Now i know how abyss crafters feel...

mixand

Im not much of a runecrafter and i thought hmm i better get it up its only lvl 28, done the mini game got it to 29 and got some pure essence out and go through with glory and some d hide and pick. got some cosmics, thought this was easy enough why do runecrafters complain so much?.. second time comes and somone trys to attack me, and another guy kills him and says dont rc pk noob i thanked him... then he attacked me to 10hp, i was poisoned and running back to the bank and died... lost my glory.. my only one.. but why do they do it and call me a noob doing it too.. their pking people with no weapon or food.. and think their great :?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself am an avid rcer, i am currently in sight of my goal(91, im level 89). When I rc using abyss i usually make laws, i bring only a house tele tablet, and all 4 pouches, and ess. If i am entagled i tele, if i am tbed i can usually make to mage. If i know i am going to die i drop pouches then run back and get. I dont lose anything( unless the dumb rcers kill me when im picking up pouches). The house tele i bring is because i have a glory on wall( never needs charging) and saves time and money.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

erm.... i went back to get revenge and i couldnt find him so i attacked some random person and got 220k... :lol: (in cash)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

yeah i dont see many crafters at world 66 anymore since the pure ess update

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]

hmm this is fun.. lol i kill rc pkers now

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]

Abyssall (??) runecraft PKers are so dumb...

Their motto:

All your glories are belong to us!!

Not true, they go after me even if i use paddewwa tele, geez its just a few runes, and the hour it takes to get my pouches back :evil:

Yea it annoys me when i get pked pointlessly and get called noob for trying to craft some runes.

The situation at the zamorak mage is similar to areas like the green dragons, i kill tons of these and the amount of pkers who try to kill me is amazing, all they will get is a few bones and hides and some climbing boots yet they waste around 15k in runes killing me, they also call me noob whilst killing me saying " omg 3 iteming noob ", what the hell do they expect.

Chris_2_8.png

wanabee pkers :)

if it makes them feel better they can try to kill me, but usualy it's without much luck. then i take 5 minutes out of my schedule, strip all my things off and go there to make them feel even worse for inability to kill defenceless rcer :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

i had no energy

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]

They are just people who don't have skills for "real" pk. Also it depends quite much on your combat lvl whether they leave you alone or not since I have noticed that most rc pkers are max around 100lvl and zammy mage is at lvl 5 wild.

Although last time when I was doing 5k deaths I was attacked once by this 109 lvl in full enchanted, well his spells whatever they were didn't go through my black hides and he was just about to dd spec me when I teleported with mage. His motive remained unknown, also I used first time POH-method with house tele tablets using quest hall glory and always recharge my prayer too, actually I was also bit waiting someone to attack me and piss him/her of by putting prayer on. :roll:

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

It's in the wilderness for a reason...

It does warn you people can attack you.

thats not what he is talking about.... he is saying that someone killed another abyss pker calling him a noob for rc pking, and then turned around and killed this guy

Candymann16.png

It's in the wilderness for a reason...

It does warn you people can attack you.

When will people start to realise that? The ABYSS WAS PUT IN THE WILDERNESS FOR A REASON IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING PKED THEN DON'T USE THE ABYSS. SAME FOR GREEN DRAGONS.

There's nothing wrong with RC pking, it's just that 99% of RC pkers are noobs who run and pray and teleport when someone comes back armed, those people are terrible.

Summary: Stay out of the wild if you don't want to get pked, then don't bloody make topics complaining that you got pked while in the wilderness, or do you just choose to ignore the message that appears when you come in to the wilderness? Or just too bloody stupid to realise that you're in the wilderness and that the abyss was put into the wilderness for a reason and that reason was to make it dangerous and not to make runecrafting too easy, don't like, stay out of the wilderess and please stop complaining about it.

o.O Should have seen how quickly I was typing that, probably the quickest I've ever typed...

yeah well they can pk rc if they want... they just dont have to, most of them just can't pk so they kill people with no food

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]

yeah well they can pk rc if they want... they just dont have to, most of them just can't pk so they kill people with no food

Bring food with you then, I don't see what this topic achieves, it's just you and other people whinning about something that was meant to be and none of you seem to realise it. Similar topics have been created hundreds of times, and always have 90% of the people calling Abyss pkers noobs because they're obviously too stupid to realise that there's nothing wrong with abyss pking...

As I said before, if you don't like being pked then either don't use the abyss to runecraft or bring food with you, simple as that.

meh im not going to argue, ill just bring a shark with me next time

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]

i find abby pkers very weak

i mean abby rcers dont have food and don't got good weapons to fight back

and what do the pkers get? woot a glory i am rich!!! omfg!!

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I myself am an avid rcer, i am currently in sight of my goal(91, im level 89). When I rc using abyss i usually make laws, i bring only a house tele tablet, and all 4 pouches, and ess. If i am entagled i tele, if i am tbed i can usually make to mage. If i know i am going to die i drop pouches then run back and get. I dont lose anything( unless the dumb rcers kill me when im picking up pouches). The house tele i bring is because i have a glory on wall( never needs charging) and saves time and money.
Is your only room a garden and the quest hall?

I have a full house but the loading times are unreal, I do the same but it takes so long for my house to load...

Basically abyss pkers are pretty much the lower reign pkers, they don't get much and they don't have much stats to do it in the deeper levels for real. The sad thing is I know I can about 90% that attack me but I never care.

I dont understand why they do it, I have never been killed or seen anyone get killed from one, and they waste all those runes, when half are now not using glories. It makes no sense.

runescapesig7gw.png

Current Goal: Fire Cape, 0-6 at the caves 0-3 agianst the Jad, Lag done me in.

What annoys me more, is not loosing the glory and dhdie, but my pocuhes.. theyre a real pain to get bk

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png