Where's the best place to wc willows?

jjc97

At the moment I am 55 wc and I plan to get it to at least 90. I know that it is best to cut willows at my level, but i don't really know where there are any good willow spots near a bank?

Can anyone tell me where there is a place?

You could also try out rimmington. While its not near a bank its got about 10 trees with no one there so its a good place to train fire making.

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!!

"Long live the sun. May the darkness be hidden"

You could also try out rimmington. While its not near a bank its got about 10 trees with no one there so its a good place to train fire making.

Rimmington is by far the best place to wc if you dont want to keep your logs otherwise

Draynor is by far the best place because of its location and the amount of trees.

-Bloodangel

K_Kazul.jpeg

Theres a couple of trees just south of the beehives near the Yew Trees to the west of Catherby. (I'm guessing your referring to them as the ones in Seers?)

The trees near there are pretty much always quiet.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Theres a couple of trees just south of the beehives near the Yew Trees to the west of Catherby. (I'm guessing your referring to them as the ones in Seers?)

The trees near there are pretty much always quiet.

No, there are also a patch of about 6 or 7 willows just above the maples by seers bank.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.