have the perspicasity to know that there are not 9999k p-hats in the entire game, or any Abyssal Dolls :-# .

so I'd say, (in the female computer voice)

"you've got scam" :twisted:

Who ever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven.

nacht07.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaquib5's personal review on http://www.runescape-riches.com/

[b]This is an *ALRIGHT* guide. It was worth $4 and a good read. I skipped the 40 PAGE PRICE GUIDE!!!!, but that price guide was pathetic. 40 pages of prices. But the rest of the 180 pages were filled with money making techniques, tips, and skill guides. The skill guides were LLLOOOONNNNGGG and extremely boring to read.

For the money making, it included some things that other guides didn't like merchanting and making money from certain things that need combat/quest/skill requirements. It was certainly different, and I was extremely dissapointed by the super long instructions when you could sum it up easier. I have 90 days to return it, and I am going to try the money techniques, and if I don't like it I am going to refund it.[/b]

To the Author of this thread:

The video doesn't look fake? Do you or the author of the guide have ANY proof that the trades are 100% genuine? The Trades can be very easily faked (you will be surprised how easily it is done). There is one thing that we know, the picture is 100% fake, why?

1. there is over 150billion worth of items in there, thats probably more than the entire RS economy COMBINED, if not close to it.

2. Look at the God Rune armor, notice anything strange? Look at the normal Rune Plate, they look different yes? The Rune plate graphics were updated simultaneously, there is NO WAY that you could have 2 different kinds of Rune plates in the bank account at the same time (in fact, the graphics update is BEFORE dragon chain is released).

From the fake bank picture on the front cover, can you GENUINELY expect that the guide is real?

This applies to real world things too. if you read the label and you notice its fake, can you expect the actual thing you are looking at is real?

EDIT: just saw your post here, If you still want to buy it, go ahead and ignore all our advices. Dont come whining after you buy it that its all junk, you were warned repeated.

I went ahead and did buy it. I found it to be an interesting read. I think the only reason that the guide author used those pics were to get peoples attention.

And for ALL the people who said: this is a real life scam, don't buy this guide its a fake, its a waste of money. I am actually kind of glad I purchased this guide. The skill guides are similar to the one available on tip it and I thank the people looking out for me because some of the stuff they said were true like its available on tip it, just the merchanting and the way its organized is attracting to me so thank you for all the advice and i wish you success in runescape

that sled in the bank pic must be worth trillions of dollars :wall:

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Everyone lets stop posting about these two idiots and may their site be hacked.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Rofl. Nice.

Anyways, I don't think the thread author actually wants advice on whether or not to buy it. He's not looking for actual input, just permission to buy it. Don't believe me? Just read his posts throughout the thread. People say "don't buy it", and he responds with a "well maybe" excuse to keep the thread going. One or two people say "buy it", and he's quick to respond with "OK!".

So aaquib5, since I've already called you out on that lets get something straight. No one on these forums can give you permission with what to do with your real life money. If you want to waste an actual $4 on a scam that's your prerogative. On the same token, though, we can't help you fix it when you find out you did get scammed. Sure there's a rant forum, but the only one that can make the choice (and has to live with it is you).

Your mouth ended being soooo full of...

TRUTH!

One guy said: "ya, take the chance, buy it", and he did so, despite all the warnings he got

Anyways, it's his $4, not ours. He has the right to lose his moneythe way he wants , as he could go gambling, drinking, smoking (if you are 18), or shopping.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Chapter 1 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Intro

Chapter 2 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Making The Small Money

Chapter 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Making Decent Runescape Money

Chapter 4 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Nearly To The Millionares Guild

Chapter 5 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Welcome to The Millionares Guild

Chapter 6 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Making $$$BILLIONS$$$

Chapter 7 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Runescape Price Guide

Chapter 8 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Combat Training Guide

Chapter 9 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Avoid Scamming Guide

Chapter 10 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ WeaponÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Power

Chapter 11 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Fishing Guide

Chapter 12 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Cooking Guide

Chapter 13 -- Official Mining Guide

Chapter 14 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Smithing Guide

Chapter 15 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Slayer Guide(P2P)

Chapter 16 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Farming Guide(NEW)

Chapter 17 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Crafting Guide

Chapter 18 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Fletching Guide

Chapter 19 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Woodcutting Guide

Chapter 20 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Firemaking Guide

Chapter 21 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Herblore Guide

Chapter 22 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Ranging Guide

Chapter 23 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Runecrafting Guide

Chapter 24 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Tips on Runescape Success

Chapter 25 -- Conclusion

Wow, we owe tip.it alot of cash.

thhah.gif

Chapter 1 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Intro

Chapter 2 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Making The Small Money

Chapter 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Making Decent Runescape Money

Chapter 4 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Nearly To The Millionares Guild

Chapter 5 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Welcome to The Millionares Guild

Chapter 6 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Making $$$BILLIONS$$$

Chapter 7 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Runescape Price Guide

Chapter 8 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Combat Training Guide

Chapter 9 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Avoid Scamming Guide

Chapter 10 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ WeaponÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Power

Chapter 11 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Fishing Guide

Chapter 12 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Cooking Guide

Chapter 13 -- Official Mining Guide

Chapter 14 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Smithing Guide

Chapter 15 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Slayer Guide(P2P)

Chapter 16 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Farming Guide(NEW)

Chapter 17 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Crafting Guide

Chapter 18 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Fletching Guide

Chapter 19 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Woodcutting Guide

Chapter 20 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Firemaking Guide

Chapter 21 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Herblore Guide

Chapter 22 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Ranging Guide

Chapter 23 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Official Runecrafting Guide

Chapter 24 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Tips on Runescape Success

Chapter 25 -- Conclusion

Wow, we owe tip.it alot of cash.

perhaps, but the skill guide descriptions are similar to runehq/tip it but the moneymaking is kind of unique

the dude in the vid is INSANE if the guide works give me a whip, full dragon and a phat set

it's not THAT easy to follow the guide and succeed in Runescape, and you have to be patient. I made about 1mill so far(not as fast as it promised)

so now you've purchased it yourself. Was I right, you noobs? When I say its good I advertise. When he buys it hes an idiot. You guys suck :boohoo:

you were right and wrong. Its not the world's best guide and highly recommended but it is a GOOD guide with valuable techniques designed to help structure a runescape user. The other people were also right. There is no way to make money THAT fast but there is a way to make it fast and the guide shows u how

so now you've purchased it yourself. Was I right, you noobs? When I say its good I advertise. When he buys it hes an idiot. You guys suck :boohoo:

you were right and wrong. Its not the world's best guide and highly recommended but it is a GOOD guide with valuable techniques designed to help structure a runescape user. The other people were also right. There is no way to make money THAT fast but there is a way to make it fast and the guide shows u how

well these noobs here just keep assuming its a scam and Im advertising. Well those jackasses can go make their 10k in 6 weeks. I know that I AM making good money, not neccessarily cause of the guide, but partially.

I just purchased it yesterday and wow it's pretty good. The money making techniques are amazing! For the skill guides its sooooo detailed and organized. There are charts, pictures and examples for the money making as well as the skill guides.

I was just dissapointed that I didn't win it from the free guides, but hopefully I'll win some of the p hats.

so you think I should buy it?

Yes, but like the other guy said, SOME of the stuff like the skill guides you can find the information at tip.it, but the money making techniques I simply love. I made about 300k so far. Their not the easiest techniques in the world and they take a little bit of time to get used to, but I purchased about 6 other guides, and by far this is the easiest for me.

ohh 300k thats loads! lol

well i just bought it so we'll see.....

If you truly are not affiliated with runescape-riches then tell me... What are the BAD things about the guide? I know all guide have them.

well for 1 there's some spelling mistakes, and the money making isn't the easiest thing as it says it is. it probably took them about a month to earn one of the phats they have let alone 241.

There's more than 241 Phats in there.

Those 800+ Phats combined and one per month?

I dont think so.

I just purchased it yesterday and wow it's pretty good. The money making techniques are amazing! For the skill guides its sooooo detailed and organized. There are charts, pictures and examples for the money making as well as the skill guides.

I was just dissapointed that I didn't win it from the free guides, but hopefully I'll win some of the p hats.

so you think I should buy it?

Yes, but like the other guy said, SOME of the stuff like the skill guides you can find the information at tip.it, but the money making techniques I simply love. I made about 300k so far. Their not the easiest techniques in the world and they take a little bit of time to get used to, but I purchased about 6 other guides, and by far this is the easiest for me.

ohh 300k thats loads! lol

well i just bought it so we'll see.....

If you truly are not affiliated with runescape-riches then tell me... What are the BAD things about the guide? I know all guide have them.

well for 1 there's some spelling mistakes, and the money making isn't the easiest thing as it says it is. it probably took them about a month to earn one of the phats they have let alone 241.

There's more than 241 Phats in there.

Those 800+ Phats combined and one per month?

I dont think so.

it probably took them about a couple of years to get those. And prices were cheaper previously, so it is possible they were collected from before.

If it is that gd send me it thro email then

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

If it is that gd send me it thro email then

I paid money for it, I'm not going to give it away for free. I'll send you the money making parts if you want but not the whole thing

did you even read the f.a.q. on that site aaquib? you cannot send on any part of it. at all. it is technically copyright breach..

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

did you even read the f.a.q. on that site aaquib? you cannot send on any part of it. at all. it is technically copyright breach..

oh crap....that kinda sucks, it should be since u bought it u get the right to share the info with whoever u want, but I don't want to get involved with any of this stuff so forget it sworddude

oh crap....that kinda sucks, it should be since u bought it u get the right to share the info with whoever u want, but I don't want to get involved with any of this stuff so forget it sworddude

How they gonna find out?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

how they gonna find out? HAck my Email?

rofl

i assume you also steal from corner shops, as long as the owner doesn't see, as they wont catch you?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

how they gonna find out? HAck my Email?

rofl

i assume you also steal from corner shops, as long as the owner doesn't see, as they wont catch you?

No that is Illegal.

Anywayz They Broke copyright laws read Sumthin on the rs website. (forget wot)

swordfinalqr7.jpg