y everyone here?

nightzero

mods lock this if u want.but i cant hlep but noticing how come majority of ppl are on general p2p. stupid question but i had to ask

People that are motivated enough to play runescape and join a fan site are usually motivated enough to use the right section of the forum.

fishing.gif

Why not use Help and Advice you say... What if we don't need help.

Rate this... That is Popular but not everyone has something to rate.

But in General P2P we discuss the game and can cover millions of subjects.

I remember the OT (off-topic) was very popular once and everyone was chatting there like a little chatroom/Msn.

So we have reason to be here, and that is that there is more to do and more to discuss, Let alone the fact we are talking about the whole game not just little cool looking snip-it's.

~Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

Because this is a very general board, and you can post very general things here, and appreciate it a lot.

Most other forums are people-specific. You can enjoy being a runescape player here, and you can look at various amusing posts and waste your time. Plus, a lot of tip.it ers are members. That's just how it goes.

most people a) post in right place i.e help might have been better

B) post here because aloyt of our posters are pay to play, and for one reason or another like coming back to our forums. personally i think its cuz of my unleet locking skills but heh :-$ :mrgreen:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D