Few Screenshots

David_Snowy

I was wondering if anyone could post a few replies with screenshots of the following armors:

- Barrows

- Full Dragon

- Full Zamarok (Robes & Metal)

- and while your at it why not show me your favourite armors ;)

~ Nano22222/David_Snowy

I was wondering if anyone could post a few replies with screenshots of the following armors:

- Barrows

- Full Dragon

- Full Zamarok (Robes & Metal)

- and while your at it why not show me your favourite armors ;)

~ Nano22222/David_Snowy

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/mini ... k_mage.gif - Zammy Robes

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

this is my alching/favorite outfit

charac1fb.png

Original :roll:

I like wearing Full Dharok w/ Fury, Ahrims hood, Brown fremenik cape and cream gnome boots \'

Or Black tricorn hat, mime top, fury, black navy bottoms, cooking gauntlets, desert boots and Legends :3>

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

charac1fb.png

it would be better if you wear ruby amulet instead of glory

true. true.

charac1fb.png

Original :roll:

I like wearing Full Dharok w/ Fury, Ahrims hood, Brown fremenik cape and cream gnome boots \'

Or Black tricorn hat, mime top, fury, black navy bottoms, cooking gauntlets, desert boots and Legends :3>

shove it. i like the way it looks okay?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Don't have any screenies for you lol but I have what I wear

White plate, white platelegs, cooking gaunts, desert boots, ammy of glory, right now a team cape lol (soon to be legends ;)), Saradomin book, Used to be Rod of Ivandis, but now I use Ancient Staff :D, oh, and bunny ears, or if I feel not like showing off my RSC Prowess, I wear white beret lol

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

no pic, imagine it. rune plate and legs, guthix book, rubber chicken, glory, obby cape, cooking gaunts, climbing boots, and camo helm

there be me fishing outfit lol. my [bleep]ey blue hair adds to it i think

off-topic: i see way too many ppl with white hair... TOO MANY! white and short, no dreads or nuthin, or long for the women. it's too... cliche, old...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

no pic, imagine it. rune plate and legs, guthix book, rubber chicken, glory, obby cape, cooking gaunts, climbing boots, and camo helm

off-topic: i see way too many ppl with white hair... TOO MANY! white and short, no dreads or nuthin, or long for the women. it's too... cliche, old...

Mine's white at the moment :-w but it used to be orange.. as I wanted red, but jagex has a funny idea of what red looks like.. :notalk:

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Here you go, a picture of guthans, the most expensive barrows set:

ebaylol0sh.png

I just anit-ebayed it a bit.

Rofllmfao anti-Ebay FTW

I'm not helping you, because I'm not sure of the reason you need these pictures.. :shame:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

charac1fb.png

it would be better if you wear ruby amulet instead of glory

I disagree, I think it looks good to have an accent color in the middle like that. =;

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

eh mine is qhite and [bleep]ey, with a braided beard :) ..anywho my favorite outfits.....

Uhhhh camo top and bottem legends bape, cooking gaunts, desetr boots, glory ammy, sara book, air tiara (the tiara..is jsut my..thing kay?) thats meh fishing outfit...

combat- torag plate and legs, rune boots, zerker helm, obby sheild, legends.obby cape, glory, barrows/ dark gloves(whatever you wanna call it). and whip.

ranged- black d hide top and bottem, black boots, black cape(fremmy) black vambs, mage short..OR blck hide bottem and top, dester boots, cooking guants, legends cape, tricorn hat (black) and mage short ang glory

mage- eh whatever i have in bank.....those are all my favorites...

Perhaps the most funniest things ever said or pictured on the forums....biabf can i have ur nfs ebay sucks pic for my sig? and i will add a comment maybe?

Oh yes and also how do you do those special codes where you can say:

Name wrote: BLah Blah blah

Perhaps the most funniest things ever said or pictured on the forums....biabf can i have ur nfs ebay sucks pic for my sig? and i will add a comment maybe?

Oh yes and also how do you do those special codes where you can say:

Name wrote: BLah Blah blah

Sure, if it has my name on it... 8-)

You click quote next to the person's post or you write this:

, Add a = after the first quote and it will change it.
sig5235ro7.jpg