Duriel Style Glitch! (almost)

tomdavies90

this happened to my m8 earlier i went to meet him (see not every feels the need to massacre everybody) to see if it worked (don't worry we weren't planning on using it) but unfortunately. what i'm trying to show is that the terrible glitch may not have been removed and could happen again!!!!

wildoz2.png

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

lol sometimes lag makes attack options come up outside the wild, the glitch durial used made the game think he was in the wild letting him actually attack.
acctually the game thought he was in the combat ring
kirby-sig.gif

lol sometimes lag makes attack options come up outside the wild, the glitch durial used made the game think he was in the wild letting him actually attack.
acctually the game thought he was in the combat ring

oh and how come that people lost there stuff when they got killed?

i mean you say that the game thoughts they were in a combat ring, but if won't lose your stuff when you die in a cb ring

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

the game thought durial was in a cb ring...

but the game also thought everyone else wasnt and when they died...they died and lost there stuff

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Happens all the time if ou go into a combat ring. Log off and back in and its gone..

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.