..ever had weird customer support messages??

mrmyk

okays if you remember my thread which talked about x-logging been finished and that i got decent messages from customer support...

well dark dude said he got bad messages which basically insulted him :-w ...well i said i got a bad message when it was from another topic but look at this!

i was posting to ask whether anyone had ever got 90 70 90 (rsc or rs2)..the reply:

All hail the mighty warrior Unbeaten 1!

Thank you so much for your powerful message.

You can see others worldly exploits on runescape via the Runescape homepage -> website features -> view high scores. :-)

May you continue to ascertain ever high levels and stay unbeatable.

:ohnoes: :XD:

has this happened to you?? post your story but post the reply in blue so its easier to distinguish

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really consider that message to be to wired seems to be more weird to me.

But i don't send them any messages, so i never have.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I don't really consider that message to be to wired seems to be more weird to me.

it always said wierd ??

ermmm, and thats wrong spelling

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

it always said wierd ??

ermmm, and thats wrong spelling

ahhh goodpoint... :wall: :wall: :wall:

gladz.png

Yes it's very weird. But think from this point of view. About 10000 queries everyday. Wouldn't you expect them to get a little annoyed about all the silly questions that people send in. So when it comes to a, not important but not silly question like yours that they will sometimes get angry and send, not rude, but sarcastic message which you can sometimes find offending.

Yes it's very weird. But think from this point of view. About 10000 queries everyday. Wouldn't you expect them to get a little annoyed about all the silly questions that people send in. So when it comes to a, not important but not silly question like yours that they will sometimes get angry and send, not rude, but sarcastic message which you can sometimes find offending.

yes....but ive posted to them quite a few times and i get normal messages from certain mods anyway O:) post your weird messages anyway

gladz.png

My strangest was getting a generic auto reponse to my complaint about generic auto reponses.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

I did get a message along those lines once. Calling me mighty adventurer and such I think (it was just after the temple trekking minigame was released). It's gone now though, since messages at jagex apperently only stay 3 months before they are erased, and I dont have it saved elsewhere, and I dont remember the name of the mod. Anyways, the time it happened, one of the few times I actually got a reply... the mod had not understand a bit of what I asked.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

"The ring is in your inventory, right next to your snazzy red straw boater ;-)"

ok...... :roll: :roll:

Hey I got an idea! I'm going to make a topic and when people respond to it, I'll act like a jerk! :roll:

I found what Smapla said funny. I also find it funny (in another way) that Jagex either responds with something that doesn't make any sense, or they send you an auto response.

"The ring is in your inventory, right next to your snazzy red straw boater ;-)"

ok...... :roll: :roll:

Hey I got an idea! I'm going to make a topic and when people respond to it, I'll act like a jerk! :roll:

I found what Smapla said funny. I also find it funny (in another way) that Jagex either responds with something that doesn't make any sense, or they send you an auto response.

really...what is going wrong with the tip.it community..i used to think the people here we actually decent but over the past few days i have noticed a few certain people think they have the ability to control and flame everyone...did you predict jagex would talk about red boaters?? well i didnt see it coming so typed that :XD: i find them funny to read (believe it or not) otherwise why would i make that post?? just please dont flame what goes on...it undermines my perspective that maybe people here arent the usual stereotype of runescape player..

gladz.png

really...what is going wrong with the tip.it community..i used to think the people here we actually decent but over the past few days i have noticed a few certain people think they have the ability to control and flame everyone...did you predict jagex would talk about red boaters?? well i didnt see it coming so typed that :XD: i find them funny to read (believe it or not) otherwise why would i make that post?? just please dont flame what goes on...it undermines my perspective that maybe people here arent the usual stereotype of runescape player..
If you do some unnecessary flaming, I'll do my share. Let's just leave it at that. I don't want any flame wars, so lets just drop it.

Here's my cs thing:

I sent them:

I have heard a lot of talk about drop trading recently, which I know is illegal, and that there is a legal way to transfer items from account to account. I researched it and heard it was legal to trade your stuff to a friend, then you log in on your other account and get the stuff from your friend. Is this really legal? Or can I be banned if I attempt to do this?

Thanks for your time,

Moopy_M

They replied:

Hi Moopy M,

Thank you very much for your message, noble traveller.

As you are probably aware we have various systems in place to detect people breaking rule 7 and ban them. These systems

work very effectively at detecting people breaking this rule, and make macroing a really bad way to try and train a

high level character.

We would also like to yet again remind our players NOT to break rule 12 and be tempted to buy RuneScape gold for real

world money. Nearly all the gold being offered for sale in this way was generated by cheating on 'throwaway' accounts.

