Way to suck, Blizzard

Guest IdiotElzar

Guest IdiotElzar

For those of you who don't know, Blizzard is the team who made World of Warcrap.

Anyways, I was [bleep]ing around in it one day and I PM'd my brother with a macro that was supposed to look like a GM. And that firebreathing SOB reported me, even though he's a room away from me! So I read my E-mail, and I'm banned for...

A MONTH?!

After that, I vowed to screw WoW, stick with RuneScape, and drop the F nuclear bomb on Blizzard.

after reading your post all the way through for the first time I noticed two inconsistencies

I PM'd my brother

that firebreathing SOB reported me, even though he's a room away from me!

why did you pm him when he's a room away from you?

after reading your post all the way through for the first time I noticed two inconsistencies

I PM'd my brother

that firebreathing SOB reported me, even though he's a room away from me!

why did you pm him when he's a room away from you?

I used to PM my brother all the time during Runescape even though he was a room away from me. ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

After reading it a bit, I believe that IdiotElzar is using something that makes his pm look like it comes from a GM(game master?)

And when he pm his brother with it, his brother reported him and he got banned for a month for trying to impersonate a GM?

image1ne5.png

Yeah this doesn't make much since to me, but if he your brother go beat him up if you want to get him so much. Don't use words take action!!

Now all the rest of you don't beat up people it's not nice unless he is your brother and has made you very very very mad! :shame:

I'm the juggernaut! Don't even start to mess with me!

And when he pm his brother with it, his brother reported him and he got banned for a month for trying to impersonate a GM?

Nothing wrong with the macro then?

I think it saids that it was the macro that is made to look liks a GM.

image1ne5.png

Yeah this doesn't make much since to me, but if he your brother go beat him up if you want to get him so much. Don't use words take action!!

Now all the rest of you don't beat up people it's not nice unless he is your brother and has made you very very very mad! :shame:

He never asked anyone for help.

With UI mods you can practicly get the game to play it's self.. it's kind of sad.

With UI mods you can practicly get the game to play it's self.. it's kind of sad.

I don't know what mods you're talking about, but I haven't seen any like that :P

And for the record, WoW supports ingame macros

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I don't know what mods you're talking about, but I haven't seen any like that :P

And for the record, WoW supports ingame macros

Yeah. I knew that. That's why I didn't know what was going on. >.<

3898000bYVcx.png

Macro in WoW means something entirely different than macro in RS. WoW has a fully customizable user interface allowing players to make mods and addons that change basically anything that is client side, with some limitations, of course. As long as the game's code isnt interferred with or anything that is server side, players can pretty much do what they want.

GM's are Blizzard's in-game staff and impersonating them is just as serious of an offense as impersonating Jagex mods in RS. I'd say a one month ban is pretty fair. In RS, id imagine that it would be permanent.

As far as the game playing itself, I wish! While there are a lot of things that can be done to make the gameplay more simple, in the endgame that can be very helpful due to the nature of 20 and 40 man raids. Trying to coordinate 40 people to all work together on fairly complex strategies is complicated enough without the healers having to sort through 6 toolbars, dozens of keys and 8 different raid groups in order to heal the main tank.

Binyam.png

If theres ever a company i'd sell my soul to, its Blizzard on account of their games.

Don't be dissing my evil corporate overlord when its your and your brother's fault. :shame:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

If theres ever a company i'd sell my soul to, its Blizzard on account of their games.

Dont sell your soul to Blizzard... Square-Enix is the way of the future :twisted:

BTW, @ author, dont be pissed, its your own fault for trying to act like a GM in the first place.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

you may have felt it was a joke, but i didn't see the funny side.

just be thankfull you only got a month- jagex'd perm banned you.

i'd junk that macro the next time you log on.

locked ( a WoW fan)

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D