Is Construction worth subscribing for?

albrowne

You bet it is. I quit rs for WoW 3 days before POHs, came back to try it out, and have been hooked ever since. :P It's kinda expensive though... :-w :XD:

i hate it personally it stinks and its a big money waster so unless u think it'll be fun then come back for stuff other than constrution :ohnoes:
^^You're level 15 con, your opinion doesn't matter. :XD:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Yeah, but is it a laugh to do? That's all that really matters to me when it comes to games.
Leveling or enjoying what you can do when you level? Leveling itself probably isn't worth rejoining runescape, but it's a load of fun hosting house parties. ::'

Getting from lvl 1 to 30 cost about 60k. (if anyone want I will post how to do it - i wrote small guide but didn't post it yet).

when you reach lvl 55 (or 53 + tea) you can build armor repair stand and start pay less on fixing barrows.

if you want your total higher by 30 lvls just "pay" 60k and get lvl 30.

if you sue alot of barrows armor and want total lvl get lvl 53 and u good.

more then 53 it is just for the fun of it.

My plan is getting lvl 80 and stop for now. (got lvl 75 atm and enough oak planks for lvl 78).

but if you going to come for members just for that. I would say not. there are much better things to do with membership.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

(got lvl 75 atm and enough oak planks for lvl 78).
Lucky bum. :P I'm 68 ATM and waiting for a chain drop to buy at least level 75. :XD:

Well, it has good features such as high-level food, PVP, Chapel, but it takes you a lot of money.

What's the point of wasting 100M for a steel dragon with no drops whatsoever while you could waste a lot less for steel dragons in Brimhaven that has excellent drops? :evil:

Yeah to have a good house you need a lot of money I mean what's the point? :evil:

as of right now, Construction is absolutely not worth joining members for. maybe in the future if they update it and make it more exciting it might be worth it. But right now it is not

R.I.P - The_Old_Nite

You will be missed

i would say yes if u have money or can make it really fast

its great haveing house partys!!

fun to have a a giant war

im not sure atm but u can get great xp for the monsters in ur dungeon

also be mean to freinds by making one treasure room real hard to get to and tell them the treasure in that one and put it in another!!

lol if just for that u got to have money

Featherking8.gif

It's totally worth it. It has many features that come in handy, like chapels, portal rooms, skill hall with a glory in it, different spots for your house for quick access to different things, and tons of fun things 8-) .

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

It's a lot of fun, but unless you have a bunch of gold, don't bother if you're going to subscribe purely for Construction. My level is pretty low, but it's rather obvious to me that it's expensive. The house parties are cool though. And some of the high-level stuff is fun to do.

i+am+me1.png

untitled6kv7.gif

Construction is cool, but not that cool. It wouldn't be worth joining members just for construction unless you were going to do something with your house after you reach higher levels. Or if you had a ton of money to burn and wanted to massively increase your total for a month :thumbsup:

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

yes i really like it but i dont do it much due to the extreme expenses if i were u i wud make around 500-700k and then do construction and yes it a real laugh if it comes to tourneys (leesters) and parties and stuff yes i wud subscribe

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Construction is a huge waste of money and time I think... The only reason I am trying to get 75 right now (I have enough oak's and money to get from 62-75) is for the total level and so I can get prayer exp faster using an alter.

quakingmoose.png

3 Solo Hilts (2 Saradomin, 1 Bandos)

10 Solo Saradomin Swords

48 Abyssal Whips

217 Barrows Items

I think it is not worth it if you only subscribe for construction. It is a money drain, and since I'm pretty low-levelled in construction, it's not that much fun. At higher levels, there are some nice advantages (like the mentioned armour stands and chapel).

If you decide to come back to members, do the other member skills as well! I particularly like slayer and farming (and would like herblore as well if it weren't suc a pain in the behind to get all the ingredients...) so I have enough on my hands without construction. At the moment I train it with Tears of Guthix, as it is my lowest skill, by that I save at least SOME of my hard-earned cash in case I decide to level up.

One thing that I really dislike about construction is that it is yet another "buyable" skill: If you have the gp, it's easy enough to level up, contrary to combat in general and slayer (and agility which I really hate, by the way... :-X ).

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...