If you buy it not only are you encouraging further cheating, but you run the very real risk of being banned yourself as

the money you receive is dirty money and will be tracked. Again we have banned countless players for breaking rule 12

and fuelling this problem, and will continue to do so.

We hope most players will agree we shouldn't let rule breakers spoil this game, and we are determined to not let them

do so. As well as banning, where necessary we will also make minimal changes to the game to make rule breaking

unviable.

We will not give out any information on any our systems other then that provided on http://www.runescape.com, when we do use

the systems mentioned in news posts we use them along with our other more conventional systems to fully investigate an

account. If you are an honest player abiding by the rules of conduct you have no reason to worry.

If you have lost items in game sorry to disappoint but it is not possible for us to return any of the items that you

have lost. Please remember that the game has been designed so that your loss will only be a short term setback. It will

be possible for you to regain the majority of the items that you lost in a relatively short amount of time.

Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

And no, I didn't add those returns. :? This just goes to show how smart a certain mod is. :P Oh yes, and it only took them two weeks to send me this brilliant response.

If you do some unnecessary flaming, I'll do my share. Let's just leave it at that. I don't want any flame wars, so lets just drop it.

Here's my cs thing:

I sent them:

I have heard a lot of talk about drop trading recently, which I know is illegal, and that there is a legal way to transfer items from account to account. I researched it and heard it was legal to trade your stuff to a friend, then you log in on your other account and get the stuff from your friend. Is this really legal? Or can I be banned if I attempt to do this?

Thanks for your time,

Moopy_M

They replied:

Hi Moopy M,

Thank you very much for your message, noble traveller.

As you are probably aware we have various systems in place to detect people breaking rule 7 and ban them. These systems

work very effectively at detecting people breaking this rule, and make macroing a really bad way to try and train a

high level character.

We would also like to yet again remind our players NOT to break rule 12 and be tempted to buy RuneScape gold for real

world money. Nearly all the gold being offered for sale in this way was generated by cheating on 'throwaway' accounts.

If you buy it not only are you encouraging further cheating, but you run the very real risk of being banned yourself as

the money you receive is dirty money and will be tracked. Again we have banned countless players for breaking rule 12

and fuelling this problem, and will continue to do so.

We hope most players will agree we shouldn't let rule breakers spoil this game, and we are determined to not let them

do so. As well as banning, where necessary we will also make minimal changes to the game to make rule breaking

unviable.

We will not give out any information on any our systems other then that provided on http://www.runescape.com, when we do use

the systems mentioned in news posts we use them along with our other more conventional systems to fully investigate an

account. If you are an honest player abiding by the rules of conduct you have no reason to worry.

If you have lost items in game sorry to disappoint but it is not possible for us to return any of the items that you

have lost. Please remember that the game has been designed so that your loss will only be a short term setback. It will

be possible for you to regain the majority of the items that you lost in a relatively short amount of time.

Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

And no, I didn't add those returns. :? This just goes to show how smart a certain mod is. :P Oh yes, and it only took them two weeks to send me this brilliant response.

oops...

that means all my "friends"

at the drop party

could be banned

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

I got one entirely in leetspeak once, i'll see if I can find the picture I had saved of it.

spammzoredap0.png

As you can see it was sent far before the confidentiality clause of the message centre was brought in so its ok to show it and before you ask, it is completely legit :)

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

I got one entirely in leetspeak once, i'll see if I can find the picture I had saved of it.

spammzoredap0.png

As you can see it was sent far before the confidentiality clause of the message centre was brought in so its ok to show it and before you ask, it is completely legit :)

Imagine how long it took him to type that :lol: :lol:

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

spammzoredap0.png

it didnt cost him much time, they use a bot to do that, as you can notice, each letter is converted to the same thing. eg: a->4 e->3 i->! o->0 m->^^

if you do it by human hands, it should be more creative like m can be different things like |\/| 1\/)

spammzoredap0.png

it didnt cost him much time, they use a bot to do that, as you can notice, each letter is converted to the same thing. eg: a->4 e->3 i->! o->0 m->^^

if you do it by human hands, it should be more creative like m can be different things like |\/| 1\/)

There are web apps that convert normal english > leet speak

heres "my friends".

hansresponsekg2.png

I moved on...

Not as long as it took me to read it :lol: . I felt like a 3 year old reading his first Doctor Suess book :lol: . Funny, yet random read. Wonder what he was responding too? Wonder if he remembered to respond :lol: ?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.