red phat in 6 months?

blackeagle2138

hello, people. many of you (or some at least d: .) have seen my posts of goals, etc. well, i got scammed out of my mask set and guthans. dont think im going to say "z0m6 ph|-33 st00p|-| p|@\/\/>

monkeh0zv.png

By the way, with any stat there, i have 7Mil startup money (I. E. rcing, fletching+alching, etc.)

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated :o

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

Not to discourage you, by the way, but whatever the red party hat's price is now multiply by 4 or 5 to know what you'll need to have in half a year. Rares in general have had a growth rate of about 10x per year since rs2 came out.

Not to discourage you, by the way, but whatever the red party hat's price is now multiply by 4 or 5 to know what you'll need to have in half a year. Rares in general have had a growth rate of about 10x per year since rs2 came out.

so that would make reds....1bil? :?

edit: im going to take a stab in the dark and guess ill never get a red phat unless i merchant :$

shadddax7.png

edit: im going to take a stab in the dark and guess ill never get a red phat unless i merchant :$

OR

you could hang around fishing guild and tell ppl to wear ther phats or find someone with phat sets befriend them and wait till they quit...

Just an average player with a horrible name...

Start in the mage guild, and buy out all of the chaos, blood, laws, deaths, and nats (dont do souls). Use SS and keep switching worlds (it'll keep track of which ones you've already hit) and keep buying out all of the runes. When you're out of money (use all 7M), head to world 2, outside of the east bank, and start selling your runes. Don't go any lower than these prices:

Chaos 130 each

Nats 300 each

Laws 300 each

Deaths 300 each

Bloods 550 each.

You can make from 700k-1M an hour depending on how fast you go about changing worlds and buying the runes. I usually get about 900k an hour (not including selling), and do this for 2 hours a day. Have like 50M so far ;)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

definately merchant. Many of my friends make 2mil+ a day merchanting f2p, so on p2p you should be able to make even more. with 7 mil start money i would prob merch barrows or god armor.

GOOD LUCK!

definately merchant. Many of my friends make 2mil+ a day merchanting f2p, so on p2p you should be able to make even more. with 7 mil start money i would prob merch barrows or god armor.

GOOD LUCK!

I've heard god armor is not good to merchant. I'll go for what Hoopster211 said.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

thanks so much for the luck mate :o by the way, ive heard that merchanting barrows and god armor are a 'girl dog' to merchant if you know what i mean $:

shadddax7.png

GOOD LUCK!

thanks so much for the luck mate :o by the way, ive heard that merchanting barrows and god armor are a 'girl dog' to merchant if you know what i mean $:

lobs are the best to merchant buy cheap raw ones in game around 200gp each then when you have a lot sell for 250-275gp each lol so with 2m you could have 10,000 lobs and sell them for at lesat 2.5m thats 500k profit not bad for a day

GOOD LUCK!

lobs are the best to merchant buy cheap raw ones in game around 200gp each then when you have a lot sell for 250-275gp each lol so with 2m you could have 10,000 lobs and sell them for at lesat 2.5m thats 500k profit not bad for a day

That profit per day is weak. I would never go about doing this, just a waste of time.

Rune merch is good profit, i would recommend it and then start merching on santas and masks.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.