How to keep the blurite sword

in order to keep the blurite sword u need to get 2 bluerite ore and 4 iron bars. Have the imcando dwarf make the sword for you. then drop it on the ground. talk to him again and he will make you another one. pick up the first one and know you have two. \' give one to the squire and you"ll have the other one all to your self. (This isnt the reward for beating the quest. instead u get a bunch of smithing exp. mine went from lvl 4 to lvl 29!!!!!!)

If knowledge was power, then I'd be unstopable!!!!!!

if youre a high level, you are probably the only one who has one,

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

in order to keep the blurite sword u need to get 2 bluerite ore and 4 iron bars. Have the imcando dwarf make the sword for you. then drop it on the ground. talk to him again and he will make you another one. pick up the first one and know you have two. \' give one to the squire and you"ll have the other one all to your self. (This isnt the reward for beating the quest. instead u get a bunch of smithing exp. mine went from lvl 4 to lvl 29!!!!!!)

Thanks for giving us the information given to us over a year ago. \'

Og+Loc219.png

Thanks for giving us the information given to us over a year ago. \'

You have wrong! Absolutly wrong! some of the people here have surely know this for 2 years!

:D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I agree with practically EVERYONE before me........

The sword is weak as a weapon, there is no one who has read the Quest Guide for it who doesn't know that they can keep it by making another one, and ...........................

Well that pretty much sums it up ! \'

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Nice weapon for show.. I am pretty sure the Quest Guides have this written in them though. Nice to see you took some time to let players who don't know how to locate the quest guides find out though. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Actually wearing a rune plate only proves that you've beat MOST of the ftp quests. because i can wear a rune plate and i haven't beaten the prince alli rescue one.

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!

THe bluerite sword was one of the first things to go when i need bank space. I think the coolest looking weapon is the rune 2h. It just makes you look bad. Wearing the rune plate definety is better to prove things. ( not sure can you buy the rune plate and wear before the quest is done)

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

( not sure can you buy the rune plate and wear before the quest is done)

You can buy it, but you can't wear it. I tried to put one on before I finished the quest, but it wouldn't let me.

...|>..

.\.|>..