Multitasking FTW!

Nathaninch

the best use of multitasking is for those skills that are mind numbing boring like smithing, crafting.

First, think crafting is entirely useless and too expensive? Then stop reading now.

Myself, I have over 15k hides to tan and craft, and then alch the bodies.

Do I do this on an empty world? No! I do it on the most crowded bank as possible at Al Kharid (p2p) and watch for deals and occasionally offer free hide crafting... that way you don't waste time trying to sell your wares and you can mix up the time it takes to... tan...over...15k...hides.

88 crafting and counting btw. :)

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

...or do you want to remember the 2500 Ice Barrages you stocked for Castle Wars and all the fun you had winning games with friends and owning the other team?

Would you like to remember yourself mining the same rock thousands of times, or killing Dagganoth Rex in a dangerous and fun environment?

It may be easy for others to choose skills, for some odd reason, but I take the fun any day.

First off can u please stop with the 2500 barrages shait, i think we are all well informed about that by now, k.

And for the second part, some ppl can actually have fun doing skills as impossible as it might sound to you. You click on rex, they click on a rock. Whats the difference?

Cranky much :lol: ?

For one thing killing the Kings is somewhat more exciting than cutting the same tree over and over. Think about it from another person's point of view, who does not play Runescape. Would you think what you're doing was a fullfilling use of your time with them looking over your shoulder? Honestly, I want to see you try to explain to your mom and dad that you're having fun spending 14 hours a day cutting a tree, in a game.

I'll admit skills are very rewarding at certain levels, but it's not something I'd like to use my time doing when I could be doing something more fullfulling, or at least something fun :lol: .

Also: The fun of skills does not come from the training in my and I'd say most people's experience, it comes from the feeling you get when you get a high level. Tell me with a straight face that you had fun cutting those 40,000 yews. Ya, knew you couldn't.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Tell me with a straight face that you had fun cutting those 40,000 yews. Ya, knew you couldn't.

I had fun thieving over 30k knights (Not all at once), and watching the money go up.

:| <- Straight face.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

One of the little cycles I like doing quite a bit is doing about a week at barrows getting ~15k chaos and a bunch of magic exp. Then I idle my way down to the Dust Devils for some range exp, fire runes (and the hopes of a D Chain drop....) After that I go over to Brimhaven and slay some Steel Dragons in the hopes of some legs/skirts or meds.

It worked fairly well I'd say. Through the process I've got countless barrows drops (atleast 120m worth) a dragon chain drop and 2 dragon leg drops. I might go back at this cycle because material wise, it has to potentially be one of the best cycles money wise if you have luck on your side that day.

Slack_Tide.png

The main multi-task i do is for alching. I rc all my nats, buy bowstring and logs, fletch, alch. Simple although can get quite tedious but worked so far. Currently 96 fletching, 78 rc, 90 magic.

The one thing I dont multi-task is actually mining, I drop granite as its uber fast exp, and I get smithing levels from the blast furnace. If I want thieves I can just go thieve them from rogues den :P

Bdave.png