OOOHOHOHO :)

opu

Yes, i turned to 20 today, and this morning my sister got a healthy girl baby! We got the same birthday, lucky baby :wink:

I'm pretty excited to see her baby for the first time, today im getting some pic's of her :D

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Lol congratulations! 20 eh...getting old huh. :lol: Anyway yeah! Babies rock! Except when they poo on you and cry all night.

My dad's mum's brother's son's wife just had a baby! What I'm saying is that I got a new cousin! Half Russian, Half Welsh baby boy, very healthy, weighed 7.5 pounds and his mum's fine too, if exhausted! So I've got a cousin with the same b-day too!

Congratulations once again! :D :D

Guest TaDaraCampbell

Gratz :D

I'm supposedly an uncle right now (age 13) cuz my sister was dumb and married a guy like 5 years older then her (i think he's 25 and she's 20) she married him when he already had a child from another girl, so sorta an uncle. but im not considering myself an uncle to that child, nope, i hate that guy, so im not considering myself an uncle until my sis has her baby in a few weeks (2-3 probly) and only of the child that she had :D

o.. and if i ever get around to it, i may take the husband down and beat him up :D he's such a sissy.. and deserves it of course lol... sorry for saying that lol, but you'd do the same if you met him :-w

My dad's mum's(your grandmother) brother's(your great uncle) son's(your fathers cousin/your first cousin once removed) wife

Sorry , I had to think about it in my head , so I typed it out .

Your second cousins wife had a baby , which makes the baby your second cousin , twice removed:P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

My dad's mum's(your grandmother) brother's(your great uncle) son's(your fathers cousin/your second cousin) wife

You second cousins wife had a baby , which makes the baby your third cousin :P

I went through it like that too. hehe I also thought you said "which makes the baby my third cousin." LOL!

oversized.jpg[/bads]

actually , I double checked and screwed it up lol

your fathers cousin would be your first cousin once removed , which makes the baby your second cousin twice removed.

but all thats just nonsense anyways , Just dont date your cousins!

Happy birthday opu !

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

Aw that's great! Have they given a name yet?

I'm pretty sure most families eat their young before naming it.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Lol don't worry, I'm not too far off, 20 in January... Dreading it. I'm not going to be a teenager any more!! Lol maybe that's a good thing? But after that it's 21... and after THAT well it's all downhill... Nahhhhhh lol i look forward to it really. Oh and congratulations on becoming an uncle! I didn't even read 1st post properly, gah

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Lol don't worry, I'm not too far off, 20 in January... Dreading it. I'm not going to be a teenager any more!! Lol maybe that's a good thing? But after that it's 21... and after THAT well it's all downhill... Nahhhhhh lol i look forward to it really. Oh and congratulations on becoming an uncle! I didn't even read 1st post properly, gah

Thanks again :)

Dam, when i think about it, 'half way to 40' sounds bad lol

RS Since 2001

Lol congratulations! 20 eh...getting old huh. :lol: Anyway yeah! Babies rock! Except when they poo on you and cry all night.

My dad's mum's brother's son's wife just had a baby! What I'm saying is that I got a new cousin! Half Russian, Half Welsh baby boy, very healthy, weighed 7.5 pounds and his mum's fine too, if exhausted! So I've got a cousin with the same b-day too!

Congratulations once again! :D :D

your mean your dad's cousins, wife had a baby?

and congrats the worst part is sharing the same cake and all the attention is towards him <.<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well, if you take the average lifespan you're only about a 1/4 way dead.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

My dad's mum's(your grandmother) brother's(your great uncle) son's(your fathers cousin/your first cousin once removed) wife

Your second cousins wife had a baby , which makes the baby your second cousin , twice removed:P

Yay for over thinking!

Congrats on the birthday and the birth of the Baby!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Well, if you take the average lifespan you're only about a 1/4 way dead.

RS Since 2001