its very sad :(

kill2pleasure

it was all gone..lol..i had a really good account..santa dragon all barrow sets enough chaos and fire for 94 mage 1k anti fire pots and 10m cash..never gunna get it all back :uhh: :wall:

and the reason i didn't give him 2m was he already owed me about 5m :roll:

armahiltsigsk7.png

hiltbannerfd4.png

Killer3650.png

Killer3650.png

Home World: 99

Irc-Chat: #Aod

Thats why I dont let anyone borrow my stuff. :(

Good luck getting it all back, hopefully HE gets hacked.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Dang, that is alot of stuff..

Well, if you slowly work on it, you can get it all back, even if it does take awhile.

Hope you're not quiting, even if I don't know you, I hate when people quit because they've lost everything.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

nah..im not gunna quit..just maybe a little break

Just what i would do. :)

It is hard these days to find 'real' friends in rs.

Very hard.. All the 'friends' except one or two on my list, ask for stuff all the time, and I don't even know them..

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

Don't trust poeple, even not if they are friends.

And it sucks for you, I hope u don't quit.

I was at duel arena yesterday with a good mate who had just returned to RS, had known him for a while, he was trying to get back on his feet and make a bit of cash so he asked to borrow my whip for a few stakes, I was a bit weary about it all but I lent it to him for a while, he gave me the whip + 100k back so not all people untrustworthy, just majority who are willing to lose friendships over pixels ::'

I suggest to you taking a break and then coming back after a nice break ready to get back on your feet again :)

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Don't trust poeple, even not if they are friends.

And it sucks for you, I hope u don't quit.

I was at duel arena yesterday with a good mate who had just returned to RS, had known him for a while, he was trying to get back on his feet and make a bit of cash so he asked to borrow my whip for a few stakes, I was a bit weary about it all but I lent it to him for a while, he gave me the whip + 100k back so not all people untrustworthy, just majority who are willing to lose friendships over pixels ::'

I suggest to you taking a break and then coming back after a nice break ready to get back on your feet again :)

yeah..but man..hes been my friend for bout..1 year..one of the last people i suspected to do this to me guess i was wrong :wall:

armahiltsigsk7.png

hiltbannerfd4.png

Killer3650.png

Killer3650.png

Home World: 99

Irc-Chat: #Aod