Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goodluck on 70+ stats, and awsome bank! Do you mind sparing a santa hat? :P

yes I mind ^^

and ICK I'll go post on your blog :)

Today I first made some addy bolts emerald and diamond tipped and enchanted :P And then I went off to kill mith drags. I stopped bringing sara brews and stuff so now I just bring 4 prayer pots, and antifire, range pot, super def and lots of sharks. I use range equipment and the crossbow to own the dragons while protecting against range :)

I'm amazed at the incredible hits I can do with this crossbow, only potted I've hit a 28 with ruby tipped and a 32 with diamond tipped bolts, and with the ruby tips effect I've hit them for several 46's-50's :D

Still no D full helm though :( I think I've killed around 40+ mith drags by now. If I ever get to killing 100 of them I think I might just give up.

That's about it, I'll continue later today or tomorrow.

hehe 28's with range? I can only dream about that.. <3:

How is it going with the girls? hehe hope you have fun :-w .

Oh well, I'd love to see you wearing a pee hat. I think its time for a new bank picture :thumbsup: . I mean, only 6 santa's and only 3 green masks? buy a mask sets ftw! lol just kidding, you are sooo rich

Good Luck, and again, hope you had fun with the girls \'

Cent

219365.png

hehe 28's with range? I can only dream about that.. <3:

How is it going with the girls? hehe hope you have fun :-w .

Oh well, I'd love to see you wearing a pee hat. I think its time for a new bank picture :thumbsup: . I mean, only 6 santa's and only 3 green masks? buy a mask sets ftw! lol just kidding, you are sooo rich

Good Luck, and again, hope you had fun with the girls \'

Cent

lol I HAVE a mask set XD I was only talking about santas and greens because these are what I've been buying lately.

There's been bad news though, jagex is going to allow people to make an additional 10 rooms in their houses. Now, this is of course great news, I've been waiting for that announcement for ages and I'm sure this goes for many others as well. But while everything is so anxious to get these extra rooms filled with ownage monsters, traps, altars, thrones or whatever it is they want to build, a lot of money will DISAPPEAR. And that's definitely bad news for my collection of rares.

Between the release day of "rooms" and 1 or 2 weeks later I expect a temporary price drop of not only rares, but every item being regularly traded. Therefore I would recommend people to keep some cash stocked on Sundays for a while :P

Personally I'd sent a few santas/greens if I went with my feelings but I don't want to risk fighting a stronger inflation then new interest in construction can deflate for only a small chance of a small profit. Too much of a hassle for me.

Ohw and it went fine with the girls XD well just one girl was enough actually ^^ but tomorrow my family's coming back home so I'll be cleaning up the house a bit, have some dishes and garbage and stuff to take care of XD

...Silver

Uhm, I think Ill be selling my good stuff to maybe be able to afford a rare :D

lols I forgot to look at your bank before :XD: Oh well, what did you do to the other girls? just get them outside as fast as possible to have fun with the best? \:D/ . Goodluck on cleaning the house and the dishes :-X .

Centrits ::'

219365.png

my e-mail is re-tar-ted. nuff said

i dont do construction so its not a big :shock: for me. you should put pictures up of your house (not your real one of course). although your real house would be intersting :-k ....

my internet only works for one computer now (ive got 5) and my wireless router doesnt work either (surprise!!). ermmm my dogs barking at me i gotta walk his [wagon].....

heh heh i said [wagon]....

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

i dont do construction so its not a big :shock: for me. you should put pictures up of your house (not your real one of course). although your real house would be intersting :-k ....

my internet only works for one computer now (ive got 5) and my wireless router doesnt work either (surprise!!). ermmm my dogs barking at me i gotta walk his [wagon].....

especialy your home made swimming pool :XD:

219365.png

especialy your home made swimming pool :XD:

lol, you remember :P :D

Maybe I will actually post a picture of my house :P

Anyways yesterday I did elemental workshop part II and spent like an hour to make 4 mind bars just for the stupid shields :S I want them for rcing btw, no weight and +9 mage def.

