Do you talk about runescape in real life?

I talk about RuneScape with my friend. Hes kinda newbie so I have to explain stuff a lot to him.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I normally don't, mainly because most of my friends don't like the game. However, every once in a while, I'll meet somebody at my school who plays a bit, and we'll have a small conversation about it.

It does feel a bit awkward saying RuneScape terms in real life... you think about them every day, but they sound so weird when you actually say them aloud...

blackmageid8.png

Especially when your native language isn't English (Dutch for me) and you still use certain expressions or conjugate English words like Dutch words (for example, I'd say "Ik ben mith aan het minen" Instead of "I'm mining mith" which makes you feel even more a nerd :P I only talk about RS to other people whom I know to play it too...

Dude never argue with an idiot. They drag you dwn to their level and then beat you with experience.

Yes.. much

We have like an Runescape/WoW club at school ( group of friends )

Seriously.. we almost always talk about Runescape, and when someone get beaten up, well go "Rofl Owned"

and im Proud of it :lol:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

usually talking about runescape to people who know nothing about it equates to social suicide, but now im at college and people are older and more mature, noone seems to really care or make a fuss whatever quirky st00fz you do

:-k

What real life?

Well, okay, on a more serious note, not really. Occasionally it may come up when someone says how stupid and pointless game it is, but I'm trying not to get in those conversations. Sometimes I may talk about it with one friend of mine who plays it as well, though that's not really so common.

no-one plays it -.- accept to some uber losers (i'm not saying people who play it are losers i'm saying that these guys are FREAKS wanna' hear some stories? naw)

yeah i can't spell .. imagine saying "i pooned that lesser with my rune scimmy" Huh?!

I'm gonna get some ppl into it now :P

i am a paint noob

Usually just with my brother who plays it, and a few of his friends sometimes when they come over. One of my friends used to play he quit a while ago though, so yeah.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

I'm in the same boat as Krazy, I only talk to my brother about it. The only friend I had at school that played it quit a few years ago..

So now it's just me and a couple of tip.it people. :)

1z4gvi9.png

Just started my new account.

Heck yes, I make fun of it with one of my buddys who played it. We insult everything there is to insult! Graphics, r00n, all the noobs... good times.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids