Countdown from 1,000

Cowboyofdeath

***Immediately bashes My_Eggs in with a bat marked "#bash" for throwing off the count for the umpteenth time in a row!!!***

People have got to quit doing that. <.< This thread is supposed to happen with at least 1000 posts in the end, all properly ordered. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***Immediately bashes My_Eggs in with a bat marked "#bash" for throwing off the count for the umpteenth time in a row!!!***

People have got to quit doing that. <.< This thread is supposed to happen with at least 1000 posts in the end, all properly ordered. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

lucky i was wearing my Anti-bash brand Helmet... good thing i bought one lol,

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Dialog 392# The wrong dude

The spy got to the house, and suddenly he got evidence that proves that Abyssalwhip was wrong, however the police didn't arrest Abyssalwhip since everyone can be wrong.

I surely hope this isn't a post insulting someone, I don't wanna get permenant ban.

I don't think anyone with that username exists. And anyway, we KNOW you meant it as fiction! :lol:

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

387 ... -.-

~Mr. Devnull

Heh, reporting is how I kill those who break rule #7 ... I'm surprised you didn't figure that one out. :lol: (I'm obviously joking, since you already know that I kill them through the reports.)

~Mr. Devnull

When I was talking about killing them, I meant killing (also known as banning) the account, not the person. Gee whiz................... -.-

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

~Mr. Devnull