And today I did animal magnetism, I need the accumulator while I kill mith drags :P

So yeah right now I'm back off to the mith drags :P Hope I finally get something nice, after 70+ killed already :S Got 70 rune b-axes btw, now that we all know the mongols used them in their rampages, does anyone want to buy one for more then the alching value ? XD

Ohw btw, going to Holland again this thursday :P 30ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì total with ryanair :P IB-Groep lottery results are disclosed on the 15th of July and I want to be ready to rent a room close to college =P

...Silver

wow... Probably the 2nd best blog ive ever seen. Great job updating, hope you have fun in holland. May i just ask how you got money to buy rares :shock:

Nairage.png

Click on my stats for my no ppot barrows guide

IB-Groep owns at the university 8-) . If I remember they lend you a certain amount of money, and you have to pay them back with about 0% [rente], don't they?

anyways, a hour for 4 elemental bars? that's pretty long. You got your diamonds now? :-# . Hope you get the HAWT d full helm, I saw someone selling for 100m in w2 totday :uhh: .

goodluck in RS

Cent ::'

EDIT: Oh dude, I really hope the sun comes with you saturday. It has almost been raining all day long for almost 2 weeks, It's driving me crazy. Oh well, its a good excuse to play RS (almost) all day long :mrgreen:

219365.png

IB-Groep owns at the university 8-) . If I remember they lend you a certain amount of money, and you have to pay them back with about 0% [rente], don't they?

anyways, a hour for 4 elemental bars? that's pretty long. You got your diamonds now? :-# . Hope you get the HAWT d full helm, I saw someone selling for 100m in w2 totday :uhh: .

goodluck in RS

Cent ::'

EDIT: Oh dude, I really hope the sun comes with you saturday. It has almost been raining all day long for almost 2 weeks, It's driving me crazy. Oh well, its a good excuse to play RS (almost) all day long :mrgreen:

lol it's a about 3 percent "interest rate" and yeah, that owns for about 250ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì a month only turning into a loan at the end of your studies. I prefer the 500ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì a month you get for free though ^^ no need to return that AT ALL!

Anyways, today I started off killing a few miths (without luck) and running out of diamond bolts (e) so I would please ask all readers to sell me some diamonds :) I have already bought a few from a friend but if I want to get that D full helm I'll need many more :P Just mined some addy as well to smith the bolts from and turned my kingdom on mining coal at full power :P I'll also be buying addy ores for 1.5K each from now on :D pm me or post here if you want to sell.

Well so I assembled a few (150) diamond bolts (e) enough to kill a few more dragons tomorrow, and I also farmed a bit, I want to get 68 farming to get calquats for the greenmans ale (hopefully mature) that I'm brewing to be placed in a beer barrel in my house :P

Ohw and of course, the rooms have been released!!! I can make 6 more rooms now! And if I get one more con lvl I'll be able to make 27! So I am still expecting a bit of deflation but so far it hasn't had very much influence on prices.

Well that's about it, cya tomorrow.

EDIT: About those prices, I've just had a look at forums and I can see more santas for sale then usually and already fighting each other to sell for lower prices... seen santa's get bought for 20.4 this morning and now people are actually trying to sell for 20.1 and highest offer I've seen so far is 19.8

I love your blog! It's not the first time i see it and i can't remember if it's the first time i'm posting but anyways, good luck and if you want to add me, feel free :D

~Cent

PS: Centrits, you stole my name :wall:

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

I love your blog! It's not the first time i see it and i can't remember if it's the first time i'm posting but anyways, good luck and if you want to add me, feel free :D

~Cent

:XD: :anxious: . LOL!, when did you start your account? hehe I hope later than I did :-$ . how funny, add me <3:

219365.png

~Cent

:XD: :XD: :XD:

:XD: :XD: :XD:

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

hey abought that cookie..hehe..did u change the coulor of some flowers to pale blue?

I personally lost count but... does any of you remember how many people suggested that change so far ? :P because those are real existing flowers...

Well, today I didn't kill mith drags as planned :S Instead I cooked sharks till lvl 97 (got it with centrix in pic :P )

Now I'm off to sell some sharks. And then get back to killing miths :twisted:

Ohw and as I said... prices of rares dropped, santa's back down to selling for 19.8 buying for 19.7 now

And green mask lowered a bit back to 17.8 I don't know if they'll go much lower but I expect them to go back up soon, construction rooms hasn't turned into that much of a hype :)

So that's about it :P trying to sell stuff to get that last santa/mask in time and sell it after summer for several millions more :P

cya

...Silver

Well, after totally forgetting about this blog (and how hawt it was) and just seeing it at the front page 20 mins ago, I read the last 4 pages and enjoyed it. I've never really cared about money making, but now I wish I had followed your shark buying advice, they're almost back at their old price again! Too bad, I'm 100% broke now, so no rares for me (it's not like I could have bought one anyway, I've never had more then 10M -.-).

So well, Good Luck on everything! Your blog is still a nice read, too bad it seems to miss some kind of goal. And your front page is a bit outdated, it's like that for a very long time now and it has way to many enters, which make it uncomfortable to read. But all your posts/stories are very enjoyable to read.

