Make random event items not count toward bankspace

I see absolutely no reason why the random event items have to count toward bankspace for F2P. I've already gotten rid of my princess costume just to save room. I don't think it would be a problem to either include another deposit box for your random event items, or just not have them count (like "ghost" items that are there but don't add to your count).

:-k I was thinking about it for a while, and came up with this idea. I don't want to get rid of rare random event stuff just because I don't have room in my bank.

It wouldn't take away from members, and would be feasible for F2P, in my opinion.

shadowedkittenbuddyrn0.png

Image by Drek and Buddies

Seconded. I do wish this would be done. Since holiday and random items don't really do anything except for looks, making them not count towards bank space is a great add.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

i love this idea. except it should only count towards random event items, not holiday items, so the holiday rares (phats, crackers etc) dont count towards this idea. due to bank space issues, i dropped my full zombie set. no big deal, i didnt really like the look of it anyway.

Stallion4589.png

I think that holiday items should count too, especially the new ones. Then again, that would make the "Destroy Item" thing obsolete.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I was thinking about this idea too but a few ajustments. there would be a second tab to your bankspace and you could put your random event items in there. Also there would be little outlines that showed where each piece of random event stuff went to each item that randoms give you will have its own spot and you can see what you still have to get.

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

This is a great idea. Personally my bank is full and i could really use the space taken up my random event things.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

yeah, great idea Jeffro

maybe even instead of the second tab have some kind of storage chest near the side of the bank, or have "access clothes chest" as a second option to banking at the booth