rs name: mini pires

combat - 68

total - 885

followerofzamorak2zv.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most pathetic death was at the cockatrice (a very low level slayer monster that requires you to weild a mirror shield) I got to the slayer dungeon & attacked one forgetting to equip the shield. I started talking to a friend via private message, when all of a sudden I get the 'oh dear your dead'. I was level 86 or something at the time & lost my white beret, ring of wealth, ice gloves etc all coz I was too busy chatting.

tattoosigva4.th.png

Giant rat + one health + 1 defense = my most pathetic death.

That was back in RSC, lost a rune 2 hander, strength amulet and full iron. God must have loved me that day cause I got my stuff back :D

When my account got stolen I started a new character, at lvl 10 i was walking south of varrock when the lvl 20 black mage attacked me, I forgot this wasn't my old character and went into battle with my iron :oops: . To make it quick I died ran back north grabbed all of my stuff and made it to a safer training spot. Not exactly horrible but it hurt my ego.

Luckily I got my account back 2 hours later \'

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

My worst, most stupidest death ever would have to be when I put protect from melee on against my 6th ever kq, needless to say I got slaughtered beyond belief...7 hits above 28 in a row finishes anyone!!! And ofcourse just my luck that my partner had logged out after our 4th kill, so I was with a lvl 123 that I had never met, and well, after he had teled, he decided to block me...lost 3mil because I chose the wrong prayer... Haven't since then lol, but that's only because I'm on holiday and my members ran out, 3 weeks til I'll have a chance again, pooooo. :cry:

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

uhh my mouse battery died when i was in guthans toumb <.<

i just watched myself die :cry: lose more then 4m

#rs-brutality

07_8830.png

Conquer, but don't triumph.

I accidentally encountered a pk party composed of about eight people and... They all died from attacking me. It's one thing to zerg and another thing to fail at it. ::'

PROTOSS!!!! lol

My most humiliating death? Right off Tutorial Island and I found the cow farm above Falador. Attacking cows for hides to sell to the guy buying for 10 gold pieces each.

Bad part; Didn't talk to the drunken dwarf and got tag teamed by an intoxicated midget and a level 2 cow. #-o

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Well, I had an extra Frog Prince suit that I wanted to get rid of, so I wore it and walked to the Prayer Guild (east of the Black Knights' Fortress). Then I went upstairs and repeatedly clicked on the scorpion, taking 3hp every click. Dang, that scorpion was owning me like no other because I could see 3s overlapping eachother.

Then I died and was in Lumbridge. \'

I thought I was the only one stupid enough to do that! lol

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

i dunno most stupid death about me but when i was on my pure i was fighting this dude, and i had ring of recoil on, and so he had low hp and i hit a 15, then shot shot me a 15 and he got hit a 2 from recoil, and he killed himself, i was laughing so hard, both of the hits hit at the same time, so he killed himself

addyfcookcape,the1thatbled.gif

sig.png

i was a newb and i walked right past a level 20 dark wizard at the stonehedge to take some gp and bones that i saw on the ground...and died. but my friend got most of it back. :)

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Ihad just discovered the wonders of the abyss...so I put on my full rune(full, with gloves and boots too) and my dds...ah well..I forgot I was in world two, and as soon as I stepped in wilderness, two pkers binded me and another used dds spec three times on me...I lost rune boots, glory, dds, rune gloves rune kite, and a ton of runes...I was just too stupid...

My most pathetic death.. hmm.. I was in the wild, had just pwn't a team of pures (they were tagging and safing like crazy) I was at about 10 hp, a lvl 50 or so comes and 1 hits me for full rune and a dds :wall: I had forgotten to eat while I was looking for another person :oops:

runemmagecape,e89456.gif

e89456.gif

e89456.gif

when i was a combat 45 i wore a full mith and was pretty happy about it as i was extremely poor. i joined a team of ranges and mages(i was a melee) in varrock wildy. they all agreed to go deeper to lvl 4 wildy. we got a couple of kills which was not bad. suddenly the whole team started bsing on me . by the time i reached out of wildy the fire bolt that 1 mage shot hit me and died :cry: . i was deeply depressed then. i think jagex should disengage all shots by the time the victim is out of wildy :wall: .

skaterlam.png

when i firsted started runescape i went to varrock as a level 3 i was by the champs guild go attacked by a mugger started banging on the guild door sereamiing let me let me in i died lost a tinderbox i was sooooo sad

dont say im a noob i just started playing u were a noob to back then

LazysSig.jpg

wow I can see it now - "Third Grade MMORPG Player Arrested for Tax Evasion"DETROIT - A third grader was recently brought to trial under charges of tax evasion after the boy did not report his earnings after selling sixty thousand in-game lobsters.

For me it has to be when I was killed by those scorpions in the Al-Kharid mining pit when I first started playing. I lost the full iron my friend gave me :cry:

My mom, yes my RL mother, had just made her account and attacked a wizard trying to get a Wizard's hat and died losing her full black (g) that a friend of mine recently gave her. Memories....

Umm i was asking for YOUR most pathetic death, not your mothers.

cold_blast_x.png

Lots of em...

As a noob, got pwned twice (or 3 times?) on Rune Mysteries, by Varrock wizards and Draynor guards.

Doorslam death to a shade in the Wizard tower, from burying just one spare bone.

A couple of deaths to tree spirits, losing out on "last hit" showdowns that I should have run from (lost my 1 day old power ammy to one!).

I created a new account, then, after the tutorial, I attacked goblins to raise my combat level. Then my super-fast computer started to lag (I really don't understand why) and my hp was about 5. Then, all the images appeared really fast, and it was "1 1 1 1 0 1" so I died and I lost all the stuff we get at the start -_-.

Never Quack when you can Moo.

Shadowrouti.png