my 99 rangeparty..is over,thanx all,hadagr8bday

tilly

Dude, don't quit, your great! I'll miss you. Sorry for your being scammed.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well good luck iam f2p so i wont be abil to come hope you have fun

maybe you can drop some stuff in f2p well i can hope :oops:

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

my mate is giving me 23mil while we go on holiday and we're combining money for a red mask or 2 santas so if theres any money spare ill buy some small stuff to drop :) sorry to hear bout that noob taking your stuff you just cant trust anybody, a guy the other day said hey wanna try my cape and legs (a red f2p cape and iron legs -.- ) he seemed like a decent enough guy i tried his legs and cape on said it didn't look good on me gave back then he asked if i could wear my obby cape <.< *ignore list* lol some people are just that sad

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

just to let you guys know i'm rcing and alching sooo much,hoping to reach a decent magelvl,maybe 93 by my bday.i'm at like 3mil atm when everything is alched,like 7mil more till guthans,this ain't easy :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

Vinny, there's a problem...

I told you that I'll bring 600k worth of rune stuff...

I'll bring all the stuff...

But I'm not dropping anything INSIDE the house :?

Why? Because this kind of drop partys often finish with a kick of all people in the house, by the owner of the house, which takes all the stuff after everyone is kicked out of the house... :|

Why not choose a place outside, on Brimhaven?

Like there:

vinnycopiele3.png

Post your comments...

Vinny, there's a problem...

I told you that I'll bring 600k worth of rune stuff...

I'll bring all the stuff...

But I'm not dropping anything INSIDE the house :?

Why? Because this kind of drop partys often finish with a kick of all people in the house, by the owner of the house, which takes all the stuff after everyone is kicked out of the house... :|

Why not choose a place outside, on Brimhaven?

Like there:

vinnycopiele3.png

Post your comments...

hmmm vinny is trustable , besides a house is waaay cooler then some native infested place , some people might even get poisoned by accident :uhh:

Vinny's the the kind of guy who does something like that.

A cooler place though, would be one of those random islands with Fairy Rings :wink: