More Stuff In Cooking Guild Now!

Canman40

I wish there was more stuff in cooking guild like Crafting Guild, Cook guild should Have: Wheat Farm,Potato Patch, Chicken Pen (Eggs) and Cow pen (Raw Beef for stew or pie).

I pray for this. :pray:

Zach Jenkins

and a fermenting vat please :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Supported, but if this happins, I will also support a raise to a lv 50-60 cooking guild. Because, it is not really fair for such a low-leveld cook to have all that stuff (fermenting vat, grain feild, meat) while fisherman, miners and crafters have to wait till the 40's-60's. Personally, the reason I think the fishing guild is so **** is because of its low-leveled reqirements.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Great Idea! :thumbsup:

Ive been thinking about something like this for a while!

Also, I agree on a higher Level to access the guild.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

the new requirements and new spawns and fermenting vat dont have to be seperate..

how about you need 50 cooking to go into the basement, where you'll find the fermenting vat and various spawns...

the forest north of it could be used to put a field (grain, milk, meat)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

the new requirements and new spawns and fermenting vat dont have to be seperate..

how about you need 50 cooking to go into the basement, where you'll find the fermenting vat and various spawns...

the forest north of it could be used to put a field (grain, milk, meat)

Sounds like a good idea. 50 cooking for this basement. Maybe have it linked to the Fishing guild (free portal to fishing guild (requires 68 fishing) and free portal to cooking guild (at fishing guild-needs 50 cooking).

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Agreed, to make cake at the moment you need to:

Go to the grain field south of Varrock.

Get a bucket and go to the cows field near Lum for milk.

Get eggs from the Lum farm.

After that you can go to the guild and make the cake/chocolate cake. After about 10-20 minutes you have sucsessfully made 3 or 4 cakes! Congrats!

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Yes i agree =D> \' :thumbsup: I think that it would now make the cooking guild usefull to people with higher levels in cooking. I also agree that the basement part should have a level 50 cooking requirement.

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

yeah - i agree

and it should contain a range which burns a lot less food and gives you more exp like the one in Lummy

it should have a shop that sells stuff like eggs and flour instead. would be so much easier.

The it in tip.it stands for Italy. Not many people know that until now.

Supported, but if this happins, I will also support a raise to a lv 50-60 cooking guild. Because, it is not really fair for such a low-leveld cook to have all that stuff (fermenting vat, grain feild, meat) while fisherman, miners and crafters have to wait till the 40's-60's. Personally, the reason I think the fishing guild is so **** is because of its low-leveled reqirements.

Highest requirements of any guild :roll:

I think the cookin guild SHOULD have lower requirements since its like the only f2p guild (other than the champs guild which is pretty much useless other than the store)

happyham1.png

^FINALLY HIT 200 QUEST POINTS THANKS TO LUNAR DIPLOMACY!!!!!^

yow90.gif

I think the cookin guild SHOULD have lower requirements since its like the only f2p guild (other than the champs guild which is pretty much useless other than the store)

Crafting

Mining

:roll:

all the mining guild does is provide people with more coal roc so people dont fight over them and same with the craftin guild accept with gold rocks

happyham1.png

^FINALLY HIT 200 QUEST POINTS THANKS TO LUNAR DIPLOMACY!!!!!^

yow90.gif

all the mining guild does is provide people with more coal roc so people dont fight over them and same with the craftin guild accept with gold rocks

Thats sort of what they're meant to do. I dont see where you're going with this.

Totally agreed.

I hate having to go all the way south or whatever to get wheat, then walk all the way back up to mill it. :evil:

att: 34 crafting:22

str: 29 prayer: 22

def: 25 mining: 37

cooking: 33 (guild) w/c: 58

magic: 18 I know im a noob. get over it.