Clicking with the Keyboard

Lighs

Yes this shortcut exists but it is not legal and you will get banned for it. This was confirmed by Jagex themselves. So you better get used to the usual way 8-) .

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Yes this shortcut exists but it is not legal and you will get banned for it. This was confirmed by Jagex themselves. So you better get used to the usual way 8-) .

Are you serious or being sarcastic?

Unfortunately, he is very serious and very right.

if you press alt+shilf+num lock it turns on number keys where you can controll your mouse use the number on the right side of the key board 5 being left click. also i dont think its illegaly because that would mean many disabled people would not beable to play Runescape

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

if you press alt+shilf+num lock it turns on number keys where you can controll your mouse use the number on the right side of the key board 5 being left click. also i dont think its illegaly because that would mean many disabled people would not beable to play Runescape

Which make sense, Jagex probably never thought of that one.. :roll: This game is meant to be played for everyone.. And that rules out some people. :shame:

No. It really is. I've seen a message for Jagex confirming it.

iratebadger.png

So if you're mouse is broken for whatever reason you shouldn't be able to play runescape? Yeah... losta sense.

Btw using mouse keys is very slow. I'm testing them out right now and it's weird.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

not disabled people, just people without a mouse :P

I didn't know this was illegal.. :shock: I pretty much always use mousekeys when alching :-w

Time to =; me thinks :-s

Oooo never knew about that before lol :P

Shift, Alt + Numlock --> Settings --> Mouse --> Mousekeys --> Settings --> Cursor Speed/Acceleration

~Phoenix~

~Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door~

golfsignfo1.png

I sent a query to jagex about this.

Here's the reply:

Thank you for your question.

We do not consider the remapping of keys via the options within the Windows operating system to be a breach of the Terms of Service, or indeed macroing.

However, it is very important to remember that doing this through third party software that applies the same effects can be very dangerous to the security and safety of your account, and your computer!

EDIT: now if someone goes all noob i can send a screenshot about this, if not, good.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Oooo never knew about that before lol :P

Shift, Alt + Numlock

How do you turn it off??

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

i tried to turn off. But it still dont work -.-

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

:shock:

ok now i didn't know about that sly shortcut however i have been using another one for quite some time now and thats the run shortcut.

to run without having to go into player options and click the run button simply hold down CTRL and click where you want to go...your character will run there.

this is actually reeeally useful for the training island as you can use the run shortcut before you get the player options...

now does anyone know if that is illegal?

i bloody hope not :anxious:

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

ok now i didn't know about that sly shortcut however i have been using another one for quite some time now and thats the run shortcut.

to run without having to go into player options and click the run button simply hold down CTRL and click where you want to go...your character will run there.

this is actually reeeally useful for the training island as you can use the run shortcut before you get the player options...

No that one is fine I think. I think Jagex even put it on tip of the day once.

iratebadger.png

I think I remember learning how to do that one from a message on Tutorial Island.

Noctis666.png

oh yeah #-o

wow thats a big relief though :D

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT