Gorak changes

Dravenstormn

they changed it to make it even more harder aw man, i was hoping to get my herblore up more thanks to that...sigh i guess jagex does like not to help the players

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Well... I got a full 60-62 herblore off of 530 Goraks (along with 4 clues and 100k in just gp drops). It was a pretty good method but Goraks were already pretty hard to kill so it didn't really need to be nerfed :?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

they were easy to kill , 90 def and a SD pot and I would go in there with 15 monkfish and totally fill up on claws , having to eat food for the space.

BUT if they are gonna drop the rate of claws which is the reason ppl would go there , increase the drop rate of something else to make up for it. Otherwise this will be just another thing for ppl to kill once for the quest and leave them be :shame: :shame: BAD JAGEX! :shame: :shame:

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

Well... I got a full 60-62 herblore off of 530 Goraks (along with 4 clues and 100k in just gp drops). It was a pretty good method but Goraks were already pretty hard to kill so it didn't really need to be nerfed :?

I called nerf back on the topic you created awhile ago. Jagex is lame =\.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I called nerf back on the topic you created awhile ago. Jagex is lame =\.

They added a table to slow down getting water at lumby chest. Lame is an understatement.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!