More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I aggree, my pure strength has just ran out of bank space. I have full mime and full lederhosen. Along with a set of rune. along with other items i cant think of anything i would want to give up, and i dont have 2 credit cards for 2 runescape memberships...

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my mind about the F2P bank space thing..

Bank space is a privelage given to players by paying five dollars a month. If JaGeX doesn't want to give bank space to non-members, so what? Are they going to quit in response? So? They're not losing any money. Members pay. That's five dollars a month to play. JaGeX wants to keep them happy. If they quit, well, that's five dollars a month that JaGeX doesn't get. Non members. They don't pay. They're unhappy? They can get over it. Or become a member. They'll be kept happy, their queries will be more important to JaGeX and will get answered first and ASAP. It says so if you send a query to them. I have never gotten a query answered as f2p (honestly) but on p2p, my queries will always get answered. That shows how much JaGeX cares. If they don't want to give what you call a "measly 19 bank spaces" they won't. In fact, if non-members were happy, then what would be the point of being a member? Hey, I can get the exact same thing for nothing as I can for five dollars! Why pay?

Do you see my point? It's "only 19 bank spaces," but that'll be all the bank space any non-member will need! Everything will fit! You won't have to say, should I keep this, or is it unnecessary? NO FRUSTRATION! You guys don't get it! It's not a game. It's a business.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

I changed my mind about the F2P bank space thing..

Bank space is a privelage given to players by paying five dollars a month. If JaGeX doesn't want to give bank space to non-members, so what? Are they going to quit in response? So? They're not losing any money. Members pay. That's five dollars a month to play. JaGeX wants to keep them happy. If they quit, well, that's five dollars a month that JaGeX doesn't get. Non members. They don't pay. They're unhappy? They can get over it. Or become a member. They'll be kept happy, they're queries are more important to JaGeX and will get answered first. It says so if you send a query to them. I have never gotten a query answered as f2p (honestly) but on p2p, they always get answered. That shows how much JaGeX cares. If they don't want to give what you call a "measly 19 bank spaces" they won't. In fact, if non-members are happy, then what would be the point of being a member? Hey, I can get the exact same thing for nothing as I can for five dollars! Why pay?

Do you see my point? It's only 19 bank spaces, but that'll be all the bank space any non-member will need! Everything will fit! You won't have to say, should I keep this, or is it unnecessary? NO FRUSTRATION! You guys don't get it! It's not a game. It's a business.

like i have sed earlier yes bank space is a privilege but honestly members get 4 bank pages honestly just give us 12 minimum xtra bank space

my bro said,"get a life" so i asked "where do i download that...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ MY POST, YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

Members get bank space because they pay. JaGeX can give more space, but even 12 will cause non-members to be happy and lose a little bit of interest in membership! They don't aim to please f2p! IT'S A BUSINESS! If they please you, and you don't feel the need for membership, that's BAD BUSINESS! They'll lose possible clients! Read my post you quoted, I'm not going to spell it out word-for-word again.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Members get bank space because they pay. JaGeX can give more space, but even 12 will cause non-members to be happy and lose a little bit of interest in membership! They don't aim to please f2p! IT'S A BUSINESS! If they please you, and you don't feel the need for membership, that's BAD BUSINESS! They'll lose possible clients! Read my post you quoted, I'm not going to spell it out word-for-word again.
You don't sell many memberships to unhappy people. Forcing somebody to fit 65 useful items in 60 bank spaces does not create a happy person.

You're wrong. It makes them unhappy and frustrated to the opint where membership sounds pretty sweet.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

You're wrong. It makes them unhappy and frustrated to the opint where membership sounds pretty sweet.

Most people who get really unhappy and frustrated on a game just quit playing it. They don't start paying money for it. :lol:

Tetsuya.png

Most people who get really unhappy and frustrated on a game just quit playing it. They don't start paying money for it. :lol:

incorrect - some will become a member and some will leave.. JaGeX doesn't care if a F2P leaves.. theres always new F2p'ers everyday, as long as they have new members.

incorrect - some will become a member and some will leave.. JaGeX doesn't care if a F2P leaves.. theres always new F2p'ers everyday, as long as they have new members.

no i believe he is correct

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

incorrect

Which is just your opinion. And I guess you don't represent most people.

Tetsuya.png

no he is not.. some F2P might leave but BIG WHOOP Jagex wont care.. cause at least some of those people will become a member. Jagex gets new F2P'ers everyday! They also get new members everyday!

But not as many people as they could. Cause a alot of the potential members just quit.

Denying bank space is not going to add new members. Bank space is a very very small part of members.

Tetsuya.png

incorrect

Which is just your opinion. And I guess you don't represent most people.

you forgot to quote this

some will become a member and some will leave.. JaGeX doesn't care if a F2P leaves.. theres always new F2p'ers everyday, as long as they have new members.

look up and read again

no he is not.. some F2P might leave but BIG WHOOP Jagex wont care.. cause at least some of those people will become a member. Jagex gets new F2P'ers everyday! They also get new members everyday!

But not as many people as they could. Cause a alot of the potential members just quit.

Denying bank space is not going to add new members. Bank space is a very very small part of members.

bank sapce may be very very small part of members as you put it. but bank space add's up to all the other things been a member can get.

like more land, items so forth and bank space is in that list.

people become a member to get that extra package. more land items bank space so on

bank sapce may be very very small part of members as you put it. but bank space add's up to all the other things been a member can get.

like more land, items so forth and bank space is in that list.

people become a member to get that extra package. more land items bank space so on

Bank space is there because of the items. So of course you would need more bank space when you become a member. Not to mention the bank space is only temporary. Buying members won't solve the bank space issue. In fact it will just make people more annoyed and frustrated.

Tetsuya.png

when ur F2P you have very little bank space (you dont need more anyways) and once you become a member you got lots of bank sapce, until your membership finishes and you got no space at all.. once again you will get annoyed and end up paying for membership again.. your not just gonna quit with all them items in your bank

yes it will

we can see ur not gonna become a marketing genius

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

this is a computer game. its not microsoft.

ppl will get bored/annoyed and become a member, there not JUST GONNA QUIT OUT OF NO WHERE.

its been said 100 times and you keep coming up with some crappy excuse. people wont become a member if there happy.. why would they, cause if there happy they must be having fun, why would they want to become a member