One more thing: Is there a reason you like Holland that much (I live there too). Besides if you like being high, it's not that special. If you like Metal, Scandinavia is way better and the last time I met some nice people not by friends is ages ago. Yes, I'm kinda sick of this country. It's so boring and so incredible much intolerance against foreigners, homos, etc.

Well, that was about it; (one of) the longest posts I've ever made on blogscape. Good Luck!

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Well, after totally forgetting about this blog (and how hawt it was) and just seeing it at the front page 20 mins ago, I read the last 4 pages and enjoyed it. I've never really cared about money making, but now I wish I had followed your shark buying advice, they're almost back at their old price again! Too bad, I'm 100% broke now, so no rares for me (it's not like I could have bought one anyway, I've never had more then 10M -.-).

So well, Good Luck on everything! Your blog is still a nice read, too bad it seems to miss some kind of goal. And your front page is a bit outdated, it's like that for a very long time now and it has way to many enters, which make it uncomfortable to read. But all your posts/stories are very enjoyable to read.

One more thing: Is there a reason you like Holland that much (I live there too). Besides if you like being high, it's not that special. If you like Metal, Scandinavia is way better and the last time I met some nice people not by friends is ages ago. Yes, I'm kinda sick of this country. It's so boring and so incredible much intolerance against foreigners, homos, etc.

Well, that was about it; (one of) the longest posts I've ever made on blogscape. Good Luck!

Well hey and thnx for posting :P

The main reason for wanting to go to Holland is because I'm Dutch XD so yeah... and adding to that I've been going to school in Spain for 4 years now and I can assure you that schooling is 10 times better in Holland, so thats why I dont want to go to a university in Spain, and in Holland I get a scholarship of 500ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì a month so yeah X D

So apart from that, I got nearly 1mill cooking xp and am almost 98 cook now :P Will get it tomorrow, then I'll go sell those sharks and figure out how to train mage to 99 before I continue cooking. Thinking of alching or ice bursting in PC or anyone knows another good place to burst? I might also try some ancient magicks against the mith drags, combine 2 things I want to do :P Anyways I'm open to suggestions on how to train mage, please post them here :D

Ohw and about the blog... Yeah I know it lost goals and consistence and all... I don't really have goals atm, just doing things to get me that last santa/green atm :P And well, I pretty much turned my blog more into a real blog XD After all, a blog is somewhere to post your everyday happenings and thoughts, which is what I'm doing in the 1 post I make here everyday :P Therefore I'm now pretty much bored of updating the front page everytime, I will update it tomorrow though because I told centrix I'd have our pic up there by tomorrow =P

So thats about it, 400K till 98 magic for tomorrow.

Cya

...Silver24-7

you should hide the little pictures in a little url of some sorts. like organize it so like you have a thing like this....

[hide]herblore[/hide]

[hide]slayer etc.[/hide]

oh yeah i kinda annoyed you a couple days ago when we were talkin about mith dragons i was bein an idiot sorry bout that :-# . you should get a skill cape :P . and get like a huuuuuuuuge party together when you get 99. we'll go on some deserted world in some deserted place cause its going to get packed when we have that partay ::' . theyve got intersting stuff in the debate club threads about macros relating to the 8k accounts bannd because of 3rd party website usage. you should check it out because your a merchant-like person.

EDIT: it'd be cool if you could ice burst in barbarian assault because i get lagg because theres so many people..... but you cant :evil: .... you could try lesser demons in members dungeon theyre fairly high in combat, wont die if you hit a 30 on them, and they drop runes (but not water runes... :-X ), im almost posotive i know another place its on the tip of my tounge but i cant think of it.... you could try castle wars too but theres no drops in that so its purely exp and when/if you die you dont lose runes....

yanx o.o

1004.png

The skeletons under Ape Toll are a very good place to burst. (The same place where people use their chincompa's.)

I know, and so are bandits, but in the ape atoll place I'd have to be praying as well and I don't want to pay for all the pots. (still working on that last santa) And well bursting isn't the only option for xp, maybe some other mage method? mage arena for maybe even making money...

Anyways today I cooked to lvl 98 cooking and then sold lots of items including 7k sharks for 950ea to get together a total of around 10mill, 10 more to get that santa :P

I also destroyed my mobile phone with my custom recharger XD So now I'm customly trying to fix it, there sure are some interesting parts inside mobile phones, really interesting to open and look around, anyways I'll be working all night to try and get my phone to work because it will be absolutely necessary in Holland while contacting people about rooms...

Not going to say much more because of that:P having to finish this stuff fast, leaving at 9:00 am tomorrow morning and it's 00:45 now, still have to fix a phone and pack...

so yeh :P bye

...Silver24-7