My latest PIXEL SIG !

The_Jeppoz

That's a great sig. What else is new about Jeppoz's sigs lol.

For real, that is one killer sig. I see how you diverged a bit from your usual 2d foreground and background style to a more 3d space where you see less of a difference between foreground and background. Killer ideas, awsome shading, great overal view pleasing to the eye. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

It could use some more perspective; you can hardly tell if the orange gradient is lava or a sunset. The armor is also very awkward. Draw the knights with gloves, not run mittens. Other than that, looks good.

It could use some more perspective; you can hardly tell if the orange gradient is lava or a sunset. The armor is also very awkward. Draw the knights with gloves, not run mittens. Other than that, looks good.

The day we'll have flying islands in Rs that will be a sunset...however it's way 2 prespective oriented compared to my usual style...but i wanted to try something different...plus the requests involved a bigger field of view...and since i don't like small characters the solution was obvious.

I had a full page of instructions for this sigs...plus a given pic for the armors. Nothing much i could do but follow the guidelines and add some nice (i hope) ideas.

Oh and don't insult me...

I NEVER WORK WITH GRADIENTS :evil:

Guest chunky59

VERY GOOD. But id have to say it looks more like a pic that a signature to me. But very good...better than anything i can do. 10 times better

i like it, i am not to found of the fat guy :lol: . But that doesnt matter, its good@!

That's supposed to be a zammy wizzy...those that bump out when u get the chest from wildy clues...

Figure out if such a fatty popped up...lol might be fun i think :)

That things insane! :D Still think the one you made for y0ur_m0ther or punk4ever is your best. Dont get me wrong, this sig is awesome, but the eyes are a bit messed up.. and the face of the guy in rune grabbing the ammy or watever off the guy holding the white flag is a bit messed. Still love the border and the shading. 9.5/10 :wink: :D

That things insane! :D Still think the one you made for y0ur_m0ther or punk4ever is your best. Dont get me wrong, this sig is awesome, but the eyes are a bit messed up.. and the face of the guy in rune grabbing the ammy or watever off the guy holding the white flag is a bit messed. Still love the border and the shading. 9.5/10 :wink: :D

sweet man, not many crits here, i think the lava river could use some more detail, i would never call it gradient, but maybe it should be lighter at the other "shore" aswell?

top class, thanks for showing this, man

korla3eaqd3.jpg

I love it mad your sigs are great. Is the guy stabbing the fat guy or what lol.

I think hes slashing his neck

W0o TJ if you look at the lava as the sunset u can see y the guy sed it, i only saw it as a sunset from looking at it from that but then the other bit of island of rock makes it lava agen.

GJ

9/10

or...48/70 :wink: :lol:

-o-