2000 total 99 Farming Achieved!

A skiller is someone who has very high non combat skills for their combat level. A pure skiller is a level 3 skiller, but a skiller can be any level.

Who are the people on your list? I wouldn't mind looking them up :)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have some big goals here but i saw that you made peviuos goals so good luck and i think you wreally can do it :) \'

I want to say first that i am a guy, becouse when people see my username they think i am a girl.

Thanks lider :)

you have some big goals here but i saw that you made peviuos goals so good luck and i think you wreally can do it :) \'

I made those goals on the official rs forums, had a thread there since november, just joined tip it so i thought id make one here to :P

90 Combat 1900+ Total

You finally made a thread here, excellent! \' I'm really curious to see how you go about your leveling and the progress you can make. I must say 99 herb is an insane goal. But considering your current lvl I don't think it's too crazy. :P I'm surprised I didn't see this thread earlier today, I would have spammed it up sooner had I known.

Best of luck on your goal and remember to take lots of screenies and such to show what you've been up to. Have fun at the Agility Course.

(Btw which world do you train on? )

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Yup, i finally did :). I put you and swamp on the front page as you were my tip it inspiration to make the thread :D.

Yeh, well i like keeping track of my own progress, it makes leveling alot easier if you know where you stand.

And yeh, 99 herblore will be hard, but im hoping to do a big jump soon, and go from 96 to 98 herblore in a day. Guna be hard, but i'll do it lol :P

Well i remember to take a screenie of 83, so im doing well ;).

And i train on world 92, theres a few other agility people i know that train here, we have sort of a club lol, unfortunatly not many of them are always on :(, you should come along and train with us :).

90 Combat 1900+ Total

very nice...

gl

BTW: can you make me 3 glories, i have the supplies lol

add me ingame timeoutsmad

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Hm, I'm sorry but ill have to pass for now, i'm at ape atoll, so its a bit of a drag to keep leaving all the time. Although you can try pming the tallest1, he posted at the top of the page. I know he is currently training crafting (well i think he is), so he might prefere the exp :).

Sorry :(

(Note to tallest- Sorry if your not crafting/ making glories right now, thought you might like the exp :P )

90 Combat 1900+ Total

84 agility :)

Although i missed the picture and my goal by 2 seconds, no joking :shock: :(

I blame the tallest for talking to me too much! :twisted: :P

90 Combat 1900+ Total

phenomenal - I thought that my skills were pretty good but you put them into the shade! Major respect for the herblore. It's a good point you make about no-one wanting to buy your low level pots. I guess super sets are the exception. I'm only a few levels off 72 herb now - hopefully I can start using the skill to make some money.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Thanks Elcusco, and yeh i am aiming for it today, but i may not get it as i have some things to do later today.

Beat zezima?! Lol, :-k ...Well i obviously could, but he pays me to let him keep the front spot ;)

Thanks ora :), Yeh 1800 total is getting closer, only 30 levels to go :shock: !

Cheers rft, And super sets sell ok, I have personally never made super sets and only ever merchanted them :). I work them out to cost 10k to make, so you could break even with them, but selling 10k ea is hard. On the other hand i did sell 100 today 10k ea :) 200k profit there :P

hehe, go stephen! \' Yup, they do rock lol :P. Thats still good =D>. Thanks :)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Take a look at lara barbara, lvl 98 with 1950 skilltotal.

Nice stats.

gah!!! he is bumping after 1 minute, IT HAS TO BE A RHQER!!! KILL THE RHQER!!!

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

Imo not raising your combat is just plain silly (unless you don't liek combat of course), but that doesn't take way that you have an awsome total and hebrlore lvl!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

And yeh i know, lara has some nice skills. I cooked with her a few times when i got 99.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Just added a bank picture :)

Took me an hour to organise it and it still looks terrible :P

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Phr33 unids pl0x? :shock: Omg I would really wanna identify those 8k unids.. If I have the level required... That xp would probably take me to 45-50 Herblore. :shock: (I am sure we can do something about that, cant we? :-k I doubt you would welcome 8k of idetifying. O:) ) Real nice bank. :) Good luck :)

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png