its very sad :(

kill2pleasure

That sucks. I know what it feels like to lose a large amount like that. All you can do is work to get it all back. Luckily you are P2P. It is a lot harder on F2P. Best of luck.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Don't let this one jerk ruin your perception of the human race. It's easy to believe that you can't trust anyone, but there are tons of nice, trustworthy people you can count on. Add me if you want.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

That stinks you lost all your items... It sickens me that people would betray each other just to get pixelated gold coins... I had one of my "freinds" take some of my items. Not as expensive as yours, but alot to me. Now I have gotten those items back + more. Now I have a freind whom I can trust with anything!

Morel of this thread: Don't lend out items!

runemmagecape,e89456.gif

e89456.gif

e89456.gif

I would suggest somehow informing Jagex of this. Hopefully next time he logs in he is surrounded by KQ and they go to town on him. Then they go to town on his bank and destroy it. Then they come to life and go to town on his face. Etc.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

i would say he was completly lifeless and possibly heartless i had that kinda feeling too a trusted friend one day the next a amour trimming scammer who got banned a day after i didnt lose much just full addy and 70k anyways if you can get a fire cape the first time you can do it again :|

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma

omg hes a stupid jerk what a * swears times 100000000000000000000 *

why would somone do that just for stupid pixels!,

i trust friends in runescape (well exept the ones not friends in rl)

my friend lent me hes whip because i got hacked, gave back after i had a fun castle wars game, also he lent me a obby set. when ever he dies i go pick up hes stuff and tele to faldor and give to him, i would rather have a friend then items, i cant beleive somone would do that.

sorry for your loss

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

an old friend from elementry school..he moved to utah :evil:

Buy a plane ticket, then bomb his house.

To make it less obious, start a fire and blame the gas pipes. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ok, he ?"ONLY"? needed 2 mill?

Some people really don't know the value of money.

Only 2 mill?

Oh god, I really feel sorry for you.

Good luck getting it all back.

I mean it, good luck.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

that seriously s**ks. hopefully you gain all the stuff back and even more. I know exactly what it is like to lose a great load of money (lost my lvl 91 miner and all the stuff on him..).

but anyways hopefully you enjoy the little break of yours..

Nodding DuckRange: 71/80|Strenght:70/70 |Currently starting at members|

everybodys been hacked before it's anoying i'v been hacked about 6 times 1st time i was f2p they took all my stuff and sold it all i had left was a blutrit sword the first two peices of the d slayer map a anti d shild a bucket and 3k but that was on gotanks22 whats the deal with noobs and buckets

yeah..well..i never though i would be the one to get hacked..i am a very nice person..never been mean to peeps on rs..good grades..very friendly..don't see why it had to be me <.<

but it happens i know..and wut even more bad is that it was a good friend..its just a game and its not the end of the world..but its a hobby

armahiltsigsk7.png

hiltbannerfd4.png

Killer3650.png

Killer3650.png

Home World: 99

Irc-Chat: #Aod