How long...

liiiam

crutches do not own...crutches suck..I had a borken ankle and had to go around on them for 2 months and my skin was like peeling away around my arm-pits..and they make you really sweaty :-s

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Why didn't you ask your doctor? Like we'd know about your specific case... Good luck healing quickly though.

I was thinking the same thing, who would play rs and have a degree in medicine ???

heartogoldcopy1oo5cv.jpg

A big shout-out to o0samurai0o for the awesome sig!!!

Members is hawt

101 Combat

{Live Fast. Die Young. Leave A Good Looking Corpse}

Why didn't you ask your doctor? Like we'd know about your specific case... Good luck healing quickly though.

I was thinking the same thing, who would play rs and have a degree in medicine ???

Me.

Just kidding. :D Where did you break your leg? Above, below, or on the knee?

If you broke your leg above the knee, it could take a very very long time to heal.

If you broke your leg below the knee it could take a few months.

If you broke the knee itself (as in moving the kneecap, tearing ligaments and stuff) you'll probably have problems for the rest of your life.

3898000bYVcx.png

You're one of 2 things.

a) lying.

B) going to the worst doctor in the history of the world.

If you've broken your leg, the doctor will have told you how long before it heals fully. Not only that, he/she will have told you when you should come back to the hospital to have it checked, have the cast taken off etc.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

You're one of 2 things.

a) lying.

B) going to the worst doctor in the history of the world.

If you've broken your leg, the doctor will have told you how long before it heals fully. Not only that, he/she will have told you when you should come back to the hospital to have it checked, have the cast taken off etc.

c) too stupid to remember when and decide to ask here.

Actually a few people do, I know someone who teaches nurses, to do that you have to have a nursing degree.

Anyway, back on topic, good luck healing, ask your doctor if you can or if you know someone on runescape ask them. :P

sig5235ro7.jpg

I tried that with a broken ankle..... #-o

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Has anyone ever played "Freestyle crutches"? You have to do as many tricks as possible on crutches, without your feet touching the ground. Wall plants, airwalks etc. Good fun! \'

bubsa..you are my hero. :3> ..anywho i agree with nadril and rizla..most doctors tell you when to come back in, and when its going to be healed..

Heh, my brother fell from 15 feet up and landed on his feet. He broke both of his ankles. It was cool.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif