Lurers.....

Emeric40

I'm guessing you use Paint for your pictures. In the right hand corner of the "white box" there is a little small grey square. It's a drag thingie. Drag the square to the size you want.

If you just make your square really small and then paste in your picture, it automatically goes to the size of the picture.

Anyway, what a fool. What did he say after that? Did he just log out? :)

pixelsigwg5.png

Funny well it's not that he is luring bad. He just screwed up sending to wp :wall:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

There are players who think luring is kewl. I think they and all their little brained friends should be pked.

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

I had some guy try to lure me the other day. He had a Yellow party hat and said he didnt know what it was but knew it was kind of valuable. I told him all I had was an easter egg and a bunch of chaos runes. He was 8 levels below me and he told me to meet him on the other side of the river by edgeville. He started off towards the creek I quickly deposited my Easter took out some rune for a few Ice Barrage Spells and started walking. Instead of running walking to the bridge I ran up due north and saw a group of 3 guys all within a level of me. I used Ice Barrage on 2 of them (3rd guy teled) and guy 1 more spell in on the other 2 before they teled. Walked over to guy by the river and he refused to trade. I told him all his pker friends teled after I attacked thme and he logged off. Yeah lurers bite but all it takes is for one unsuspecting person to fall for it in order for it to be successful.

Haha, what an idiot sending the message to you instead of his PKer!

Off topic, but Headnazgul, is that sig real? I thought the max hit on a player with Dharoks and all that was in high 80s.

Dragon Drops: 3 Left Halves, 5 Plateskirts, 3 Platelegs, 1 D2H, 7 Axes, 15 Boots, 1 D Med

GWD Team Drops: 1 Saradomin Hilt, 4 Saradomin Swords, 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Bandos Tassets, 7 Shards, 2 Steam Battlestaves

GWD Solo Drops: 1 Bandos Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Shard

Abyssal Whips: 10