24 July 2006 - Lunar Diplomacy

Toad

This week we bring you an epic quest of gargantuan proportions!

In the distant lands of the north-west, a mysterious clan has been living far away from the other inhabitants of RuneScape. Frequent travellers to the Fremennik lands might recognize their name... They're the mysterious Moon Clan; a magical race that use their unbelievable grasp of the mystical arts in everyday activities. If it can be done using magic, the Moon Clan know a way! Daily tasks such as travelling to distant lands, tending to plants and baking pies are all much more fun when you can sit back while magic does all the work for you!

Be prepared to explore a huge island of activities, visit your own dreams, conquer magical monsters, find another source of rune essence, unlock a whole new type of rune, be given a spell book of unique and exciting spells, gain experience in magic and Runecrafting, wear special Lunar clothes, discover a new type of staff, play a variety of mini-games and so much more you may never want to leave the island of all things magical!

What would cause you to visit such an island (other than the superb treats on offer)? Well, the Moon Clan are the not too distant cousins of the Fremenniks - a race whose distaste for magic is well known. Despite their linked bloodlines, they've been in vicious conflict since before anyone can remember. It must be time for an adventurer to brave this world of magic and bring back the hope of a peace by conducting some Lunar Diplomacy... all the while sailing on a boat full of Fremennik pirates! Arrrr, that it be!

So, go and visit Lunar Isle today by chatting to the crew of the Lady Zay, the largest ship yet to grace the Rellekkan Seas.

It's magic.

Btw YOU CAN CRAFT NEW RUNES LEVEL 40

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was so quick it was sick. :oops: *Bets you already had the new topic thing up*. :oops: Looks interesting. New runes ftw!

EDIT: HEALING SPELLS FTW!

EDIT EDIT: Group telly to waterbirth. Dag kings made easier please?

pixelsigwg5.png

Wow...Check out some of the new spells...They look so sweet! =P~

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

Anish00b's guide to quest(with no pics)

ITEMS NEEDED:

none so far

Guide

you go to the west docks in relekka and speak with lakar. you will have a long converstation with him and then he will ask you for a seal of passage.. which can be obtained from brundt the cheiften in the long hall. once you have obtained that, you go back to lakar and he will keep asking if you are ready to go, you just say yes.

you will go to an island and be asked to investigate it.climb up one ladder, then a second and cross the bridge. there you will see captain bentely, speak to him ask him about history and everything (to educate your self :P) then ask him to sail to lunar isle, do so. you will notice that when you try going to the island the ship just returns back, so you are asked to speak with the navigator, who is found down the stairs and to the back( his name is 'birds eye jack') you will have a little arguemtn with him (a little humour from jagex i see), and will be asked to speak to the captain about him. the captain then says to speak to him again, and have another funnish converstaion :P. you soon find out that the reason why the ship cant get to the island is because there has been a JINX put in on the ship by magic. go up a floor and speka with the navigator, and he says to ask more people about hte jinx put on the ship

this is my guide so far, much will be added soon

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

woooooooooooooooooot (looks like a wolf lol) cure my plants with magic!!

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Sounds interesting but did they take that link down? Not working for me

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png

Magic spells for farming.........OH YEA!!!!!! I'm gonna be a planting fool.....as opposed to just a fool. Woot.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

And I was about to start DT for ancient magicks :P . Can you craft the astral runes? That would be sweet.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

61 crafting???? :x , I need 9 levels!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.