SaidinWoT's journey through 2006 [Update #10]

This is the blog of a level 78 mod with no exceptional levels. Yet. I will be updating this whenever it's worth updating. If I don't get any levels on a certain day, I don't see any point in updating it then. That's all, here's the blog:

My current stats:

saidinwot.png

Stats at the start of my blog, the morning of July 17th:

1320ey3.png

July 17

Today I just skilled, hanging out in generally uncrowded areas (mostly Etecetria bank). I finished fletching some maple longs, getting myself 70 Fletching:

70fletchingelo9.png

Along the way I gathered a single day's collection from my Kingdom, getting a few herbs (about 60) and some maples. IDing these herbs (along with the help of four genies) got me 58 Herblore

58herbloreejs3.png

I needed some nats, so I went RuneCrafting, and got this:

1500000xpvq7.png

Finally, I decided to use up the willows I had in bank to get 60 Firemaking

60firemakingebm3.png

So I close the day with

day1endfc1.png

July 18th

Today I got a whole 5830 xp, all in runecrafting. However, this is mainly because I spent most of my time on the runescape site in RuneScape Classic!

Now for some background on me: I joined Janruary 2003 (approximately), making the account Chessblitz. I still have this account to this day, though it can no longer access RSC because it's never been a member. However, I'm proud to say that it has never gained a single experience point on RS2. Anyways, when I first created Saidinwot, I still wasn't willing to go to RS2, so I played RSC, mining till 31. At this point I decided to try RS2, then made a full switch, though I continued to play RSC occasionally. In the past few months I have started playing RSC more and more, and have built up a moderately good skiller, combat level 3 (though it has level 2 prayer). So, with that history lesson out of the way...

My major achievement of the day:

200totalad7.png

Besides 200 total/35 Cooking, I later went on to get 20 Woodcutting, 26 Firemaking, and 10 Thieving :)

So I end today with the same rs2 stats as yesterday, but on rsc:

dayend1vq4.png

July 19th

I didn't spend too much time on RS today, but the time I did spend was on farming.

Only major level of the day:

55farmingevu7.png

Up from 53 this morning.

Overall goal for farming (right now, anyway) is 60 :)

August 4th (I seem to have skipped a bit :-k )

I have become 1337! After much changing of goals, I finally decided how I wanted to get 1337. So, earlier today, I hit 1337 with 60 herblore :)

60herbloreab2.png

The party was my birthday celebration ( \' ) and I came away with tons of awesome gifts :D Unfortunately, since my bank was already almost full, they overflowed into my inventory. So after cooking 8 lobs at a time for ages, I got 73 cooking:

73cookingkn4.png

And so ends my day :)

(Currently up to 9 free spaces in inventory!! )

August 6th

Well I skipped a day on accident! I actually did do stuff yesterday, just didn't post...

So to make up for it, levels:

71magicyv8.png

59smithingos1.png

Have materials for 72 magic and 65 smithing :D

(Oh, and I cleared up my inventory!)

August 7th

Got this:

72magicyy5.png

But no more mage levels for a while :( I finished superheating.

Afterwards, I started smithing my steel knives, and managed this:

61smithingkk0.png

Only 4 levels till Devious Minds and all quests done!

August 9th

I wasn't able to get any levels yesterday, but today I got two more levels! After getting mildly bored of making steel knives, I went off to the coal mines to help get rid of some mith ores that have been sitting in my bank. While mining, I got:

69miningfk3.png

Minutes later, I got a genie (first in a few weeks), and through his kindness, I got a level by 'farming' the coal rock:

56farmingek4.png

August 10th

Only managed one level today:

62smithinggt2.png

August 11th

Nothing exciting today, just smithed a lot:

64smithingib6.png

But tomorrow I'll get 65 and finally be able to finish up all the quests!

August 12th

Unfortunately, real life interfered with my questing, but I managed to get 66 smithing to compensate!

66smithinghe5.png

Tomorrow I finish the rest of the quests!

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Hooray for Saidin!

This'll be a fun post to watch. Good luck! Any particular goals in mind? Or just doin whatever :P

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

Well, after 2 days of doing random stuff (no levels), I have decided to spin flax till 75 Crafting! Yay!

Now for some goals:

all_skills1135269644.png

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Yay! Goals! You've set some nice ones, I'm sure you won't have too much trouble with em (except the flax) :P

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

No exceptions skillz?! you have higher crafting, by far, your rcing owns me also, not to mention you have hier mining :shock: Gl with those goals also, Just reading the word flax makes me cringe :uhh: :ohnoes:

Lmao, you're really going to get 75 off of flax? I thought you were joking when you pmed me.....

Yes saidins crazy like that :thumbsup: .

and saidin you ever going to update this? #-o

Until I get 75 Crafting, there is no point.

But for a mini-update: I've been doing basically nothing since the Lunar Diplomacy Release! I was so enthralled in the quest (I even made the first available quest guide in the entire RuneScape World, still available in General P2P :P ), that I forgot to actually do stuff besides look around the Lunar area and such. So now I'm back to actually playing the game :|

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Goodluck Sadin! Your one of the nicest guys on rs and deserve all your levels :)

And yes, your rcing is Godly O:)

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.