Necrobrawler's Mining Mixtapes' Experience Vol 2 (fun stuff)

Chaos_Reborn

Last weekend, I set a new goal on Runescape for Necrobrawler, which was to reach 85 mining. As most of you surely know, you're not alone when you mine, and you can encounter many things. I've taken screenshots of funny things (I hope they are, I just felt that I needed a pause from the love affairs that I had going on) that I hope will entertain you for a while, as well as teach you a few lessons at the end. Ladies and gentlemen, I present Mining Mixtapes' Experience Vol. 2:

I mentioned that I wasn't alone, and that's a fact:

triangle.png

Yeah, they've got to come and and party once in a while, after all they're made up of rocks... :ohnoes:

gaic.png

Omg, I'm getting hooked up already! Just a "for you" at the end would make me blush. :3>

killerc.png

Caught on tape once again :shame:

mininghookerc.png

It looks like I'm not the only one who has gold diggers after me, but what's surprising me is that a gold digger actually targets on a level 5 miner.

shinyc.png

Maybe because they're NPCs who are afk because of the bad business going on? Or... or even statues!

confusionc.png

Yeah, a commonly made mistake, red halloween masks look too alike the inexistant Dragon Full Helmet.

So those were all just one and one screenshots, how about a short story now:

I log onto world 4 to do some powermining when a see a well dressed dude (maybe he's a celebrity?). To my surprise, I mined about 15/15 ores successfully, when competing with him.

92minerc.png

So yeah, my connection was probably better than his (beat 256k anyone?) So how will his rude behaviour lead, especially after my "nah"?

92miner2c.png

Holla wait! Holla man, something's really wrong here! So my halloween mask is "crap", mustn't.. mustn't that mean that his phat is pee? Pee and crap, that's close! Nice! I'm not even understanding what he means! Anyways, I'm doing a comeback and repeating what a guy said in the beginning:

92miner3c.png

Weird, he's irritated by my presence when I'm a miner, but when I change my roll he acts completely different... The mysteries of life... Yeah, that's pretty much all, I didn't want to go on with the conversation since I'm sure that we'd end up in an unpleasant place.

So what conclusions can we draw from my experiences? Never judge a person on Runescape after his combat level or his skills, even a high leveled person can act a bit strange sometimes. If you see a low leveled person, there is no reason to disrespected him if you haven't spoken to him several times. I've had many low leveled people on my friend's list, and they turned out to be very good friends. And also, survival of the fittest applies everywhere!

Some bonus screenshots if the ones above didn't give you a laugh:

paparazzic.png

Couldn't take my eyes off her :mrgreen:

imriachc.png

Yeah, dats rite! Im riaaaach!!! :^o

funnyconv-1.png

I guess you never payed attention to these things either, did you?

Well, thanks for reading this topic, I hope you enjoyed yourself. Stay tune for my on-going love affair as well as future updates on the site.

badboysnecro.png

~ Necrobrawler ~

Yeah, a commonly made mistake, red halloween masks look too alike the inexistant Dragon Full Helmet.

Lol, I had mine called a red devil mask a while back, which was really funny because of some toher things the same guy said at the time. I thought that was a once in a life time thing, only to be surprised last night when someone complimented me on my "devil hat". I know the kind of experiences you are having, lol. Must be something to do with these silly devil hats.. :-k

Nice job on the screenshots. Very entertaining. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

My name is zubee, and I own a dhide helm :roll:

Lately the only problem I've had with my mask has been people coming up to me offering to buy it for the runehq price (it's happened 3 times in the last 4 days, no clue why)

I especially like the pic of the 2 golems (I did the same thing with tree spirits) and the guy looking you up in the highscores. When I read that "It isn't ranked" I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Only interesting mining pics I got are the one where I hit 85 and the one where I got 2 emeralds from the same addy rock wearing my green mask and dhide (SOOOO much green :mrgreen: )

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )