Modern, Ancient, and Lunar Teles - 99% complete map

mikehild

This is absolutely superb. I would doff my hat to you sir, if I wore a hat.

"Join me next week on 'Let's Make No Freaking Sense', when I shall be waxing an owl."

- Green Wing

Barrows Drops: 1x Verac's Flail, 2x Karil's Crossbow, 1x Torag's Hammers, 1x Karil's Leatherskirt, 1x Karil's Coif

Thanks everyone!

I've added in Lunar Island, the boat rides near Cairn, and a title and legend. I've shrunk the image down as far as I want to, but it's still over the imageshack limit. Anyone know of a free image hosting site with a limit of 2mb? I tried uploading the image on a freewebs storage account but you have to wait a week to upload anything above 750kb. (alrighty then... seems that site isn't allowed so I might as well not bother with that one)

Wow, A lot of work, Thanks!

I tried your suggestion to return to modern magic from lunar (used the Moonclan Telly) but did not switch back.

This is my 1st experience with "new" magics, can you tell me plainer, please?

The moonclan tele is very close to the alter at which you switch between lunar and modern spellbooks. To switch to and from lunar and modern spells you have the choose the 'pray' option on the astral rune alter. Hope that helps. :D

WARNING: BIG IMAGE

thumb_44c909e84ea7b375158462.png

WARNING: BIG IMAGE

SUCCESS!!

I think the 1% you are missing is the orge boat log thingy between feldip hills and karjarma. It's gotten after the rfd ogre part

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

It sounds like Jagex is going to update the downloadable map soon. Perfect timing. :| I think I might do another one after they release it.

I had been working on this before this got posted, then a mad dash to finish it =o

http://smapla.nexuswebs.net/worldtransp ... ation.html

Perhaps we can combine our efforts :)

That would be really cool. :D

I think the 1% you are missing is the orge boat log thingy between feldip hills and karjarma. It's gotten after the rfd ogre part

I'll have to add that in next time I update it. Thanks for pointing that out.

I Couldn't see a thinmg on the map :(

Your computer might have resized the image to fit your internet window. If that isn't the problem, then I don't know what is.

mike that is awesome. Thank you so much for making that, and hopefully the crew can integrate it into the Getting Around Guide or something

Mine's no where NEAR good enough to be included in that, but something like this would be awesome to have in that guide.

:shock: HOLY CRAP!!!DUDE I WAS KIDDING ABOTU THE FAIRY RINGS!!!!!!!!!dude just thats just awesome......u shoudl get admins out here to post in guide..........just.......... :shock: :o :shock:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

:shock: HOLY CRAP!!!DUDE I WAS KIDDING ABOTU THE FAIRY RINGS!!!!!!!!!dude just thats just awesome......u shoudl get admins out here to post in guide..........just.......... :shock: :o :shock:

You were? Oh well. :lol:

I would have done it anyways. :D

Awesome. I really needed this as I am going P2P soon and getting 94 Mage. This will help me as I don't know what most of the places mean. Especially with ancients.. :roll: Thanks a lot, and a great amount of effort put in thus far. :D

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

To put this simply...

This map is AWESOME !!!!

Lots of work put in, well done !!!

Even Pest Control is there, lol !

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

just a little advice.

put your name in one of the corners so everyone knows who to thank for this wonderful tool :)

I think it might be in there, just not in the corner. I'll change that when they release an updated downloadeable map.

Awesome. I really needed this as I am going P2P soon and getting 94 Mage. This will help me as I don't know what most of the places mean. Especially with ancients.. :roll: Thanks a lot, and a great amount of effort put in thus far. :D

Thanks. :D Glad I can help.

To put this simply...

This map is AWESOME !!!!

Lots of work put in, well done !!!

Even Pest Control is there, lol !

Editting in all those parts that weren't on the map were quite annoying. If you look closely, they're actually offscale. :P

i love the big map, but you should put the fishing colony in the proper place (see world map) and draw the travel path for gnome gliders in blue or something, would make it much better :)

also you should re colour the carpet paths while youre at it, since theyre flying aswell, to make it easier to tell it apart from boats.