Runescape 3

dudeonthenet

Actually if you wanna be literal, Runescape 3's already been released, it's called Runescape Classic. Runescape version 4 is called Runescape 2 so Runescape 3 would be version 5.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New fighting system. *cough*Kingdom Hearts style*cough* The kind that actual involves some movement other than just choose skill to train, click on something, special attack, eat a lobster. It's boooring. You lock onto a target (click it), then use certain buttons to jump, run, and maneuver, making it so you can dodge attacks (somewhat depending on agility?). It'd certainly make me more ambitious to train at something more active. Better graphics ftw. And new hairstyles. Yes, it's little, yeah, it's kinda stupid. But I'm getting tired of my plain, old, flat hair.

Adeluz: New fighting system. *cough*Kingdom Hearts style*cough* The kind that actual involves some movement other than just choose skill to train, click on something, special attack, eat a lobster. It's boooring. You lock onto a target (click it), then use certain buttons to jump, run, and maneuver, making it so you can dodge attacks (somewhat depending on agility?). It'd certainly make me more ambitious to train at something more active. Better graphics ftw. And new hairstyles. Yes, it's little, yeah, it's kinda stupid. But I'm getting tired of my plain, old, flat hair.

I second that, all but the hair thing. I dont mind hat hair :P.

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

I'm always buying snapdragon seeds, name your price.

Actaully, the only thing i've read on the official Jagex site is regards of an entirely brand new game, not Runescape 3.

Quite a long time ago I read that, but i'm sure it's in development.

Thats what I've heard. A whole new game.

But then, that may mean Runescape, but with a completely different interface and design...so different it can't be called Runescape 3...or something. o_O;;;

But alas, we're not gonna find out for at least 2 years, knowing Jagex.

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD

Nothing, because Runescape 3 will never come out. Or at least no time soon. Jagex has made clear that Rs3 is not currently in the works, or will be anytime soon.

BTW I believe this belongs in the Suggestions board.

shows how much you know about these forums

listen he is asking what others want not suggesting anything... So shut your mouthole and quit "trying" (and i stress trying) to act like a mod k?

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Guest mmortalone

Two words:

N O

no rs3, please, no rs3, rs2 is good enough

besides, they're working on a new game anyways

I would like to see the old combat system returned, the 3 rounds of combat before you can leave the combat. Also the old mining/fishing/wcing where when you have a full inventory of something, you wouldn't have to bank or drop the stuff in your inventory to continue skilling. But it would just drop automatically :\

agreed, rsc combat and skilling was so much better

fatdewdrp5.gif

^^sig by weeboab ^^

if i want cool graphics i'll go play my 360. I play rs for the content, not the visuals. So i say keep it simple and forget the graphics. Jagex should have stuck with rs1...

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

umm jagex said somewhere on the forums that they will never release the following:

dragon full helm

dragon pl8body

drgon kiteshield

and they also said that the y will not make an RS3 they will only have RSC and RS2, they said they have made major updates to the system and things on the game and if they added a number to every time they did that, they said it would be around RS5

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

if i want cool graphics i'll go play my 360. I play rs for the content, not the visuals. So i say keep it simple and forget the graphics. Jagex should have stuck with rs1...

~Bepo

I disagree, RS2 made them able to make easier updates, make content better, overall I used to think I liked RS1 way better it was really just because It was where I "grew up" on if you catch my drift. The one thing I have a problem with in RS2 is randoms and its based way too much on luck.

I can see them doing something drastic like for example erase banks and stats.

runescapesig7gw.png

Current Goal: Fire Cape, 0-6 at the caves 0-3 agianst the Jad, Lag done me in.

First off, from now on if you've heard Runescape saying anything about RS3 please put up the website so we all can check it out. Second, improvements folk, major improvements to RS2 would be appriciated. For example:

I'd like to see the time addition to switch worlds to be elimated like it was when RS2 first came out. I also would like to see more detail, if java can't provide it then maybe they should look elsewhere. And what better way to show off the details than a first person view. How cool would it be to see a fireblast shoot from your hands in first person view :lol: .

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

I'm always buying snapdragon seeds, name your price.

Instead of talking about RS3, how about the best improvement Runescape coud use?

For me, the best thing would be to make runescape much more dynamic. Faster and more direct movement. differences in runnning speeds between monsters and players. This would allow for far more strategy and tactics options. For instance, warriors in full plate armour would be tank like, lots of stamina but also very slow and warriors in chain armour would be faster, but more vulnerable.

phata_elise.png

i would like to see a fully downloadable game (or buyable) like guildwars and WoW, and visual better, and proberly allso some better sounds

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

the downloadable game is all good as long as you dont have to pay for it like wow.. buying the initial thing and then still paying..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

i think it wud absulty suck if jagex relaesed another runescape cuz im doin well :lol:

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

better trading system.

i wish there would be store in varrok where you could put your items with desired price and it would be like general store. of course to make jagex happy, store would ask you small fee for selling your items ;)

it would give us much more stable economy and much easier, hasle free trading system. also no scamming and people with smaller amounts of goods could sell products too.

face it it's almost inmopible to sell 15 green hides or 5 taromins.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs