World 2 Secrets????

ummm22

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, stop giving that away, now like half of tip.it knnows that, its still going to be almost impossable to get into that world....

chill out... big deal

It was sacrcasim (im not the best at spelling :wall: )

LOL! There is one way, that most people have not thought of.

Open up around 9 browsers, until you get one. Then when you get onto the login screen. At the Top right of your internet explorer, there should be " Add to Favorites " ... Add it, and just keep going there whenever you want.

:roll:

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

LOL! There is one way, that most people have not thought of.

Open up around 9 browsers, until you get one. Then when you get onto the login screen. At the Top right of your internet explorer, there should be " Add to Favorites " ... Add it, and just keep going there whenever you want.

:roll:

We have thought of that, but sometimes it dosent work. So we need other fast ways to get in.

get firefox, disable firefox, find it open once and right click the link to select to bookmark, label world 2, click it anytime and it loads for u. Also if u can't find it open to bookmark it find out the link of the other servers in that location and change the numebr after like the ul or whatever I think owrld 2 is 6 or 7

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

see the green/red arrows to sort worlds?

keep hitting the down arrow to sort by world numbers, over and over. it reloads the player counts. after 30 seconds of this you should get a world 2 that is not full.

If that's not fast enough for you... do you honestly not have 30 seconds to spare in life?

amonoto.png

Hey Dabest!! (wow I found you on Tip.it finally lol)

On topic: Now you know, I'm all for giving the secrets of RS away, but people, can we please keep some of the tricks to ourselves? lol

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

I just use IE and open up world 2 (it takes a while but you only have to do it once) then save it to your favorites as soon as the screen pops up. you then get instant access through IE. It doesnt work for firefox.

Disable JavaScript on FF

wow, this is awesome. really awesome. no more wait for world 2 w00t!

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

The code what's-her-face is referring to can be retrieved by getting into World 2 once, then (not sure if it works other than with IE) right click on the black space in the side of your screen and hit "View Source". Should open that in notepad anyway. All -you- have to do is save it as an HTML.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

The code what's-her-face is referring to can be retrieved by getting into World 2 once, then (not sure if it works other than with IE) right click on the black space in the side of your screen and hit "View Source". Should open that in notepad anyway. All -you- have to do is save it as an HTML.

I have a name :boohoo:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

oh yeah, i figured out this on my own and thanks to lord soultar as well..

lets hope none of these pics are broken.

if u want to do the same to another world just right click on the world's name on the world list:

rightclickworldfv5.png

then highlight and copy the code:

highlightandcopycodezg5.png

pretty much self explanatory but meh... first change the title to show what world you chose, 99/9/123/whatever..

and then paste the code you just copied where i told you to do so :P ..

whattodonowyh4.png

then SAVE AS...

html is very important or else the thing will stay as a notepad document..

if you still dont get this please drop me a pm on tipit, i will do my best even though im on holiday \' :oops:

Omg! I could kiss you! (Not really) Really good tip though.

this gets you to the login for world 2, but you still may get the message

"there are too many people logged into this world, please try again"

*edit*

oops, i guess someone already said this. :wall:

it is a bit better then how i do it by leaving a world 2 window opened :-k

arkwelded.png

semi-retired as i am the lastest victim of computer crack!

AKA... World of Warcraft

ty b 50 2, ty guys

anyway sorry for some of you who got mad bcz of this, and to sum1 who said it sum1 elses idea, my friend pmed me all this on msn, the height the color etc.. i dunno how he got all this but it works so whatever :P

btw soz b502

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

There's another way which is possibly even easier. Rather than using favourites to bookmark the page once you have actually loaded the world which is a bit unreliable, when you are on the world select page refresh until the world is available (you only need to do this once).

Once your chosen world is available go to "File/Save as" save the page as .htm locally and you have a permanent world login page. If you select a particularly quiet time to take a copy of this file you can get a full list of ALL worlds, ALL green so you can go where you want when you want...

Mordendravid.png