Post your thoughts on new mini-game, trouble brewing.

headhunter2006

I think that it is random and includes brewing a pointless "rum" , that we can't get

So in my opinion it rocks! The clothes look not bad, you get half decent exp when it ends, the only annoying thing is the 20 min wait, but thats identical to castle wars, except that you can join at midpoint,

It's a fun mini game, but its just that , not a proper PVP area

magicaltrevorst2.jpg

You can now buy the rum for 20 PoE and it teleports you to the minigame.

I think the number of PoE given is too low for the ammount needed for items.

Mystical.

Mystical+Jin.png

You can now buy the rum for 20 PoE and it teleports you to the minigame.

I think the number of PoE given is too low for the ammount needed for items.

Mystical.

You can get up to like 150 PoE per game though, that's pretty high....

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

The game gets really boring fast.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Getting 150 requires alot of clicking, and thats with water collecting, i have never managed to get over 100 collecting nuts or coloured water though. Imo they should lower the amount of PoE needed, raise the amount given, or decrease the time the game runs for. I don't have enough time to burn to stay there for hours and hours to get the stuff.

Mystical.

Mystical+Jin.png

Getting 150 requires alot of clicking, and thats with water collecting, i have never managed to get over 100 collecting nuts or coloured water though. Imo they should lower the amount of PoE needed, raise the amount given, or decrease the time the game runs for. I don't have enough time to burn to stay there for hours and hours to get the stuff.

Mystical.

They changed it, 100 water only gets you 60-ish pieces of eight. Luckily I was able to get 1800 before they changed it. 10td8va.png

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I was thinking aobut doing the quests just to do it and get "the stuff". But how much does it cost?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

i htink its alright, but like some people said, the games are too long for the rewards given, i mean i can get way more fire making, crafting and cooking in the 20 mins that a game lasts, and the PoE given for the harder tasks, nut and coloured water collecting is rubbish, you migh aswell just cut trees, collect bug and not make the rum and still get a better reward, if they changed the rewards for different tasks i think it would be better

Candymann16.png

They really should increase the amount of PoE you get for collecting coloured water or bitternuts. Hardly anybody collects them, and they hardly give any PoE. I'm usually the one getting both of those, or if not just me maybe one other person. On average I get around 70 per game, while these people who mindlessly collect water get over 100. It's not really fair.

EDIT: you can buy a teleport there?! And here I was wasting so much time running through that jungle lol.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I love it :3>

Gives not bad xp in the skills I hate training (crafting, cooking, and firemaking).

You also get a hot outfit with the gold bit thingys :3>

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

I played one game and I got bored. All I did was chop wood. The only fun I actually had was burning a bridge and watching all the **** appear. Plus I can only hold onto one torch. That is so boring is going back to your base to get one torch after it goes out, that personally I hate.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Jagex haven't saw this through. Today's Runescape players are selfish, greedy scrooges that won't do something fun if it doesn't give them millions in a few hours... This game is one of them. It's a very fun concept but not well thought for today's greedy population. =;

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Jagex haven't saw this through. Today's Runescape players are selfish, greedy scrooges that won't do something fun if it doesn't give them millions in a few hours... This game is one of them. It's a very fun concept but not well thought for today's greedy population. =;

Whoa, not everyones like that, you can't go around accusing people that there greedy because they sell something for a higher price can they? You don't see people saying that about Pest control do you?

I think the new mini game is fun, I almost have a full set of em..Only 4 more PoE

Btw, Can you really buy teleports there? How many PoE are they? What about the Rum you can buy?

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops