I have forseen the update o.O

DarkDude

Had a random dream last night...

There was an update on RS, I logged in and was next to a building (Which I believe was the examination centre) anyway, the building was being attacked by monsters, and there were bombs dropping everywhere. I ran into the building and saw the people inside dying (NPCs), by this time other players had got there. There was a mad rush as to try and find the start of the quest. Everyone started to run through the building and started opening Rune Kite DOORS. (I know o.O) The doors led out to an outside area, and a while after a mansionish building. Inside an interface popped up, and said the names of the people in the building and had a chest with the number 2 next to it. For some reason this was meant to be the tomb-robbing thing that was mentioned this month (That's what I thought while I was dreaming about it) I saw someone run over to one of the chest and open it, so I just ran straight past. I ended up in a random room with loads of levers and switches, and everyone was manically pulling them. I then saw a screen explaining we had to get a perfect set-up for the machine. So I got everyone in order, and had some peopel guard the door to stop more people comming in :P

Then I woke up and looked at the time, had overslept, and almost missed my bus but luckily I got it :D

That's probably the first RS dream I've had in 4 years :P A completely random one aswell.

Have you ever had dreams about Runescape?

never lol

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Only about taking my abby whip, and full drag, along with ancients into school, to masacar all of the people which i dont like... enough to get me to 126 combat. :D

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

I think it's time to town down on the Runescape usage if your having dreams of this game. :roll:

I've played like 1 hour in the past 2 weeks...

Haven't been on since Friday, which was for 5 mins.

Only about taking my abby whip, and full drag, along with ancients into school, to masacar all of the people which i dont like... enough to get me to 126 combat. :D

Actualy, that reminds me. I remember having one where there were party hats spawning at my school and I was running around picking them up o.O

I think it's time to town down on the Runescape usage if your having dreams of this game. :roll:

lol I was going to write that... Maybe you shouldn't play as much.. :P though.. That's a bit hyprocritical on my terms.. I play it too much, but I don't have dreams about it.. Never have either..

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

well i dreamed one time i was playing runescape dunno what i was doing ingame coz the next moment my chair became an very deep black hole :-w then i dreamed i like fell #-o

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

Well then scientifically it means your thinking too much about Runescape. :shame:

Rkolegendkil.png

What the [bleep] does it affect u dreams how much u play runescape? If u see dream about runescape it doesnt mean u think or play runescape all the time! I see alot weird dreams where Zombies chasin me or some hairy big dude rapin me or stuff :oops: ANd it doesnt mean i think about stuff like that! So shut the ........up all of u meany guys

never lol

Same

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Well then scientifically it means your thinking too much about Runescape. :shame:

How the hell is that at all scientific, so when you dream about something you think about it too much now?

tipitsigkk0.jpg

I did once, I dreamed that I got a dragon chainbody off a dust devil which I sold for 33m and bought a yellow partyhat. I woke up the next morning to fight out it had happened. It was because I was dreaming about an event that occured the day before \'

My most recent RS dream was a flashback of dying in full torags armour with an obby shield and abby whip..

I have had dreams before.. back in the day of rsc... I dreamt of merchanting enough to buy 10 pink hats.. Haha.. You can call me sad and that I need to play less, but I guarantee that if your RS dream hasn't come yet - IT WILL soon! :P

I once dreamt of running away from trolls on death plateau BEFORE death plateau was CREATED. 2 years before, in fact.

The Zebera is getting faster! The road to 99 Agility

Previous 99s (in order)

Fishing, November 23rd, 2009.

Attack, November 23rd, 2009 (got it about 10 minutes after Fishing)

Hitpoints (well, it was back then), December 28th, 2009

Defence, February 27, 2010

I had a dream i got ahrims staff from barrows and one of the bankers stole it from me :(

When i tried to kil lthem thye grew like 10 arms and started pulling randfom things out of everyones bank and throwing them at me to hit 30's each time. i ran away and asked a slayer master what to do and he gave me something...than the dream stopped

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I had a dream i got ahrims staff from barrows and one of the bankers stole it from me :(

When i tried to kil lthem thye grew like 10 arms and started pulling randfom things out of everyones bank and throwing them at me to hit 30's each time. i ran away and asked a slayer master what to do and he gave me something...than the dream stopped

Damn bankers, I knew they had something planned.

Noproblem22.png

Well my last Runescape dream happened around 6 months ago, it was really weird.

It was half first person and half third person, I was running around in a building that was on fire and ppl started jumping out the windows and such, Ppl died after jumping out and there were phats and stuff on the floor, there was a mad rush for all of them but I ended up falling out of the window. I then woke up :?

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man