Forming a Good Karma Club

Quasar889

Is anyone here interested in forming what I like to call "The good karma club?" Basically, we help out new players in lumbridge (i.e. give full iron, point them to varrock bank, and give basic account security help...) and keep the peace in banks. I've personally been doing a bunch of low level drop parties to introduce these new players to drops and some items that they may not normally have access to. It would help if I got some P-Mods (if they aren't too busy moderating) to come down and help me introduce the newbs to RS.

To Summarize, I'm looking to form a good karma team.

At the moment I'm smithing 100 sets of full iron to give away.

If anyone wants to help, I'm in ardy world 42.

Peace, whitemage

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

Hmm, if they do, I wouldn't know. I've never bothered to join them. Maybe I should...

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

It would help if I got some P-Mods (if they aren't too busy moderating) to come down and help me introduce the newbs to RS.

You mean if they aren't too busy playing ? ....

Anyways, sounds like a fun idea but I prefer helping people out whenever I can wherever I am, no need to go with a little club to help people out. Srry but that isn't my kind of helping.

Fair enough, the club is just an organized way to help people.

It doesn't exclude you from being a freelance helper xD

untitled6kv7.gif

I actually prefer telling the newbs that they are the chosen ones and if they can wear the chosen one shield (anti dragon shield) they are the chosen ones. Then i have a huge laugh as i take them to the cactus in al kharid and say it is the cactus of wisdom and make them bow down to it and ask it questions and i pretend to translate. I also laugh when the newbs decide they can kill anything they want (because they are the chosen ones) and try to take on a guard its soo funny you gotta do it with me sometime. Me and my mates made a little drama and one of the newbs believed that I was his long lost father lol! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

I actually prefer telling the newbs that they are the chosen ones and if they can wear the chosen one shield (anti dragon shield) they are the chosen ones. Then i have a huge laugh as i take them to the cactus in al kharid and say it is the cactus of wisdom and make them bow down to it and ask it questions and i pretend to translate. I also laugh when the newbs decide they can kill anything they want (because they are the chosen ones) and try to take on a guard its soo funny you gotta do it with me sometime. Me and my mates made a little drama and one of the newbs believed that I was his long lost father lol! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OOO EEM GEEE.... I almost fell out of my chair laughing... I am so going to try this...

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

KARMA! NOOO!!!!

I leave Tip.it for a month, come back, and I see that the Leester's Karmitis Virus (LKV) is at it's worst?? Dear Lord, we're all doomed!

(and wow, we got a lot of new emotes)

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

LMAO!!!

LKV....

Reb --not red-- dragon... starting with Leester again??? J/K man :twisted:

I tend to help others when I log into f2p ((not too often))

I will simply walk down varrock and see them lvl 30's in addy legs, steel plate, mith scimmy and Steel med..

I will trade them.. if they trade right away.. I give them Power ammy and 10k...

I norm do this 4 or 5 times...

If they PM me... simply add to ignore.

have fun

LMAO!!!

LKV....

Reb --not red-- dragon... starting with Leester again??? J/K man :twisted:

I tend to help others when I log into f2p ((not too often))

I will simply walk down varrock and see them lvl 30's in addy legs, steel plate, mith scimmy and Steel med..

I will trade them.. if they trade right away.. I give them Power ammy and 10k...

I norm do this 4 or 5 times...

If they PM me... simply add to ignore.

have fun

Lol ya, :-w .

Anyways, there's really no point in making a "be a good person club", just, well, be a good person :roll: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.