Do you think that this guide is worth it?

aaquib5

Don't bother ever buying a moneymaking guide. They will never tell you anything that you can't work out yourself. Don't even bother looking into it. It's much better just to try a few things out in game and see what you like doing. And just looking at that fake bank tells you all you need to know about the author.

Basically, this is a real life scam.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bother ever buying a moneymaking guide. They will never tell you anything that you can't work out yourself. Don't even bother looking into it. It's much better just to try a few things out in game and see what you like doing. And just looking at that fake bank tells you all you need to know about the author.

Basically, this is a real life scam.

\'

Guess What? Abyssal Demon is an item there, now can some1 please tell me if they have an Abyssal Demon as a pet?

The answer is NO! Any online RS money guide on the net are either scams or they are copy, paste rephrase versions. Do NOT buy it.

PS. the fake isnt even done properly. Can some1 please tell me why D B axe and Halberd has only 1 in the bank? surely they can afford 9999k of them.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

the video is not real. don't buy that guide. all the guides are the same all they say is buy for less and sell for more. trust me i know, have a guide like that and its bull .... i didn't actualy purchase it i just downloaded it and its not that good.

i-am-orochimaru.jpg

aaquib if you post your email or pm me with it I will send the guide to you I downloaded it off of a downloading client. Mwuahaha I have tons of ebay guides for runescape and other games!

SOUNDS GOOD :D \:D/ :!:

the video is not real. don't buy that guide. all the guides are the same all they say is buy for less and sell for more. trust me i know, have a guide like that and its bull .... i didn't actualy purchase it i just downloaded it and its not that good.

How did you download it?[/b][/u]

aaquib if you post your email or pm me with it I will send the guide to you I downloaded it off of a downloading client. Mwuahaha I have tons of ebay guides for runescape and other games!

i wouldn't do it if i were you - wether or not you think it's a useful guide or not, they stiull wrote it and sending it w/o author's consent could land ye with a hefty fine

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i wouldn't do it if i were you - wether or not you think it's a useful guide or not, they stiull wrote it and sending it w/o author's consent could land ye with a hefty fine

:o Oh I don't think I'm going to do it now

HOW?

Dude...Don't buy ANY guide out there!

They're all liars and scammers.

They don't even help ! Not one bit !

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

No game is worth more money than the fees to play the game itself, any excess is definite waste. You really should NOT buy it.

Face it, all money making ways are painful, you just have to find one that you like and stick to it. Eventually it will pay off.

EDIT : I ask everybody to look at Rcty's picture of the bank, can ANYONE please tell me WHY is an ABYSSAL DEMON in the bank?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

No game is worth more money than the fees to play the game itself, any excess is definite waste. You really should NOT buy it.

Face it, all money making ways are painful, you just have to find one that you like and stick to it. Eventually it will pay off.

EDIT : I ask everybody to look at Rcty's picture of the bank, can ANYONE please tell me WHY is an ABYSSAL DEMON in the bank?

that just proves its fake. But if money making is that hard, then how do people afford them 200+Mill party hats?

im the video y the heck do they eat the rares?idiots!oh wait ti fake so it dont matter..rofl

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

im the video y the heck do they eat the rares?idiots!oh wait ti fake so it dont matter..rofl

it doesn't seem fake. How on earth would they fake those rares IN runescape? And besides look them up in the high scores, they're both there

They changed the bank, it is now much more believable, maybe even real (Not 99M Phat Sets lol)

However no-one should buy the guide, it will be worthless because you will be able to find all of the info here on tip.it

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

I just purchased it yesterday and wow it's pretty good. The money making techniques are amazing! For the skill guides its sooooo detailed and organized. There are charts, pictures and examples for the money making as well as the skill guides.

I was just dissapointed that I didn't win it from the free guides, but hopefully I'll win some of the p hats.