Mirrors Room - Fight yourself !

lord_kelson

Imagine you played in RuneScape and you working on your prayer level. Suddendly, when you bury bones, Mysterious Old Man appears to you and say: "Mylord/Milady [PLAYER NAME], it's time you discover your other side!". He teleport you.

You appears in a room with lots of mirrors. Mysterious Old Man is front of you. He said: "Here, you can see lots of mirrors and your looking. But these face of you are reals, [PLAYER NAME]! Try to kill yourself and you'll get a reward." He disappears. Now, you need to "Touch" a "Mirror".

When you touch it, your clone appear. He get same combat level than you and same items. But he can't use prayer, magic or food. If you die, you keep your items but don't get rewards. He you kill him, you get a reward likes: Gems, Money (250 to 750 coins), part of mithril armour, part of steel armour or 30 Rune Essences. Agree or disagree ?

Current money : 10 K

Highest level : Attack - Strenghth - Defence 55

Weapon : Rune scimitar

Nice idea. Anyone else in agreement?

:|

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sounds cool to me..mostly. There are too many instances where it would lead to someone getting screwed (imagine fighting monsters when you get teleported, and coming back with almost no health left) It would be cool to have something like that in your house though, like maybe a lever in your combat room which generates a copy of you in the ring.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

uhm... more rondoms rofl...

i like the idee anyway...

what about: 1 atk, 1 str, 1 def, 43 prayer, xx hp, 70 mage pures? cuz they cant use mage...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

what about: 1 atk, 1 str, 1 def, 43 prayer, xx hp, 70 mage pures? cuz they cant use mage...

Heh, it would be an easy kill!

:twisted:

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sounds cool to me..mostly. There are too many instances where it would lead to someone getting screwed (imagine fighting monsters when you get teleported, and coming back with almost no health left) It would be cool to have something like that in your house though, like maybe a lever in your combat room which generates a copy of you in the ring.

Yeah, that would be cool. Especally when none of my friends where on, and I was bloodthirsty :D.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Imagine you played in RuneScape and you working on your prayer level. Suddendly, when you bury bones, Mysterious Old Man appears to you and say: "Mylord/Milady [PLAYER NAME], it's time you discover your other side!". He teleport you.

You appears in a room with lots of mirrors. Mysterious Old Man is front of you. He said: "Here, you can see lots of mirrors and your looking. But these face of you are reals, [PLAYER NAME]! Try to kill yourself and you'll get a reward." He disappears. Now, you need to "Touch" a "Mirror".

When you touch it, your clone appear. He get same combat level than you and same items. But he can't use prayer, magic or food. If you die, you keep your items but don't get rewards. He you kill him, you get a reward likes: Gems, Money (250 to 750 coins), part of mithril armour, part of steel armour or 30 Rune Essences. Agree or disagree ?

lol have you been playing spider man 2, on x box? because its basicly the same idea lol :P

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

lol have you been playing spider man 2, on x box? because its basicly the same idea lol :P

No. Cause I only have PS2 :lol:

- BIG LOL -

Heh, it would be an easy kill!

:twisted:

- BIG LOL - Good idea !!! Eve'ryone will train his magic level an don't train melee or range. Except if... your copy use magic only for you !!!

\' MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Hmm, i dunno, would they be a leet haxor pker like me? 8-)

They could be. And I just remembered something. Doesn't this exist in members' area somewhere already?