Short Melee Guide to Barrows (80+ pray, 99 melees)

i_D_r

I know theres a buncha guides to barrows already, but I'm bored :)

Meleeing all the bros is a cheap and efficient and profitable way to do the barrows.

Okay, first:

Have a house

Telehouse tabs

Lobs

Supers or regulars (i use regulars because it doesn't matter much)

Make sure In Aid Of Myrque is done.

Restore pot (for ahrims)

80+ Pray rec.

99+ Melee rec.

Whip

Rune defender

Beserker

Fury

Berserker Ring

Good Plate and Legs for melee defense

1 dose pray pot (just in case dharoks is in tomb)

DDS

Few energy Pots

Okay, get your inventory, take shortcut to barrows, and I would first pray against ahrims, use a restore pot, and pot up.

Then go to dharoks, pray.

Go to veracs and pray.

Go to kharils and kill him with your dds spec.

Go kill guthans and torags with your lobs.

You WILL have a lot of lobs leftoever, so every trip I've had has been successful.

Tele to house, get pray, go back to Kharyll and repeat.

SUPER TIP - If you're not feeling lazy, you can time your melee prayer vs. dharok, save prayer, and not lose any rounds of whippage.

CHA-CHING

untitled8copyiu7.gif

i choose dds, whip, and defender because at 99 potted and praying brothers go down fast at 99 melee, way faster than veracs set. That is why such high prayer is useful for barrows.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Thats ok, cause that means if you pray against verac now he is still easier than torag and guthan (hitting u half as much). Know wut i mean jellybean?

rofl, jellybean :P

anyway, good guide, i have hte 99 flats, but only 74 pray :(

sounds like a fun way to barrow tho :P

i think verac hits through prayer now, at least thats what ive heard, although i havent been there since

yup he dose learned that hard day yesterday..im used to not payin attention at verecs then bam 12 12 hadd eat but then next trip i got my secound item Torags pl8 =)

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

• 3 weeks later...

ive been using this guide alot - very useful and cheap for those of us with 99 flats and 80+ pray

heres what i use per trip:

full verac set degrades slightly, karils top and bottom degrades slightly (use karils top and bottom instead of pray against ahrim, i kill ahrim last as well)

sup str and sup attack dose (1 each)

restore dose if ahrim does well

prayer pot/sup restore (sometimes im out of pray pot) dose incase dharok in crypt

1 house tele tablet

a few lobs

all together like less than 2k per trip unless i use a pray pot dose, in which case its like 5k?

EDIT:

oh ya, and what i do differently is:

full verac with karil top and bottom instead of armor suggested in beggining post

:3> i_D_r for this guide

wow....you've succesfully managed to make a guide which caters for about 0.1% of all people who do barrows...i'm sure this will come in handy..i mean yeah sure it might be a good guide but come on how many people in the whole game have those stats, and use tip.it and do barrows often? loads im sure :roll:

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

wow....you've succesfully managed to make a guide which caters for about 0.1% of all people who do barrows...i'm sure this will come in handy..i mean yeah sure it might be a good guide but come on how many people in the whole game have those stats, and use tip.it and do barrows often? loads im sure :roll:

*giggles at the pissed off noob*

anyway, im sorry that i_D_r is trying to help people, whether its the mainstream rs community or an elite secter that have put much effort into their stats. whether it helps you or not, there are 5,759 people with 99 attack, 3,827 people with 99 def, 6,134 people with 99 strength. Most people get 99 def after attack and strength, or at least after attack.

therefor its safe to asume 3500+ people have 99 flats in runescape. probably 100+ of them use this forum, most likely 200+.

so your flaming a guide that helps MINIMUM 100 people? i havnt barrowed since last summer, and this guide got me back into it. so it doestn matter whether they're an active barrower already.

sorry that you are in the majority that don't really have a use for this topic, but many people who have trained their stats up high enough wouldnt mind a cheaper way than ancient magic to do the barrows.

in conclusion, you're a jealous idiot who wishes he had the stats to use this guide but you dont :thumbsup:

(take a tip from this smily ----> :-# )

I really hate it when people think the Brothers are called "Guthans/gunthans" or "dharoks/dharocks" and can't distinguish between

THEY DO NOT HAVE AN "S" ON THE END OF THEM!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH O:)

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D