World 35 rollback?

urworstnme

Okay... i have a free world mage pure that i rarely use... i decided to log in and go for a little pk action earlier tonight... world 35. In case you havent noticed, world 35 is still "OFFLINE' as im writing this. I logged in, varrock east bank.. filled with lobbies, and headed out to wilderness. I met up with two random people around my level and teamed up with them... we went to the hill giants... a few minutes later a full rune runs up and of course, me being a mage pure, i attacked... in the middle of this fight, I lost connection. i thought at first it was my laptop, but when i fired up the desktop i noticed world 35 was offline. I tried to log into a different free world server but got the "you are already logged in..." message for about two hours. When i finally was able to log back in, i was exactly where i had started, east varrock bank. Rollback?

yesh i sort of has this b4..

i was training at sewers and then connection lost.. miami server i think..

my char was somehow stuck in that server and logged in untill the server was back online

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

This sort of thing happened to me like last week (2 weeks ago?) I was in Al Kharid bank, getting my stuff ready to head out to finish Desert Treasure, I lose connection, I log back in. Lose connection AGAIN. And then I try logging in "You are already logged in" I start FREAKING OUT! Thinking I was hacked or something. I try over and over, different servers, still says "You are already logged in" but then one time as I'm looking at servers, I look, each Seattle server had only like 300 people (I was on a Seattle server) And then I get on one, and I log in, glad I wasn't hacked. I hadn't moved either, but I didn't lose anything. A friend of mine logged on, same happened to him (he uses same server I do) I was thankful it wasn't hacking :)

But no idea man, maybe server maintenance or something and it didn't actually read you having been in wild and moved you to the last recorded spot was. No idea.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Well it's prety obvious at this point that there was a rollback for players on that server... my question is why? did the server just give out? The last time i heard anything about a possible rollback was after the 6-6-06 massacre... it was talked about but didnt happen. Maybe someone discovered another bug and jagex shut it down with the quickness? Or maybe i'm just speculating, and its nothing more than a faulty server... :-k

oh em geeeee!!! wal * mart is having a sale on world 35!!!!! must...go...to..walmart!!!!!

lol jk but i bet some people got lucky with the roll back and some people are mad with the roll back just like always

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

In my early days of RuneCrafting, I was stuck on World 70 - St. Louis. I log back in, after making a "noob" to talk with a friend, and I was no longer poisoned, and I had lost 1K Natures and gained 1K Essence... :-s

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

This sort of thing happened to me like last week (2 weeks ago?) I was in Al Kharid bank, getting my stuff ready to head out to finish Desert Treasure, I lose connection, I log back in. Lose connection AGAIN. And then I try logging in "You are already logged in" I start FREAKING OUT! Thinking I was hacked or something. I try over and over, different servers, still says "You are already logged in" but then one time as I'm looking at servers, I look, each Seattle server had only like 300 people (I was on a Seattle server) And then I get on one, and I log in, glad I wasn't hacked. I hadn't moved either, but I didn't lose anything. A friend of mine logged on, same happened to him (he uses same server I do) I was thankful it wasn't hacking

The exact same thing happened to me a few weeks back, but I went on my pure and asked my friends if I was online, and they said no. I eventually got on, bt whenever I logged I had to try to log-in 3 times before it would be successful, yet my pure always logged in the first time.. At least it is all back to normal for me. :o

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

This sort of thing happened to me like last week (2 weeks ago?) I was in Al Kharid bank, getting my stuff ready to head out to finish Desert Treasure, I lose connection, I log back in. Lose connection AGAIN. And then I try logging in "You are already logged in" I start FREAKING OUT! Thinking I was hacked or something. I try over and over, different servers, still says "You are already logged in" but then one time as I'm looking at servers, I look, each Seattle server had only like 300 people (I was on a Seattle server) And then I get on one, and I log in, glad I wasn't hacked. I hadn't moved either, but I didn't lose anything. A friend of mine logged on, same happened to him (he uses same server I do) I was thankful it wasn't hacking

The exact same thing happened to me a few weeks back, but I went on my pure and asked my friends if I was online, and they said no. I eventually got on, bt whenever I logged I had to try to log-in 3 times before it would be successful, yet my pure always logged in the first time.. At least it is all back to normal for me. :o

Sounds like they (Jagex) had a major problem in their data network. :(

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

it may have been do to the poweroutage in LA it was a world in san fran which isent that close to LA but who knows cuz myspace crashed and they ahve there servers in LA but im porbbaly way off ::'

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

it may have been do to the poweroutage in LA it was a world in san fran which isent that close to LA but who knows cuz NotSafeForYou crashed and they ahve there servers in LA but im porbbaly way off ::'

Uhm, did something block your url??? :-s

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Guest Armagedon46disabled

wow, thats a shame because mage ownz full r00n u coulda had ur self a nice pk, but i dunno yoyr gonna need to msg jagex on this one

Well it's prety obvious at this point that there was a rollback for players on that server...

Ooorrr, the data wasn't saved for people on that server, so they reverted back to the last save, since the data isn't saved until you logout properly, and since no one was able to do so...

Technically, it was a rollback, I suppose, but not at the doing of Jagex.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Hmm, note to self: Stay clear of world 35 until they get stuff fixed!